Question for switches...

CumInSlut

Experienced
Have you ever been in a relationship with another switch and feel that they were becoming completely submissive? I feel that that is all my partner wants these days...

He turns into a little butt slut the majority of the time and constantly wants to be pegged. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it and I love bringing my alter ego - Ms. Mila out to play (she can be a bit ruthless, which is liberating), but when I'm feeling particularly submissive - it's hard to get him engaged.

I've tried talking to him about it, but he just says that he isn't particularly into domming right now as this is new and exciting territory (almost two years now). I'm getting bored with the monotony - how can taboo turn vanilla so soon!

Have you ever been in a relationship with another switch and feel that they were becoming completely submissive?

Nope. But I can still have an opinion about it. :D

He turns into a little butt slut the majority of the time and constantly wants to be pegged. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it and I love bringing my alter ego - Ms. Mila out to play (she can be a bit ruthless, which is liberating), but when I'm feeling particularly submissive - it's hard to get him engaged.

Well, I suspect that a lot of submissive men portray themselves as "switches" first because of the cultural expectation; similar to gay men that end up being married to a woman for one reason or the other.

But this doesn't really help you in any way. Humans change. Relationships change. If your sexual needs aren't fulfilled, then this is what you need to talk about; not study sexual stereotypes about male switches or doing a pseudo-survey about them. "Dude, the other switches on the Internet are at least 30% of the time dominant." is not going to help you, even if it would be a fact.

Talk openly about your desires. Don't hide behind pretty words: just say what you want him to do. If he's not even open to try, you might have to consider letting him go, or entering an open relationship where you get your needs met to.

Talk to him. It seems as though he might be able to better address your concern than people on the internet. And really telling him how you feel is the only way you'll potentially get what you want.

Back