The Outcasts (open pm first if interested)

Gia smiled relived and looked at him concerned. " Walker... Please just lay down for a bit ok? Your fine now but the rakshasa possessed you in your sleep. He injured your body from inside and you were hurt but I put healing potion on so youll be fine. Im sorry Walker. "
 
Walker listens to Gia's explanation carefully, grumbles about a horrible nightmare after that. ''Oh...But can I at least have all this blood washed off...and a clean robe to put on please?'' It did reek of blood and Were testosterone filled sweat, and the bed linen was in as bad a state. ''My nose is extremely sensitive Gia..and it smells really rank in my room.''

As all sick or injured males Human or Werewolf, they were all like whiny little boys. Being no exception to this universal rule, he looks up at Gia through tussled hair. Literally with big puppy dog eyes, and of all things a pout on his expressive face. It looked to him as if Gia was barely holding back a giggle, that any second it would burst right on out of her.

''I want cookies and warm milk please. Mom always gave me that saying you'll get well fast.'' He picks at the bloody robe making a disgusted face, a strong shiver follows right after that face. Blinking his eyes sleepily and yawning very broadly, what he wanted needs to happen fast or he be asleep.
 
Last edited:
Gia stifled a giggled shaking her head. " Ill be right back" she said to Walker and Trevor as she grabbed the soiled sheets and clothing and walked to get fresh ones for him.

She grabbed some sweats as well she didn't want him naked for Pete's sake. She quickly grabbed him some gourmet cookies and juice if that'd help. She didn't have milk because she wasn't near a fresh market.
 
Walker stood carefully and made his way to bathroom, moving gingerly he didn't risk injuring himself. It was a necessity to use the facilities at the moment, washing his hands afterwards and sitting on a nearby stool. Awaiting Gia to bring a change of clothes, he took them from her with a soft spoken ''Thanks.'' Removing the smelly bloody robe slowly, hung it over the a hook in the shower. Dressing in the pair of sweats he was given, Walker felt a bit better but it tired him out.

As he walks slowly out of the bathroom, crossing the room he was winded. A grimace on his face as he sat, waving Trevor off Walker swings his legs onto the bed. Trev and Gia must have remade the bed, drew the covers over himself to rest against his pillow. A plate of Gia's gourmet cookie on the nightstand, with a glass of juice of some kind as well. The late night snack did relax him, slid himself down in the bed after digesting the snack. Soon he was nice and sound asleep once again, Walker breathes slowly and evenly with very pleasant dreams.
 
After Walker settled into bed Trevor started realizing how tired he was. He walked out of the room and headed to his room. He pulled his t-shirt over his head, unbuttoned his jeans, kicking his shoes off at the same time. He was beat, but stunk so a shower was in order and he grabbed fresh boxers and laid them on the bed.

The warm water felt amazing as he stood beneath the shower. He closed his eyes and leaned forward supporting himself against the wall. He had always loved the way the water could cover his ears and block out all of the ambient sound as well as the errant feelings he could get from those around him. It allowed him time to think. To think about Gia, and how worried he was about her. About Walker, and seeing that even the mighty wolf was vulnerable to the demon. And about himself, the only human of the bunch, that still had so much learn before he would be a valuable member of their team.
 
Gia brushed her hair pulling off her robe in her room. After checking Walker again and kissing Trevor goodnight she couldn't help but feel exhausted and scared for her family. She felt Trevors worries and she felt scared for Walker at the moment. If he accepted them as his alphas or as pack once they mated , she could bind him by blood to them since they weren't family. It would be easier and they definitely all would be closer as a group.

She sighed getting up from the mirror then climbing into bed. She felt something strange was about to occur and all they could do was figure it out or fight it.
 
Dawn came way to easy in walkers humble opinion, but the one good thing about it he felt great. Getting out of bed with a big yawn, and an even bigger groaning stretch. Heading into the bathroom undressing to shower, in out quickly drying his body and sandy hair. Putting the sweats Gia got him back on, frowning at himself in the bathroom mirror. ''Walker you need a job, new clothes and shoes.'' Putting toothpaste on his toothbrush brushes his teeth, after that combed his fingers through his sandy hair.

Heading down to the kitchen as Trev and Gia slept, whips up a breakfast of ham, eggs, hash browns, mixed fruit, coffee and orange juice. Setting the table with Gia's country dishes, flatware, coffee mugs, and juice. Leaving to food on the stove to stay hot, walking to the stairs to call Gia and Trev down. ''Gia...Trev?...Rise and shine you two breakfast is ready. Wash up and come get it while it's still hot!''

Walker went back to the table for a plate, over to the stove to load his up. Walking back to table seats himself, salt and peppering his eggs and hash browns. Pours himself a mug of coffee adds cream and sugar, buttering his toast and digs into his breakfast. Looking to the stairs as hears them stirring, with a grin pouring himself a glass of juice. ''Hope you two have finally worked up an appetite during the night...Heh Heh Heh.'' Walker chuckles mischievously knowing they heard.
 
Last edited:
Gia stretched heading to the shower hearing Walker say breakfast was ready. She frowned hoping he would rest. She knew he liked to help but she didn't want him to put strain on his body especially after the vicious attack of the rakshasa. She still felt guilty about what happened but didnt want to upset Walker or Trevor by saying so.

She quickly showered smelling the scent of Trevors body wash lingering in the bathroom. She strtched her muscles quickly headingnito her bedroom and throwing on some running /comfortable clothing.

