The Lab Experiment: A Life is a Life

"Well at the other Safe house we were at i began a suit to help you in battle. Where i can join you. When we Left i was not done i had it teleported to this house to finish it."-He said sweating and tired but did not want to lose her.-
 
"I want you to be careful, Master. I can sense that the general is going to send more of the super-soldiers after us." she said not wanting to lose him either. These super-soldiers were stronger and faster as well as created the way that she was.
 
"That goes with out Saying Serena but i need to fight to i can't let you fight alone i will be ok."-He was still working on it.-"I am going to make sure it is goo enough."
 
I caressed my master and kissed his neck softly, but waited until he needed a break for us to play again.
 
-He was walking around the table still building.-"Sorry this is taking a while...if you need to use the Holo Room behind that door."-He points.-"and have some fun i will be a while....sorry love."-He kissed her cheek. He knew they had time here this was a hard place to find.-
 
I nodded and went back to the bedroom to wait for my Master. I began watching a couple movies as well as the news. They increased the reward to find me and to apprehend my Master, but knew they were far from us. I could sense this. I knew we would be safe for now.
 
-It was nearly 6 more hours later and it was midnight Seto was Ragged and worn but this needed to be done. At last he was finished. Walking to the bed room She was asleep and resting he slipped in to bed and fell asleep The next morning She would wake to have him cuddled close around her a small note by her table saying.-"I cant be happier to have you by my side and now i will fight by your side as you are far superior in every way to me yet you love me and care for me i shall protect you."
 
Upon awakening, I was very glad to see my master laying next to me getting the much needed rest he deserved after all the work he was doing. I saw the note and smiled. I leaned in and kissed him on the lips. I lovingly began to caress him and my hand eventually moved to his cock which I began to massage. I wanted to pleasure him to help him relax.
 
-Seto began to moan in his sleep and slowly began to awake.-"mmmm morning Serena..."-He groaned gently.-"How did you rest."-Her hands caressed his body but she just smiled enjoying her self.-
 
"Good morning, Master. I slept very well." I said before leaning in to lick, then suck on his cock.
 
-Seto Moaned and looked to her eyes and moaned more.-"mmmm Serena my love that is wonderful."
 
I moaned as I began sucking his cock. I caressed his balls as I did so. Things were getting tense in regards to the conflict with the general and his goons and I hoped to help him relax some after how many hours my Master were working.
 
-He groaned as he held her hair and moaned she sucked good his cock was twitching.-"mmmm oh Serena oh love thats it keep going."
 
-He began to lift her legs shoving his cock in her hot box he began to fully fuck her enjoying her body so close his rod moving and thrusting in side her.-
 
-Seto was enjoying this he missed this he had been so busy to make sure she didn't get hurt again his cock pounded her harder and harder moaning in love and lust he held her close.-"Oh Serena Oh fuck baby yeah make me blow my load in side you."
 
-he groaned loudly his cock pounded her harder and harder moaning in her ear.-"mmm fuck im close im so close."-He groaned and came filling her.-
 
-Seto cuddled up to her and kissed her cheek.-“mmm tomorrow we can be on the move again. We can start doing what we need to.”
 
"Sounds good." I said. We definitely needed to stay on the move just in case anymore unwanted company decided to show up.
 
"yes there is that i just hope we will be safe in all this. I need you at our best so if you need something let me know."
 
Back
Top