"Search for the Whore's Gold" (closed)

Garret had been worried about what to say to the woman when she came back into camp. Truth be told he had never been with one and then stayed around. When he was in the Army there had been the camp followers when that sort of urge hit. For the past few years he had only met the occasional woman that had taken a fancy to him or rewarded him for something he had done in that way. He was pretty used to just getting the job done and leaving. Not that he didn't try to leave all the women he was with satisfied though.

He used to be teased about that in the Army. Why would a man try to bring pleasure to a whore? He had just shrugged and said they were women too, why shouldn't they feel good at the same time?

Still with Eelo going to sleep quickly it had saved him having to think of things to say. At least tomorrow he could talk about the job. That was something he knew well. Smiling he rolled himself up in his blankets and keeping one hand on his blade he went to sleep.
 
Eelo's survival had always depended upon stealth: as a child hunter, as a teen archer, and now as an adult thief. She had easily risen during the night, gathered her bag and weapons -- which she'd prepared prior to laying down for a silent flight -- and slipped out of the camp without Garret waking. Reluctantly, Eelo had left her horse behind, knowing that its hooves upon the ground would wake the man sleeping just on the other side of the crackling fire.

She headed west on foot, into the peninsula of Tella-Un, abandoning the roads that were laden with rich coaches for narrow trails and tiny villages, none of which were inviting to an armed outsider yet still provided her, albeit reluctantly, with the food and ale she needed. She'd found a new horse as well, stealing it from a militia man while he fucked a tavern wench behind an inn. As she'd ridden away, she cut loose all the unnecessary gear, letting it fall to the trail to leave her new ride much more quiet.



On the sixth night alone, Eelo sat at a too-large fire, staring into the jumping flames, considering her nights with Garret. She'd tried to think of him as just another male, someone to give her what she needed, in and out of bed. But she'd realized that if she stayed with him, he would become more than that. And that thought frightened Eelo. She'd only really cared for three males in her life: her father, now dead; her first beau, no dead; and the Baron of Tut, now probably dead knowing how dangerous his existence continued to be.

Did she really want to care about another male?

They answer, be it reluctant, must have been yes. Because for the last two days Eelo had ceased masking her trail through the woods; this afternoon, when she found a camp place, she smoothed out sleeping areas for two bedrolls, not one; this evening she put twice as much meat over the spit and roots in the coals; and she waited.

If Garret wanted to be with her -- be it to arrest her or fuck her -- he would find her. For just as much a stealthy fighter Eelo was, Garret was an even better tracker. If he was following her, he'd find her tonight.
 
Garret had been waiting for Eelo to run. He was a very light sleeper and knew every sound of the woods. He would sleep through anything that was natural, but anything threatening or unnatural and he would be awake instantly and prepared to fight. It was how he had lived and survived so long.

So when she finally made her move he had awakened and watched her leave. Oh he could have stopped her then, but she would have only tried again and besides he wanted to see what she would do.

Once she had an hour or so lead on him, he had packed up the camp and taken both horses and started to track her. It had proven rather difficult at first, she was good, but he was better. He had grown up hunting game and he gradually caught up but stayed just behind her.

Soon she had a horse and it became easier, and then too easy. She wanted him to follow her. This was what he was waiting for but still he hung back. Finally he saw a large flickering fire and new she had given up. It was way to big and he knew it was a beacon for him if he was following. He rode into her camp as if it was nothing unusual and tied his horses up with hers and then sat down in the space she had cleared for him, spreading out his sleeping roll.

"The food smells good. Perhaps we can talk after we eat for I am starving. By the way you are looking good. You were right, that color does look stunning on you," he grinned as he reached for one of the rabbits.
 
Eelo watched Garret closely as he settled in, waiting for some indication about whether she was again his prisoner or was again his partner. But he simply took his place in the camp as if having finally caught up with someone he'd been meeting.

"The food smells good. Perhaps we can talk after we eat for I am starving.

Eelo stood and walked to her horse, removing a waterskin bag that had been part of the tack on the horse she'd stolen. She returned to stand next to Garret, handing him the ale without a word.

"By the way you are looking good. You were right, that color does look stunning on you."

As he snatched one of the roasting rabbits, Eelo finally smiled, happy. She wasn't sure why she was happy ... but she was. She watched him eat at the charred carcass in silence, then when the exhaustion of the road made her yawn, she said only, "I'm going to sleep."

She tossed the remains of her own hare into the fire, sending a shower of sparks into the air, causing her to chuckle. She scooted over to her bed roll and laid down, pulling over her the wool blanket and fur that had been on the horse she'd stolen. She laid there for a moment, then lifted to one elbow to meet Garret's gaze.

"I'm glad you were able to track me down," she said, smirking a bit. She began to lay down again, then hesitated. She studied him another moment, then said with invitation, "If you get cold tonight ... feel free to scootch up close."

She smiled, then laid down again, hoping that Garret would indeed lay with her during the cold of the night.
 
Garret smiled at her antics and then sat watching as she rolled herself into her blanket and started to go to sleep. He stayed awake for a little while longer eating his rabbit then he carefully banked up the fire and after taking a final swig of the ale he grabbed his bedroll and moved it closer to her.

Grabbing his cloak and blanket he laid down right next to her and cuddled up against her back before pulling the blanket over both of them and laying his cloak in a roll under his head. Smiling he gently put his arm over her and then waited to see what would happen next.
 
(OOC for Aussie: I make a claim below about Garret's wardrobe. If you don't like it, I can change it.)

