Once more with feeling.

Hmph!!!!! You are out of your mind. You find me one sane person who thinks you aren't perfect and need to change something and ill get the fundraising underway. It is a pure pleasure to find your incredible pictures here and I'm so glad you haven't run off on us.

*hopes someone says something so you have to do fundraising for me* :rolleyes::D

Haha, you said "bone."

And yay! Connubium. *sigh.

Hello Quim :)

Completely, utterly, and totally stunning! :rose:

Thanks Indi :heart:
So, so gorgeous. You are a goddess. You make my heart warm and my cock hard. :rose: :rose: :rose:

Thanks Inspirinious, that actually sounds semi romantic. Yes, that was a penis joke.

Awesome pics CB!! Love the similarity of you in stocking and the pin-up poster on the wall. Great artistic flare there girl. The added peek if the side breast and full attention nipple just put the cherry on top!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks you TLM. It's a long time since the old artistic flare thing has been brought up, I guess I need to make more effort ;).

Ah, the clouds have parted, and the sunshine has returned. :)

Nice to see you again, Ms. C., both literally and figuratively.

thanks nice to see you too ;)

You are gorgeous with a body made to be fucked hard and long.

attachment.php

That ass deserves to be fucked well.

I agree,I do deserve a long hard fuck.

and Thanks for replying to my posts, its a rare thing around here to actually be noticed I've found.

I'd say 98 percent of my comments get ignored on all other threads.

I like our conversations ;)

That's okay, I like the guys (and gals) who hang out here. I like the banter. But I do hate the word banter :rolleyes:.

Anyway I'm only talking to you because you're pretty.

You just ooze sexy. Damn, girl. :rose:

Its sure nice to see your hot body again

TY youngleo.

Your pictures are just amazing. You are so sexy. Just a pleasure to view them. Thanks so much for posting them.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed them.

I don't like them, I LOVE them !!
Thanks for continuing ! :rose:

De nada ;)

Hey C, a while since I've posted here but you still have got that special thing. Such beautiful and graceful photos.

Thanks for posting pics again. Lovely posses! Awesome ass! Glad your back and can't wait to see more.

Guess it's all that yoga or something ;)

No No, Thank you!

For sharing your amazing body, and spreading arousal!

I want you :devil:

Haha, thanks glad you enjoyed them :devil:

Yay!

I'm really glad you got over the douchey comment.

Perfect as ever C! X

Hey you, yeah you know how it is, it's really hard not posting pics in the net :rolleyes: x
You sexy girl:D... Thanks;)

De nada

hello there!

glad to see you are sill around.
and you post new pictures...great!
i love the view from behind

Thanks BW, gladyou liked 'em

There's no way on this earth that pictures of you- especially pictures of you in stockings- could ever be 'crap'...

...and there's the proof- You look absolutely gorgeous in nothing but stockings...and even better in nothing at all

Frankly, anyone who can find fault with that body urgently needs their eyesight tested...!

I think I probably look better to people with impaired vision, no wonder my bf takes his glasses off when we fuck :rolleyes:.

But thank you for the compliments :rose:

I have no doubt men across the globe are very happy to see you have posted some more pictures... Thank you...

You have an exceptionally beautiful figure and I'm sure most would agree, a perfect bottom that whets the passion and appetite of men and women around the world...

I hope to see more of you...

Thanks MrRetro, hope you keep coming back to check in on me :cattail:

Hey C, a while since I've posted here but you still have got that special thing. Such beautiful and graceful photos.

Thanks, glad you came back.

And now I've replied to everyone I think :nana:

Sorry if I missed anyone :eek:

Guess it's all that yoga or something ;)

Thanks BW, gladyou liked 'em

I think I probably look better to people with impaired vision, no wonder my bf takes his glasses off when we fuck :rolleyes:.

No he takes them off,as your so hot his specks would certainly steam up!

