I warmed Leftovers, but they won't glisten

IrezumiKiss

Literotica Guru
well, not exactly.

Dds1wj-DUQAAb-IBG.jpg

Microwaving just don't cut it with yer roasted meats. Ya just gotta re-oven them beeyotches — mebbe with a lil' extry sawce — and be patient for the goodness. :D

i prefer eating leftovers cold. cold pasta is especially nice, but there few things as good as cold fried chicken straight from fridge.

cold beef is weird, however. it always kinda smells like a fart.

of course, if you reheat beef you're often left with a rubber hockey puck in a puddle of grease, so even that is better cold.

of course, if you reheat beef you're often left with a rubber hockey puck in a puddle of grease, so even that is better cold.

Usually chopped and in an ad-hoc cold sandwich. Definitely toast the bread, tho'. :D

Little water and a cover usually keeps the meat from drying out in the nuke. Never be as good as fresh but still good. Oven or crock pot is the way to go if you got time.

I can't do reheated beef. Leftover steak is fine cold or room temp. I'm not a fan of reheating any meat. Unless it is in the sauce it was cooked in. Like red sauce.

Little water and a cover usually keeps the meat from drying out in the nuke. Never be as good as fresh but still good. Oven or crock pot is the way to go if you got time.

Never ever under any circumstances should one put their meat in a microwave.

I can't do reheated beef. Leftover steak is fine cold or room temp. I'm not a fan of reheating any meat. Unless it is in the sauce it was cooked in. Like red sauce.

It always seems like it's okay because everyone just sticks any ol' thing in a microwave from socialized force of habit. We've been living with those things for so long and they (usually) come standard in home kitchens. They're handy for what they can do, but I had to unlearn that shit. :D

Whenever I get pizzas, they are almost always meat-lovers' versions (with mushrooms and olives, of course) so they never get nuked. Plus, in an oven you can re-layer shredded cheese on them to melt properly and make the leftover slices super duper.

also, there's doing this to them, which might be even better than an oven:

tenor.gif

anigif-enhanced-14639-1403714532-30.gif

waffled pizza slices? yes, modern world! ;)

It always seems like it's okay because everyone just sticks any ol' thing in a microwave from socialized force of habit. We've been living with those things for so long and they (usually) come standard in home kitchens. They're handy for what they can do, but I had to unlearn that shit. :D

Whenever I get pizzas, they are almost always meat-lovers' versions (with mushrooms and olives, of course) so they never get nuked. Plus, in an oven you can re-layer shredded cheese on them to melt properly and make the leftover slices super duper.

also, there's doing this to them, which might be even better than an oven:

tenor.gif

anigif-enhanced-14639-1403714532-30.gif

waffled pizza slices? yes, modern world! ;)
If you can't eat a nuked pizza then it's a personal problem that you should probably see someone about. Pizza is good fresh, cold, nuked or found floating in an open sewer. It's pizza.

Barbequed salmon definitely does not need to be re-warmed. That mesquite taste becomes even stronger the day after salmon is barbequed. I eat that stuff for lunch right out of the refrigerator.

No nanny-state warnings needed by lib-rulls on this issue.

Barbequed salmon definitely does not need to be re-warmed. That mesquite taste becomes even stronger the day after salmon is barbequed. I eat that stuff for lunch right out of the refrigerator.

No nanny-state warnings needed by lib-rulls on this issue.

Fish is different. I don't think there's a good way to reheat fish that doesn't make it taste like ass.

For some reason Pizza Hut is the only type acceptable to reheat in the nuke.

No, put them suckers in a toaster oven or full oven!

Not gonna lie, I do microwave when I am short on time.

Last week I actually reheated prime rib in the nuke.

I know, I'm a damn heathen.

But, I only put it in for 45 seconds, flipped it, then again.

Just enough to warm it up.

Last week I actually reheated prime rib in the nuke.

I know, I'm a damn heathen.

But, I only put it in for 45 seconds, flipped it, then again.

Just enough to warm it up.

It works.

Some folk just kill their food in the waver, the key is not to cook it too long.

I always wave leftovers at work for lunch, be it pizza, BBQ, grilled meats, fish, etc.

It works.

Some folk just kill their food in the waver, the key is not to cook it too long.

I always wave leftovers at work for lunch, be it pizza, BBQ, grilled meats, fish, etc.

That steak cut like butter and melted in a couple chews.

Kinda like A1 sauce. Just enough to taste it. No need to drown the meat in it.

I reheat pizza on the stove top in the cast iron skillet. Otherwise it's better cold than tossed in a microwave.

We went to the store and I bought ingredients to make a Mexican casserole dish my mom makes. I think he was beginning to think I didn’t know how to cook. I didn’t even burn myself....this time.

There no leftovers to reheat. Yay!

Back