(OOC for the readers: Also, remember that Eelo is now a redhead.)

Eelo wanted so badly to strip off her clothes, then Garret's, and fuck him until the sun rose over the thick forest. But she was still trying to decide what her feelings for the man were. She'd never been the type to want a man in her life long term; and she'd only met this particularly man less than two hands worth of days ago.

She was desperate to remember that she was only with Garret for three reasons: one, if she didn't stay with him, he'd arrest her; two, if she didn't keep him close, she likely couldn't accomplish her own mission; and three ... hell, he was pretty hand naked. But ... she didn't need him for anything more personal or long term than either of those reasons, so ... Keep your clothes on.

She did, however, scoot back harder against his body, even reaching around to pull his uppermost arm around her belly. She pressed his hand against her sternum, then whispered, "Get some sleep."



The next day, just before sundown, they were looking down upon the village of Still Water. It seemed a very quiet place, with fewer than a dozen peasants out and about doing their daily tasks. Yet, Eelo stated with authority, "We have to watch our backs here."

She glanced at Garret, then reached across to slip her hand inside his clothing. The uninformed might have thought she was being flirtatious or seductive, but he knew that was she was touching under his outer layer was the medallion that identified his registration -- and therefore his legal right to work -- as a bounty hunter. She gave him a concerned expression, saying, "You might want to keep that hidden. It's not going to make you any friends here."

Despite knowing the dangers the village offered, Eelo had convinced Garret to set their course this way. It suited both of their needs, actually. She'd tracked a contact to Still Water earlier during the last Moon, a man who could put her one step closer to the only to have to flee in the night after she'd been caught with her hands down the pants of a Militiaman, not to pleasure him but to filch the purse of coins he'd hidden there without enough care.

And how would Garret benefit from coming to the village? As she glanced at him riding next to her at a slow canter, she recalled the number of wanted men the village offered a skilled bounty hunter. Located on the southwestern most bay on The Small Sea, due north of and on the opposite side of the Tella-Un isthmus from Ketch, Still Water was a major transit point for those entering, leaving, or simply traveling about the peninsula. Three major roads intersected here; and the bay was deep and still -- thus the village's name -- which made loading and unloading of ships easy and quick.

The village had once been a town, with the difference being the presence of a wall and a resident noble, typically a Count but sometimes an actual Baron. But the Falling Wars had seen the town and its wall razed; and, over the past two decades, while the town had returned, the law and order that came with a Noble hadn't. Still Water was what they called an Open Town, meaning it lacked even the basic law enforcement offered by a Sheriff. Because of this, the town was often at the mercy of pirates, murderers, rapists, and other criminals, including highwaymen like Eelo herself.

"I'm more than willing to give you the lead, Mister Bounty Hunter," Eelo said as she looked down at the town. Already, they'd attracted the attention of a pair of large looking men standing near what Eelo knew was a tavern. The sun caught the big sword hanging the man's hip, reflecting the light occasionally and he and his partner -- each hoisting flagons -- watched the strangers sitting astride their horses half a mile from the town. Eelo looked to Garret, smiled with a bit of trepidation, and laughed, "Maybe if we go down there and kick some ass, they'll make you Sheriff. Then, we can steal legally. Oh! I guess they don't call it stealing, they call it taxing."
 
Garret looked at Eelo and smiled. "Oh I never want to be a sheriff. That line of work will get you killed. Still I agree with you, I don't want to advertise my presence here. We will just scope the place out and camp outside of town. I don't think we can trust anyone inside of it, including the sheriff if there is one. It might not be a good idea to get you registered first thing either. Let's just play that by ear, we will have other opportunities to do that."

He made sure his medallion was tucked firmly away and then loosened his sword in it's scabbard. He also made sure his knives were ready and that his bow was not tangled in his reins. He had noted the two men by the tavern. The one with the large sword seemed to be the leader, but he was all muscle. He needed to be if he was going to wield that sword with any ability. Of course that didn't mean he wasn't any good but muscle normally equaled less speed and he hoped so in this case.

Still if they were outside maybe they were just the lookouts. As they got closer Garret watched as the smaller one finished his drink and then collected the cups and headed inside. It was done casually, but he was sure he was now reporting to the real person in charge. At the same time muscles was standing up straighter and staring at them intently.

"What do you think Eelo, up for a nice drink? It seems a shame not to go for one after the have so obviously prepared for us," he chuckled.
 
"Oh I never want to be a sheriff. That line of work will get you killed.

Eelo laughed aloud, responding, "You have no idea."

As they urged their horses forward, she told him what she knew -- and didn't know -- about the little bay side town of Still Water, finishing with, "The criminals do share one redeeming quality. They are as eager to kill one another as they are to kill anyone else, so ... the turn over rate is high. Of course, that means it can sometimes be hard to figure out who is worst of the worst ... and who to be the most concerned with."

When Garret asked is she wanted to get a drink -- or, more accurately, see what kind of trouble was awaiting them inside -- she looked off to Muscles, smirked, winked, and answered, "Why not? What could possibly go wrong?"

Inside they found just about what Eelo had expected. There was little illumination, just the sun light spilling in from the windows and the flickering light from the fire place. Tavern owners whose patrons tended to erupt in fights at the drop of a helmet tended to limit the amount of light produced by flame, be it candles, lanterns, or torches. Even in the low light, though, Eelo could see that every head was already turned their way upon their entrance.

