The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehehehe. I hope this means the gingerbread came out okay?

While Christmas shopping with friends, just after mocking the '50 Shades...' books for a little while :eek: we turned and spotted a book entitled 'Gingerbread Sutra' (loose translation) which featured gingerbread people in a variety of poses and positions. An awesome book...which spawned far too much giggling for a bookshop and lots of jokes for the rest of the day! :D

While Christmas shopping with friends, just after mocking the '50 Shades...' books for a little while :eek: we turned and spotted a book entitled 'Gingerbread Sutra' (loose translation) which featured gingerbread people in a variety of poses and positions. An awesome book...which spawned far too much giggling for a bookshop and lots of jokes for the rest of the day! :D

Oh! Now, that's funny. :D

*bows* Thank you, thank you.

LT: *yawns* It's too early to be awake. Why they woke me up? I don't know.

yeah well fuck you, you unethical, trifling piece of shit.
I am not a slave.
I don't give a fuck for your opinion.

*breathes*

Yeah. That hurts.
What to do about it?
Ignore it?
Ohhh I gotta tell twin the dates for my visit after tax season.
A real person.
I am.
Your not.
Your fault.

*sighs*

And things were going so well. you jumped up asshole.
I am glad DJ is okay.

LT ~ 50 shades of gingerbread

falls about laughing

shrek_gingerbread_man%281%29.jpg

Sounds sexy.

did some just watch The Angels Take Manhattan?
No, I just watched The Doctor' Wife. I am ten episodes away from finishing what is available on netflix. I have no idea how I will be able to watch Series 7. Either way,this little scifi series keeps tugging at my heart strings.

No, I just watched The Doctor' Wife. I am ten episodes away from finishing what is available on netflix. I have no idea how I will be able to watch Series 7. Either way,this little scifi series keeps tugging at my heart strings.

Oh I love that one. It made me sad too. I had to find the rest online. I searched Doctor Who stream or something like that.

I'd offer to give you one, but given my present state of mind, I might start nibbling and touching less appropriate places.

-She thinks for a moment...-

Or would they be considered more appropriate places because of the circumstance...

LT:

I like my new TENS unit. It is small, has a little belt clip on the unit so I can take it with me anywhere, and it is analog, not digital so it offers much more fine control. Have also been using medical tape to keep the electrodes on a little better. When they do not make solid contact with the skin... owch owch owch!

yeah well fuck you, you unethical, trifling piece of shit.
I am not a slave.
I don't give a fuck for your opinion.

*breathes*

Yeah. That hurts.
What to do about it?
Ignore it?
Ohhh I gotta tell twin the dates for my visit after tax season.
A real person.
I am.
Your not.
Your fault.

*sighs*

And things were going so well. you jumped up asshole.
I am glad DJ is okay.

Well, beautiful, DJ is only concerned about you and I am so glad you are ok. I would do it again if I had to, despite everything. Always love for you :kiss::rose:

LT: God/s please give them guidance and keep them safe

Hmmmmm wonder why my text wasn't returned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back