Sexy Bikinis, Panties and Thongs - Post yours too

attachment.php


One of the Lovelies of Lit .. and sometimes to leave some imagination there ONLY increases anticpation *sp*:rose::kiss::kiss:
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0452.jpg
    DSC_0452.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,975
  • DSC_0456.jpg
    DSC_0456.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1,969
Last edited:
Sexy!!!

i'm an amateur photographer that has the good fortune of getting to shoot some really sexy friends who wanted some model shots for their portfolios.

as i started going thru a lot of the shots, i realized i had some shots BB members might like to see. and of course i love looking at sexy women in bikinis, panties and thongs, so i'd love if anyone would add their own pics to the thread.

to get things started, i thought i'd post some tame ones to show that the shots don't have to be all-revealing to be sexy. hope you enjoy and if you have your own shots like this, that you'll feel free to share them as well.

due to their preference, i won't post their faces here. hopefully they'll be sexy enough to still keep everyone's attention... ;)

Sam....these pics are so senual and erotic! http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=871244&d=1221231443

Please continue to share, and I would do anything to have even 50% of your photog skills....very nice work!
 
Unbelievable

I love looking at women nude....the female body is so sensuous....but this is even more erotic....the anticipation of what's to come....
 

Attachments

  • J1.jpg
    J1.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,934
Last edited:
BB, thanks for the great compliment. i've been lucky enough to get to shoot some real hotties. :)

mandbc1, i'm hoping some of the ladies will share theirs, but i'll continue to prime the well. ;)

thanks again to all for the comments and posts. i'm having a great time with this thread.
 
Great additions Sam . Thanks for starting the thread :beer:
 
Back
Top