"We seem to be popular," she whispered to Garret. She looked over her shoulder to find Muscles casually walking in behind them. She looked him up and down, gave him a flirtatious smile, then reach to the very nearby Garret to caress his muscular butt cheek while Muscles watched, smiling hungrily at her. Eelo looked up to Garret and, before wandering away toward the bar, whispered, "I'd like to spend some time naked with you again some day, so ... don't get dead."

At the bar, Eelo dropped a copper coin on the counter, asking for ale. When the inn keeper returned with a flagon and reached for the coin, Eelo slapped her hand down upon the man's own hand, growling, "You want a full coin ... you give me a full flagon."

The keeper lifted his hand from the coin, departed with the glass, then returned with it filled nearly to the brim. He gave Eelo an expression of surprise when she tossed four more coppers onto the bar, saying, "I'm looking for a friend."

The man looked directly to Eelo's bosom, highlighted by the tight fitting leather vest that boosted her curves upward and inward. He smirked, saying, "I could be your friend."

She returned the smile, then removed one of the offered coins as punishment. When she knew he understood more sass would result in more withdraws from the offer, she said, "His name is Wornin."

"Don't know names," he said, glancing at the coins, obviously hoping he hadn't just lost another one.

"He's got a scar..." Eelo began, reaching to her cheek with an extended finger and tracing it slowly down her neck, all the way to her cleavage. The man's gaze drop to her chest, then remain there even after her finger had left. She finished, "...runs all the way to here."

When the man finally looked up from her curves, the keeper asked, "And you know of this scarred man because...?"

"Because I gave him the scar," Eelo lied, wanting the man behind the bar to think of her as more than just a pair of tits with a warm, wet hole down below. When his smirk faded, she tossed three more coppers onto the counter, asking, "Have you seen him?"

The man hesitated, looking at the coins, then at Eelo, then at Garret. Then, after glancing about the room for prying eyes, he looked upward, toward the landing running before the small rooms occupying the building's second floor. He looked back to the coins, then said, "For that many more, I could tell you which room."

"I'll figure it out," she said confidently.

"Before I alert him?" the keeper threatened with a smirk.

Eelo returned the smirk, asking, "With your tongue pinned to this bar?"

The man's smirk faded quickly, as did the blood in his face. He offered quickly, "Second door from the staircase."

She tossed three more coppers onto the bar just for the hell of it, then turned away with her flagon. She was in no hurry to find Wornin. And, to be honest, she was more interested in seeing what kind of trouble Garret might be able to get himself into.
 
Garret had watched as Eelo had headed towards the bar and then smiled behind his mask as he headed for a table in a shadowy corner and sat down. Muscles had kept an eye on him the whole way and then had walked over to a table in the back at which sat another large man and several other men, presumably playing cards. He leaned down speaking into the mans ear then took up a stance behind him.

Garret kept an eye on the table but also scanned the room. It contained an ugly assortment of characters, the type of people he would expect to see in this type of place during the day. There was not one hard working local peasant in here. They were all out working most likely. Instead there were a group of motley 'Hunters' if they could be called that, ex soldiers and local toughs.

He spotted at least four people who had warrants out on them and he was sure there were more. He could make some decent coin if he could get them to a sheriff that would pay him properly, but he doubted this towns one would. After all they did not seem all that worried about hiding their identities.

Sighing he looked at the harassed barmaid and ordered a beer. When it was delivered he paid and gave her an extra copper bit earning him a small smile. She was not that pretty or that young, and working here had aged her, but Garret decided she could probably use the extra money considering the treatment she was probably getting. Leaning further back into the shadows he slipped down his mask and took a sip and grimaced. This had to be one of the worst tasting swills he had ever drunk. Raising his mask again he put it back on the table and got ready as two men approached his table.

"Boss say's you have to pay the toll for coming to our town. One silver piece or a night with your wumm'an," the small one on the right said smiling. "Personally hewould prefer the night."

Garret looked to the table and shook his head. "Tell the fatso she aint my woman, and even if she was I wouldn't let her suffer that fate." He heard both men gasp and they went pale. "As for the money, if he thinks he has enough men in this bar to collect then he is sadly mistaken. He better just settle down and leave us alone and let us get done with our business and leave, then maybe he might get out of this alive."

Looking up he glared at both of them and then from nowhere he produced a knife and started to clean his nails. "You might keep yours too." He watched as their complexions faded almost to white and they retreated back to their bosses table. Garret knew it would probably not work so he made sure all of his weapons were ready and glanced towards Eelo.
 
"...One silver piece or a night with your wumm'an."

Eelo gasped a single laugh at the man's offer. The keeper to her right looked her way, and when Eelo met the gaze she said, "One...? One silver piece. Seriously?"

The keeper just stared at her, as if simply not wanting to get involved. Eelo waved the man away dismissively, then turned her attention back to the interaction at the table.

The two men retreated to their boss's table, obviously affected by what Garret had said. Eelo hadn't been able to hear most of what came after the cheap whore comparison, but -- from her own experience with Garret -- she had a pretty good idea of what he'd said. They stared at one another for a moment, and -- again, from experience -- Eelo knew that the slight movements he was making in the shadows were the type that would result in his daggers, swords, and even his bow being moved to be more easily accessed.

She smiled at him for a moment, then winked. She turned and headed away from the bar ... toward the Boss's table. The three men watched with a combination of healthy suspicion and deep lust as Eelo began to slowly circle them. She reached a hand out and began caressing it over the shoulders and skulls of the men in an intimate way as she spoke in a sexy tone.