I am torn about being nice. Here lately, my views about nice guys, bad boys, and women's attraction to either have been questioned. It seems, according to the infinite infallible logic of feminism; that most women *don't* like "nice guys", because the "nice" is all just a charade to qualify those men as "entitled" to feminine adoration. "Nice" guys are characterized as evil; maybe moreso than their unapologetically assholish counterparts.

Leaves one to ponder; what *is* the acceptable altitude for a man to cruise on the nice-ometer. Perhaps too deep for the current hour. Good thing I'm married and not in the market...self doubt may preclude my quest for quim altogether....:rolleyes:

The reason your BF takes his glasses off is twofold: 1)You are so hot, you'd steam them p. 2) He cannot believe his eyes, he gets to make love to such a hot beautiful woman!!!

I am torn about being nice. Here lately, my views about nice guys, bad boys, and women's attraction to either have been questioned. It seems, according to the infinite infallible logic of feminism; that most women *don't* like "nice guys", because the "nice" is all just a charade to qualify those men as "entitled" to feminine adoration. "Nice" guys are characterized as evil; maybe moreso than their unapologetically assholish counterparts.

Leaves one to ponder; what *is* the acceptable altitude for a man to cruise on the nice-ometer. Perhaps too deep for the current hour. Good thing I'm married and not in the market...self doubt may preclude my quest for quim altogether....:rolleyes:

Hmmmmm...perhaps I'm evil after all. I'll have to go to WalMart and purchase an evil laugh or two.

Thanks, glad you came back.

And now I've replied to everyone I think :nana:

Sorry if I missed anyone :eek:

I think you missed me, but I don't really keep track. I remember finding one of your yesterday pictures arousing though. :)

Last edited:
Hmmmmm...perhaps I'm evil after all. I'll have to go to WalMart and purchase an evil laugh or two.

I'd recommend a more suitable retailer. The evil laughs at Wal Mart were made in China; methinks that not suited for *either* of us. ;)

I'd recommend a more suitable retailer. The evil laughs at Wal Mart were made in China; methinks that not suited for *either* of us. ;)

I trust your thought process. Shall we go more posh with our evil laughter? Target'? lmao

That's okay, I like the guys (and gals) who hang out here. I like the banter. But I do hate the word banter .

Anyway I'm only talking to you because you're pretty.

well certainly you mean manly pretty :)

I talk to you for a few different reasons, but it sure helps that you are very hot with an ass that won't quit :D

Leaves one to ponder; what *is* the acceptable altitude for a man to cruise on the nice-ometer. Perhaps too deep for the current hour. Good thing I'm married and not in the market...self doubt may preclude my quest for quim altogether....

It's the end of the day and I'm too sleepy to contemplate any of that too much (I'm so sleepy I just had to correct my spelling of 'of' from 'ove', wtf...).
Despite my own self image issues I'm relatively down with feminist issues and I like nice guys. Well I like nice guys that do bad things, in my experience bad boys are either egocentric twat faces or they have small penises and fast cars/bikes.
Now there's a simple answer.

The reason your BF takes his glasses off is twofold: 1)You are so hot, you'd steam them p. 2) He cannot believe his eyes, he gets to make love to such a hot beautiful woman!!!

Don't be silly, he really takes them off so I can sit on his face ;)

Glad I Stopped by this morning. What a nice Ass!!!

I think you missed me, but I don't really keep track. I remember finding one of your yesterday pictures arousing though.

Did I? :eek: Sorry. I would never intentionally leave you out, but as long as you were aroused that's all that matters :rolleyes:

Oh you pretty lady! You posted more pics, you rascal!

I know, I'm so naughty

So many American references, if it hasn't been on South Park I'm just not going to get it.

Gosh you're beautiful. :)

Yay another female :nana:. Thanks Staci :heart:

well certainly you mean manly pretty :)

I talk to you for a few different reasons, but it sure helps that you are very hot with an ass that won't quit :D

Come on,my ass is at least 60% of the reason you're here :rolleyes:

Back