Whataya going to do about Israel?

They didnt FLEE

Their property was TAKEN, their jobs were eliminated, the WERE KILLED and EXPELLED

They DIDNT FLEE!

I know some of your will be aghast to learn it, but "Jew" and "Semite" aren't synonyms. Lots of Jews (and Israelis) aren't Semites. Lots of Israelis are anti-Semitic even.

I know some of your will be aghast to learn it, but "Jew" and "Semite" aren't synonyms. Lots of Jews (and Israelis) aren't Semites. Lots of Israelis are anti-Semitic even.

Arabs are Semites too.:rolleyes:

It is a surprise how much deadly violence occurs among Israel’s citizens, especially when everybody there has got guns. I thought guns were supposed to prevent violence.

That too, indeed.

I think that most laypeople (myself included, before joining Lit.) are semi-illiterate when it comes to History or Religion, particularly regarding the Middle East.

That, combined with all the conspiracy theories about Jews (hey, Russians even forged and distributed the Protocols of Zion)... oy!
My Chinese friend, too has the most jaw-dropping ideas about World Jewish conspiracies.

It is a surprise how much deadly violence occurs among Israel’s citizens, especially when everybody there has got guns. I thought guns were supposed to prevent violence.

At best, in the right hands, guns probably deter violence, not prevent it. In the wrong hands, guns enable violence on a greater level. The problem comes when we can’t keep guns outta the wrong hands. The old saying is, “You can outlaw guns, but then only the outlaws will have them.”

You thought wrong. ;)

How are they acting like Nazis?

Oh wait, Sean cowers behind iggy and couldn't answer anyhow.

Never mind Sean, I'll wait for LTR since she's got a bigger pair of balls than you do. :cool:

• Four concentration camps for "undesirables" (Sudanese Jews) in the Negev desert
  • Collective punishment (banned under the Geneva Convention), i.e. you throw a rock at us, we level your entire block.
  • Restricting food and medicine into Gaza.
  • Routinely shooting peaceful protesters

Bibi Nethanyu is the spiritual grandson of Adolf Hitler.

I'm sure you've got a rationalization for each of the above bullet points.

• Four concentration camps for "undesirables" (Sudanese Jews) in the Negev desert
  • Collective punishment (banned under the Geneva Convention), i.e. you throw a rock at us, we level your entire block.

My understanding I might be wrong) was that those were Ilegal workers.
Not unlike those by ICE, before putting them on planes to send them back home.

The real concentration camps, I also understand are now in China - they are actually rounding up Muslims and putting them in camps.

The only one of those that's actually Nazi, is potentially the camps.

And if they are just camps the comparison really falls apart as the Nazi variety of "concentration camp" were the mass extermination kind. And maybe Israel is doing that, but I doubt it and would need to see some kind of citation/evidence to believe really state would be doing such a thing.

I suspect these concentration camps are not of the Nazi type but more the US type....a detention center, not an extermination center.

Now I'm totally against wrongful imprisonment....but let's not compare wrongful imprisonment with mass extermination and pretend that isn't an absurdly disingenuous apples and nukes level of false equivalency.

Soooo let's see the evidence of Israel running a mass extermination program like China is doing currently but nobody wants to talk about because money and communism.

:cool:

My understanding I might be wrong) was that those were Ilegal workers.
Not unlike those by ICE, before putting them on planes to send them back home.

The real concentration camps, I also understand are now in China - they are actually rounding up Muslims and putting them in camps.

Muslims and those fua long practitioners as well as some other religious/traditional Chinese spiritualist.....

The CCP are pretty fucking evil, they make Nazi Germany look civilized but as long as they keep it in house and don't get all expansionist nobody will do anything about it.

And if the Nazis hadn't gone all expansionist? We'd have let them exterminate every last non-Aryan in their country without anything more than a "We're mad at you, I hope this doesn't interfere with our trade deals." letter from POTUS.

Last edited:
The only one of those that's actually Nazi, is potentially the camps.

I dunno, Nazis were pretty fond of ethnic divestment, colonialistic encroachment and ghettos too, before the whole gas camp thing.

But then again, so were empire Brits, manifest destiny Americans and loads of others thru history, so it's not really a Nazi thing as much as general ethnocentric dickishness.

I dunno, Nazis were pretty fond of ethnic divestment, colonialistic encroachment and ghettos too, before the whole gas camp thing.

But then again, so were empire Brits, manifest destiny Americans and loads of others thru history, so it's not really a Nazi thing as much as general ethnocentric dickishness.

Did you just call everyone a nazi? :)

Arabs are Semites too.:rolleyes:

Not all Arabs are Muslim. Not all Palestinians are Muslim. I know quite a few Palestinians. Most of the ones I know are Baptists. And some of them are in families that were in what is now Israel when Joshua attacked and tried to wipe them out and remained there when the Jews were taken to Babylon and were still there when the Jews came back and started forcibly displacing them.

Not all Arabs are Muslim. Not all Palestinians are Muslim. I know quite a few Palestinians. Most of the ones I know are Baptists. And some of them are in families that were in what is now Israel when Joshua attacked and tried to wipe them out and remained there when the Jews were taken to Babylon and were still there when the Jews came back and started forcibly displacing them.

The flipside of the coin is that a part of those who call themselves Palestinians, are descendants of 20th century migrants from other Arab countries.
Also, there was this reality show during which a Palestinian was talking about her Egyptian grandparents.

The flipside of the coin is that a part of those who call themselves Palestinians, are children of migrants from other Arab countries.
Also, there was this reality show during which a Palestinian was talking about her Egyptian grandparents.

Not sure where you're going with this. An overwhelming proportion of Israelis are within a generation or two of being from somewhere else other than Israel.

Not sure where you're going with this. An overwhelming proportion of Israelis are within a generation or two of being from somewhere else other than Israel.

Ever heard an interview with a resident from one of the illegal settlements? They overwhelmingly have American accents.

Back