"The ... beast of a man I came in with," she began, again glancing to Garret with a devilish smirk and again winking. She continued, "He's a bounty hunter who is taking me to Ketch ... where I will surely be tried, convicted, and--"

She leaned close over one of the men, so close that he could pick up her womanly scent (if you could call female sweat mixed with road dust such a thing). "--and hung from my delicious tasting neck."

The man raised his head toward Eelo, trying to kiss her flesh but she was too fast. She pushed his flagon of ale off the table into his lap, where it splashed throughout his groin. The other men laughed as Eelo continued with her ploy. "Now, if one of you big ... strong ... men ... was to kill him for me..."

From behind the second man who had confronted Garret Eelo caressed an open hand down his front side clear to his groin as she said, "...I would be ever so grateful..."

She pulled her hand back just before the man was able to snatch it, then turned to keep walking. She smiled to the tavern wench sitting on the lap of another obvious thug at the next table, then as she reached out to clutch the woman's boosted breast finished with, "...in ways even the nastiest tavern whore wouldn't."

"Hey!" the wench cried out, feigning anger. "I resemble that remark!"

The two men who'd accosted Garret rose quickly, as did three others from other tables. Weapons were already being drawn as the men stared across the tavern at the soon-to-be-dead man, yet all eyes turned to Eelo as she hollered, "WAIT!"

She moved out into everyone's view as she clarified, "No blades!"

Someone hollered, "What? Why not?"

She reached her hands to her breasts, clutching them through the leather as she said, "Because mama said so."

There was a pause, then just as suddenly as the weapons had been pulled, they were all either sheathed again or tossed aside. But just as quickly as the men began to move forward again, Eelo threw her hands up in a stop gesture and once again hollered, "WAIT!"

"Now what?" an anxious voice hollered.

"I'm not parting my thighs to all of you!" she said, beginning to caress a hand down her exposed belly toward the groin of her leather pants. "Only one of you gets the privilege of laying with me ... so ... only one of you gets to kill him."

As Eelo began caressing her hands over herself -- one over her breasts, the other at the meeting of her thighs -- one of the men asked, "But ... which one of us gets to--"

That was all the farther he got before another man punched him in the temple, sending him toward the floor like a discarded rag doll as he hollered, "I get to!"

And suddenly, the bar erupted in a melee as even more men hopped from their seats, either spurred on by the sexy redhead's promises or the simple joy of fighting. The three tavern wenches screamed and headed for safety as the inn keeper dropped behind the counter, peeking out over the top at the damage that was taking place. Once again, the lack of burning light sources proved to be a good choice as tables and chairs broke up and the broken sections of wood were then used as clubs to replace the forbidden blades.

In the meantime, Eelo had slipped away, circled a couple of now emptied tables, and come up close to Garret. She watched the activity as it continued, then reached a hand out and caressed it over the bounty hunter's package. Without looking at him, Eelo promised, "After this is all over ... and you've secured which ever of my wanna-be lovers might fetch us some money ... I'm going to do something to you that I learned in a place just like this."

When Eelo looked up to catch Garret's gaze, she pressed her hand tighter upon his growing cock and licked her lips in a way that was simply more erotic than any man had ever seen her do. She laughed, telling him, "I'm gonna see if they have something better to drink that than crap they serve this lot."

She turned away to go behind the bar, laughing occasionally at the hilarity occurring before her.
 
Garret had watched as eelo had begun her performance and his eyes had widened at her words but he had remained seated even as he wondered if he was being set up by her again. He was only glad that he had access to his weapons and that he was in a corner of the room so that nobody could sneak up on him from behind.

Then as he watched her play the room like a good minstrel, it was all he could do to keep from laughing out loud. Not only did she get them so worked up that they were willing to attack him without weapons, she then had them attacking each other for the privilege to attack him.

As he sat calmly at his table and watched the tavern erupt into chaos around him, he felt Eelo's hand on his crotch and her promise to him. He smiled and watched as she wandered off and he couldn't help the chuckle that escaped him. Traveling with her was definitely not going to be boring.

He made sure to note where the people with the bounties on their heads fell. He would tie them up before he took her up on her offer. Maybe they would get lucky and the sheriff would grow a backbone if they culled so many outlaws in one go.

Finally it was down to three men and they staggered to the middle of the now ruined bar and sized each other up. Muscles had survived as had his boss and the other man was a small wiry man. All of them were bruised and bloody and suddenly Muscles sent out a right that the wiry one dodged. Unfortunately it had been a feint and his dodge put him in reach of his boss who landed a wicked right that sent him spinning back to muscles who picked him up, head butted him, then sent him crashing through a table.

That left the two men, but instead of fighting it out they turned and approached Garret. Sighing he stood up and moved forward. "Well it seems we have a dilemma. She did say only one of you would be entertained you know, but I guess you are a loyal employee muscles." He bowed to him. "A very rare thing, almost makes me regret this."

Quickly he pulled out two knives and lunged forward sinking the blades into the tender part of the leg just behind the kneecaps of the men. They collapsed immediately and began to howl. Stepping up beside them he kicked each in the temple and knocked them unconscious. Shaking his head he began to bandage them then tied them up then found the other bounties and tied them up before carrying them over. He then glanced at the innkeeper, "Key for a room downstairs I can lock these men in."

With a shaking hand he held out a key and pointed and Garret dragged them in one at a time then locked and pocketed the key. Smiling he went through the pockets of the unconscious men and gathered all the money and gave quarter to the man. "Here to help with redecoration's. Now a bottle of good stuff pleas oh and when they come around they girl and I have left along with all those men."

He smiled and nodded handing him a bottle and then Garret looked upstairs to where he had seen Eelo disappear into a room. Soon he opened the same room and stepped inside, closing the door behind him and moving towards the bed. Smiling at her he waved the bottle and pulling down his mask he smiled at her. "I am here to learn just what it was you wanted to teach me," he chuckled.
 
Eelo was already stripped down to her birthday suit, laying on the bed with her arms out and one knee up high to conceal the next bounty Garret wanted to claim. She cut off the man's approach with the same stop gesture and Wait! that she'd used downstairs, pointing toward a standing screen near one wall. One of the tavern wenches was filling a tub with steaming water she'd brought in from down the hall, seemingly unconcerned with the lady's nakedness behind her.

Upon hearing Garret's words, the woman stepped out, smiling. She looked him up and down, then looked to Eelo and asked, "This'im?"

"That's him," Eelo answered, lowering the raised knee and replacing it with the other, but not without giving Garett a quick glance at the already wet folds of flesh between her legs. "How much?"

The wench looked him up and down again and -- already beginning to untie the crisscrossed thong holding her blouse together over large, impressive breasts -- answered Eelo, "Half silver."

Eelo looked to Garret smirking with delight. She told him, "That's cheap, Mister Bounty Hunter."

"Half silver more," the wench continued, pushing her tight fitting undergarment down to reveal large, young, firm breasts with large, hardened nipples. She looked to Eelo, clarifying the extra charge, "for you, too, m'lady."

Eelo laughed, staring at the beautiful woman's beautiful bosom before looking to Garret and saying, "I haven't been with another woman since I was still growing hair down there. Whaddaya think ... is it worth a full silver Mister Bounty Man?"

She was already slipping a hand down toward her crotch as the wench as pushing her skirt off her hips, letting it drop to the uncovered hard wood floor to reveal her now fully nude body and Southern style shaved pubis.

"Why don't you jump in the bath, Garret," Eelo said, drawing a sudden breath of delight as her fingers found her own sensitive flesh. "Our friend will get you all cleaned up ... for that other thing we discussed."
 
Garret smiled at first Eelo then at her young friend. Striding over to the bed he leaned down and kissed her and then placed the bottle on the table near her.

"Keep this ready for me then. I will be back for it shortly."

Smiling again he turned and approached the corner with the waiting wench and the bath and began to take off his weapons and clothing. Soon an impressive pile of things was stacked neatly beside him and he saw the woman's eyebrows rise up at the amount of weapons he had on himself.

"You can never be to careful," he chuckled. "There are some bad people out there."

Finally he stood before her naked and again her eyes widened, this time in delight as he was revealed in all his glory. Chuckling again he slid into the warm water, blowing air out as he adjusted to the warmth then sighing and laying back as the heat penetrated his bones.

The Blonde headed girl came up behind him and began to wash his back as he relaxed and he smiled as he looked at first her and then Eelo. "Oh I think I will definitely be paying the full silver my dear," he smiled as her hand started to roam around his body and he felt it getting closer and closer to his growing member. "However I do like to tip well,just remember that," he chuckled as he dragged her into the bath and kissed her hard on the lips.
 
Eelo knew when the wench found Garret's weapon: the look of delight in both of their faces was obvious. Then, suddenly, the naked girl was in the water, giggling as she repositioned herself to straddle the man and quickly begin kissing hungrily at his mouth.

Eelo was jealous of the girl, but the archer from the little village of Parth wanted to give the bounty hunter's cock something more than just her own pussy tonight. She implied that he was going to get her already skilled lips around his shaft, but -- honestly -- she had never done that before and really didn't know what the hell she was supposed to do. This whore -- who had introduced herself as Sunshine -- would certainly know how to pleasure a man's penis with her lips and tongue.

Performing oral sex on a man was one of the most taboo things a woman could do, therefore the act had -- for the most part -- been relegated to country taverns, city brothels, and all of the tents of the most uncivilized cultures. Eelo had heard stories about the North -- a place they called the Unnamed Untamed -- where men of wealth and power took additional wives beyond the one who would produce their heirs; and that one of the things these women did in the bed chamber -- or the tent, Eelo guessed -- was put their Chieftain's sword in their mouth and pleasure it to eruption, swallowing their Chieftain's seed in a way that the Order of Vint claimed the Goddess Un had declared a sinful waste of man's potential prodigy ... or something like that.

Hell, what did Eelo know about the Order of Vint or the Goddess Un or sucking on a man's cock? All she knew of the first two was what she'd learned while at Tut; and all she knew about the last one was what she might learn tonight if this Sunshine was going to earn her full silver ... and her tip.

By the movements in the tub, it was obvious that the wench had taken Garret into her well worn hole. Eelo was surprised at the lack of water splashing over the tub's edge, until she realized that Sunshine had to clean up the mess so she'd likely found a way to ride a man without wetting the floor unnecessarily. What ever she was doing, it seemed to be working. Garret seemed to be enjoying the ride.

But then the bounty hunter looked Eelo's direction. And while she couldn't really know what he was thinking, Eelo hoped it was Join us. I want you, too. Her chest had been rising and falling at an increasing pace as the fingers between her thighs pleasured her sensitive flesh, but Eelo had no desire to cause her own joy at this point. She rose from the bed to pad across the floor, to an empty ale keg which she man-handled right up to the tub's edge.

"Get up," she demanded of the pair. Sunshine thought Eelo was taking her place and rose to leave, but Eelo stopped her, then ordered Garret, "Get up. Sit here."

With his lower legs still in the water and the wench on her knees, Eelo pointed from latter's mouth to the former's groin and said, "Do that thing you do so well."

Sunshine smiled and, without hesitation, moved her head into Garret's lap and quickly began sucking on his cock while the naked Eelo simply stood there ... watching ... and learning.
 
Garret was surprised when Eelo continued to sit on the bed pleasuring herself and let the girl take the initiative. Still he was not going to complain and he smiled as she positioned herself above his shaft and then with a few deft movements, lowered herself on it and buried him deep within her.

He could tell this was not the first time she had done such a thing in a bath. She kept her body movements to a minimum and just moved her hips and used her muscles to give him pleasure.

For a whore she was still rather tight. Maybe she hadn't been in the game all that long, but her actions said otherwise. He could already feel himself getting highly aroused as she used her pussy muscles to milk his shaft.

Again he looked over at Eelo and wondered what she was waiting for. While this woman was good, she was not who he had come up here for. He tried to compel her to join them with his eyes, after all he was not going to beg her.

Something must have shown in his eyes because she moved off the bed and for some reason moved an Ale Keg right up to the edge of the tub. Then she ordered him up and after sharing a puzzled look with the wench he watched as she got out and was then stopped from leaving as she told him to sit on the barrel.

Wondering what she was going to do next he got out and shivered a little as his warm body met the cool air. He sat down but kept his legs dangling in the water then raised his eyes at Eelo. It seemed she was in charge and he wondered what she had in mind. When she gestured for the woman to get on her knees and "Do that thing you do so well." he smiled widely. There was only one thing he knew of that required a woman to be in that position.

As she started to suck on his erect member he gasped and moaned. It was next to impossible to find anyone to do this anymore. For some reason most people thought it was dirty and sacrilegious and so only whores and lowborn women would even consider doing such a thing. Garret always wondered why it was fine for a man to partake of a woman's special place but not for a woman to do so to a man.

Still all of that fled his mind as she continued to suck up and down his shaft, taking more and more of him inside of her warm, wet mouth. As he finally opened his eyes he saw Eelo watching in wrapped fascination. She had been the one that had promised to do this for him, but from the way she was watching he had a feeling that maybe she did not know too much about the act.

Smiling a little he reached out and grabbed her arm and pulled her in closer and kissed her deeply then gasped as the head of his cock was encircled by her tongue and she sucked hard at the same time.

Pulling back he looked in Eelo's eyes and then down at the blondes head as it bobbed up and down in his lap.

"Why don't you get a closer look. It seems to me you really want to learn what our friend here is doing."

Putting his hand on her head he gently eased her down and watched as she sunk to her knees and gazed in fascination as his shaft entered and exited the other woman's mouth. He smiled as he leaned back and just enjoyed himself for a little while then he tapped her on the head and smiled down at her as she looked up at him while she continued to stroke him.

"Why don't you let my friend there have a go," he chuckled.
 
Sunshine didn't slow the bobbing of her head over Garret's groin as the couple kissed. She wanted the man to cum in her mouth so she could earn the tip. That was, after all, the reason she was here: coin.

"Why don't you let my friend there have a go."

She lifted her head, grasping his shaft and stroking it -- to keep it hard -- as she looked up into the other woman's face, hoping for an It's okay, keep going, I'm fine not doing that nastiness expression. But she didn't find it. What she found instead was...

Eelo looked between the wench in the water and the big, stiff erection before her. And she smiled with nervous anticipation. This was, as the other woman was thinking, nasty. Good girls didn't do this kind of thing. Of course, Eelo hadn't been a good girl since the first time she let the Baron of Tut take her to his bed. After all, what kind of good girl from the village lets a Noble man from the big city fuck her just to ensure she has the resources she needs to kill their mutual enemies?

"Do I get in beside you?" she asked quietly of Sunshine.

The tub had been built big enough for two -- it was, after all, in a room frequented by tavern wenches serving the inn's patrons -- but there really wasn't enough room for two women side by side. Sunshine already knew this fact, and she answered Eelo by suggesting as she rose, "Let's all go to the bed."

The wench dried both her body and Garret's as the other woman watched on, the nervousness still in obvious in her face. Soon enough, the bounty hunter was on his back, Eelo was kneeling at his left side, and Sunshine was kneeling at his right, clutching his cock while she explained to Eelo in graphic detail what to do to the man's sword.

Eelo felt her face explode with red as she watched ... then touched and grasped and stroked ... then ... finally ... leaned down to replace Sunshine's mouth with her own. She listened to Sunshine's instructions carefully, following them precisely and accurately, much as she had when her friend taught her how to use a bow oh so many years ago. She kissed at the big bulb at the end of Garret's cock, then licked at it, then up and down the shaft. She watched Sunshine fondling the bounty hunters seed producers and tried to show them the same attention, but found that it was simply too much new activity to keep straight at the same time.

"Take him in," Sunshine told her. When Eelo looked up with nervous hesitation, the wench moved her into place more over Garret's groin, then urged her to, "Take it into your mouth."

Eelo looked to Garret's cock, imagining it sinking into her own joy place, which she knew was similar in feel to what she was supposed to be doing here now. She took the big head into her mouth, sucking at it a moment before -- as Sunshine directed -- she toyed the tip of her tongue upon it.

"More," the whore said, even reaching out to urge Eelo with a hand to the back of her head. "As much as you can."

Eelo did, slowly sinking her head downward. It was so ... odd to do something like this. In the back of her mind, she was remembering that this was wrong -- taboo -- but honestly that wasn't the odd part. It was simply that she'd never done or even imagined doing anything like this with her mouth. The closest thing to what she was being told to do now had been once sucking on the end of huge icicles that had formed outside the windows of the Baron's bed chamber during the Killing Winter two years prior. Of course, those had been freezing in temperature, while Garret's cock was warm ... and twitching.

"Does that feel good?" she asked over her shoulder, not actually looking into the man's eyes.

"Continue!" Sunshine chastised, urging Eelo back down on the man's shaft. "Don't stop once you've started. Up and down, fast. That's what feels good to a man."

Sunshine was in whore mode, wanting the paying client to get off so she could collect her coin and leave. Of course, she'd forgotten that it was the woman in the bed with her who had offered the payment; and it was obvious that that payment had, in part, been to teach her how to suck a man's cock. She urged Eelo up out of the way, then said, "Like this."

In a flash, Sunshine -- whose ass end was toward the head of the bed, as was Eelo's on the other side of his torso -- lowered her head to Garret's groin again and took nearly his entire length into her mouth and throat. She gagged a bit, hesitated, then took the rest of his shaft into her warmth and wetness until her upper lip was at his scrotum. She pulled back slowly, licked at his cock's end, took it back into her mouth, and repeated. Slowly, she took Garret deep into her throat a dozen times before finally lifting away from him and saying to Eelo, "Like that."

Eelo's eyes were wide with shock. She laughed aloud, declaring, "I can't do that!"

It wasn't about a lack of desire on Eelo's part. It was about a lack of ability. She simply couldn't imagine taking Garret's entire cock deep into her mouth like that. But at Sunshine's urging, she tried. She gagged repeatedly, her eyes filling with tears before she finally looked up to Sunshine -- not back to Garret -- and said softly, "I just can't."

"Do what you can then," the other female said with encouragement. "You'll learn."

When Eelo went back to work, Sunshine guided her with instructions about speed, depth, feel, and more. Eelo giggled a couple of times coming up for air, realizing how wrong it was to be in a bed with her lover being told how to please him by a whore neither of them had known moments earlier. After Eelo went back to work, Sunshine gave her words of encouragement. She looked back to Garret a number of times, gauging his reaction to what was being done to his cock; and -- from her experience satisfying men -- she realized that while the bounty hunter may have been enjoying himself, he wasn't going to cum this way.

"May I?" she whispered close to Eelo's ear. When the archer from Tut lifted and met her gaze, Sunshine whispered, "He's close, but ... you should watch him when it happens."

Eelo was no stranger to the expressions and sounds a man made when he came inside her. But she'd never seen a man orgasm to the pleasure caused by a woman sucking his cock; and she assumed that that was why Sunshine quickly went to work on Garret's cock with the speed and skill of a trained professional. She turned so that her knees were pointing at Garret's torso and shifted her gaze between his head and Sunshine's, waiting with a pleased smile to see what happened next...
 
Garret had chuckled when he had been led to the bed by Eelo and the woman who he had finally found out was named Sunshine. Strange to think that he had bathed, fucked and been sucked off by this woman and it was only because they were now going to bed so Eelo could be taught to suck him as well that he was finally learning her name.

Still he happily laid back on the bed and watched as Sunshine stroked him and explained to Eelo just how she should proceed. He chuckled as the brave warriors face blushed red and then she tentatively leaned down and grasped his shaft and finally her lips touched his head and she sucked it inside.

Maybe it was the excitement of the moment, or maybe it was because she was so timid, but whatever it was, that touch sent a jolt up his spine straight to his brain and his pleasure center and he gasped in surprise. Soon she was licking all around it and drawing him in although not much, yet it felt good and he groaned in appreciation.

He heard Sunshine encourage her to take more and then one mouth popped off and another took it's place and he groaned loudly as suddenly all of him was engulfed in a warm, sucking wetness. A tongue curled against him and he breathed out a hiss of pleasure.

Just as suddenly as it had begun it ended and his eyes shot open and he looked down. Again Sunshine was encouraging Eelo to try her best and Garret reached down and smacked her ass playfully to add his encouragement. Eelo tried and she got better and better. Each time a little more of him disappeared inside of her mouth and down her throat. She used her tongue in better and more extreme ways and the pleasure she gave drove him to new heights.

For his part Garret encouraged her in the only way he knew how. He groaned when he felt good. He moaned when she delighted him. He hissed when she surprised him and he sighed when it felt good. He also caressed her ass and even played with her.

However Eelo kept making little mistakes that would see him build towards an orgasm then back off. It felt nice but also a little frustrating. Sunshine must have sensed this because she took over and soon he could feel his balls tingling as she took his whole shaft in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head of his shaft.

"Oh god I am going to cum, prepare yourself woman," he warned her.

He was surprised when she didn't remove him from her mouth but merely pulled back until only his head was in her mouth and then continued to suck on him while teasing him with her tongue. Finally it was too much for him and with a large moan he shot his load into her mouth. Spurt after spurt erupted and she smiled as she even opened her mouth showing Eelo what was happening. Finally Garret stopped and collapsed back onto the bed spent.
 
"Oh god I am going to cum, prepare yourself woman."

Sunshine grasped Garret's shaft and stroked his full length rapidly as she asked Eelo, "You wanna do this, Miss?"

Eelo didn't immediately understand what the tavern wench meant. But when she realized the whore's implication, her mouth fell open and she shook her head in slight panic. Sunshine smiled devilishly, whispering, "Your loss."

The whore took the bounty hunter's cock back into her mouth, working it deep and fast until his sounds the twitching of his shaft told her he was about to explode. Spurt after spurt shot from him, creating a pool on her tongue that -- once he'd stopped ejaculating and collapsed back onto the bed, spent, the showed a still wide eyed Eelo before closing her mouth and swallowing.

"Nothing to it, miss," Sunshine laughed to the other woman as she sat up, her haunches on her ankles. She held out her hand, dirtied by cum, asking, "Are you sure you don't want to at least see what it tastes like?"

Eelo looked to Garret, finding him relaxed back into the lumpy mattress, eyes closed, chest rising and falling from the euphoria they -- mostly Sunshine -- had caused him. She hesitated, recalling the taboo-ness of what they were doing, then shook her head, saying, "That's alright."

But Sunshine held her hand out closer, saying, "Go ahead."

Eelo checked Garret again, not certain why is was so important that he didn't see her do what the wench was urging her to do. But she did. She licked her lips, then parted them slightly. Sunshine pressed her curled fingers to Eelo's mouth, watching as Eelo used her lips and tongue both to suck the sticky substance from her digits.

"Ewww!" Eelo said, grimacing, then laughing. "It's so..."

"Salty, right?" Sunshine asked, urging Eelo to take more. When the blonde-turned-redhead hesitated, the other blonde pushed her hand at her, saying, "It's an acquired taste ... but you won't acquire it if you don't..."

Eelo opened her mouth again, and Sunshine stuck her extended index finger through her lips. The wench played the digit in the other woman's mouth, similarly to how they'd been pleasuring Garret's cock, then leaned over the man's body to press her lips to Eelo's. The archer pulled back in surprise, not having actually planned on getting involved with the other woman.

"Let me pleasure you, miss," Sunshine whispered. She looked to Garret, who at some point -- before or after his cum entered Eelo's mouth she didn't know -- had opened his eyes to watch the pair. She smirked to him, then looked back to Eelo and said, "I bet you man would like watching that."

Eelo looked to Garret, smiling, then laughing. Before she could do or say anything, though, Sunshine was laying her back onto the bed next to the man they were sharing. She kissed Eelo on the mouth, then lower on her breasts, then continued to move her mouth down the young woman's body until finally she pressed her lips fully upon Eelo's joy place. Eelo's chest expanded quickly and the fingers of the hand nearest Garret dug into his thigh as the girl went quickly to work upon her sensitive flesh.
 
Garret had been slightly out of it for a little while as he had laid back on the bed recovering from his orgasm. he had heard the two girls talking but they had been quiet and he could not quite understand what they were saying, so he had kept his eyes shut. However as Sunshine's tone became more insistent he had opened his eyes a little and looked down at them.

What he saw made little sense for a second. Sunshine was inserting a finger into Eelo's mouth and she was making sucking sounds on it. Eelo screwed up her face and complained at the taste and then Garret knew what was going on. and had to suppress a chuckle. He watched as Sunshine fed her another finger and then leaned over him and kissed her on the mouth.

Well now things were getting interesting. His limp member began to stir as he watched in fascination as the brazen whore offered to pleasure Eelo and then looked up at him and seeing his eyes open mentioned, "I bet your man would like watching that."

Garret nodded in agreement and smiled even as Eelo looked at him and smiled and laughed. Of course He was not prepared for how forceful Sunshine was and nor was Eelo. Quickly she had kissed her, pushing her down and then straddling her body, before kissing her way down her body to her breasts then finally to feast upon her most tender of places.

Garret had watched in both amusement and arousal. Eelo had grabbed his thigh and dug in and each time Sunshine made the poor girl squirm in ecstasy he had felt it as well as heard it. He was only glad she had not grabbed a little higher up. Of course from his vantage point he was also given an excellent view of Sunshine's dripping cavern. With her head buried in between Eelo's thighs and Eelo's head near his feet, her pussy was just begging for some attention of it's own.

At first he merely reached out and gently caressed it and then slowly inserted a single finger inside and twirled it around as she went about her job. She paused and looked up at him and smiled before resuming and soon he added a second finger.

Finally he could wait no longer and easing himself up, he positioned himself behind the woman and eased himself into her and thrust deeply inside until flesh met flesh. Then pulling back he set up a slow pace, pulling back until just his head was inside her and then pushing in slowly until he was fully inside again.

He must have been doing something right, because soon Eelo was crying out with renewed passion as Sunshine was spurred on to try harder. This only encouraged him and he leaned over and grabbed her breasts and started to massage them while he thrusting into her harder.

As his thrusting became more violent, it pushed her face further into Eelo's pussy causing her more joy, making her cry out in passion, inflaming Garrets passions, making him thrust harder...It was a sexual feed back loop that did not leave out Sunshine as he felt her pussy muscles clench his invading member and try to milk it of it's seed.

Finally he heard Eelo cry out in ecstasy and he moved up and redoubled his efforts, pounding into Sunshine and driving deep into her as he cried out. Finally he could hold out no longer and with a final thrust he came inside of her, filling her up and then collapsing on her back before sinking down beside her on the bed.
 
Back
Top