She wenrt downstairs and caught his snickering and comment about them working up and appetite. She laughed and nudged him when she got in the living room "We haven't yet but im pretty sure we will soon walker and if your volunteering you might have to prepare a feast." She looked at him seriously and said " Since ill be changing Trev you know itll change his body a bit and make him more.. well macho. Do you think you can help me train him since your fully pack wolf?
 
For a while, Trevor just lay there on the bed looking at the ceiling. He kept rolling things over and over in his mind. How was he ever going to be able to learn enough in a short amount of time to be a valuable member of the team when it came to fighting. He figured the first thing that he needed to do was know his enemy, or enemies as it was turning out. He decided that there had to be books full of all the information that he would need, it just may take him some time to find it.

Finally, he got up, brushed his teeth and headed for the kitchen. He would need all of his energy to start his research project.

"Good morning everyone." Trevor said smiling. "Wow man, this looks fantastic."
 
Walker ate his breakfast and rises from the table, taking his plate mug and glass washing them. Drying and placing them back into the cabinet, having done that he headed into the living room. Lifting the TV remote from the coffee table, turning it on he selects old classic cartoons.

Gia answers his mischief question with a smile, grunting as she laughs nudging in the ribs. As her expression grew serious Walkers did also, he felt the vibe Trev wanted to be helpful. ''Wow, this is news to me. Sure I'll help with that, but I failed training. My inner wolf, just acts on instinct in a fight.''

Ever the Misfit even among his own kind, hangs his head feeling like a failure again. Taking a seat in the recliner getting comfortable, just as Trev came downstairs for breakfast. Walker waves to him with a smile, as if nothing is bothering him. ''Good morning Trev...thanks eat all you like buddy.'' Leaning back in the recliner Walker changes the channel to 1950 scifi.
 
Last edited:
Gia ate her breakfast thankful Walker had cooked. She saw his reaction when she asked him to train trev. She hadnt meant to make him feel bad or anything just wanted his help. She smiled saying "Morning Trev"

She tidied up a bit after eating and walked over rubbing walkers head playfully. " I didn't piss you off or anything did I?"
 
Gia ate her breakfast thankful Walker had cooked. She saw his reaction when she asked him to train trev. She hadnt meant to make him feel bad or anything just wanted his help. She smiled saying "Morning Trev"

She tidied up a bit after eating and walked over rubbing walkers head playfully. " I didn't piss you off or anything did I?"

Walker looks up at Gia as she playfully rubs his head, his expressive eyes reveals a sadness. ''Oh no, nothing of the kind Gia. It's just that I failed Pack training, I wasn't good at and my inner wolf took over. Like when I shifted attacking the minions, it was my inner wolf doing it all.'' He sighs deeply with tears welling in his, from feeling he's letting his Pack down again.
 
Gia frowned and sat next to Walker.She knew what it was like to nkt have control of the wolf and even if walker didn't have control he didn't hurt them and even went to trev.

She leaned in hugging " Dont worry ill train you both and well all learn properly. Maybe I can get a wolf to help as well all of them aren't prejudice against mixed species sor humans so thatd be perfect." She smiled patting his hand " No worries Walker itll be fine"
 
Trevor had been listening to the exchange between Walker and Gia. He felt bad for Walker. It must be hard on the guy, feeling that he didn't measure up, but Trevor didn't understand why. he had been fearless during the fight, dispatching so many minions with what seemed like no effort. Inner wolf or not, Trevor didn't see that there was that much more he needed to learn.

"Dude, from what I have seen, you are well on your way to mastering your abilities. You were awesome during the fight man. Inner wolf or not, I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you."
 
Walker scoots over as Gia sat next to him, not expecting her hug he stiffened up. Quickly he relaxes leaning into her hug, listening to what she has to say. With a comforted sigh as she's patting his hand, what Trev had to say bolsters his confidence. ''On one condition..this is our pack home, we do not run from a threat.''

Looking from Gia to Trev Walkers eyes shift into a wolf, his voice deepening to a low growl. ''You'll be just as powerful as we are soon. If you're willing to accept the turning. It's an agony you'll beg to have end..but after you turn you'll feel truly amazing. But, with this power comes a great responsibility, Gia and I will teach you to control yourself. His eyes shift back to human, his voice would in the same manner.
 
Last edited:
Gia smiled nodding " Ok this will stay the pack compound Walker. I couldn't imagine leaving this place anyway it would've beennhard for me. Well just have to up security and I was thinking of expanding the house a bit so if more people came to join we wouldn't have to share rooms.

She agreed with Trevor that the pain would be excruciating for Trev and she felt guilty for having to be the one to do it to him but he was her mate and it would happen eventually and she had a feeling he would be a strong and generous alpha wolf.
 
Walker like the confidence his inner wolf was giving him, it was guiding him letting him pick. Gia's smile and reply about staying and couldn't imagine leaving, upping security would mean a supernatural perimeter. Adding onto the existing structure means a contractor, good thing his Father was on of the best. Thankfully he wasn't a racist like many a Were.

''I'm glad you've said that about staying Gia.'' Walker rested his chin on her shoulder a bit, packs would casually cuddle up this way. Not knowing Trevor could read minds, Walker didn't hide his thoughts of Gia being beautiful. He'd also see the respect of her and Trev's bond, he'd have a loyal pack brother in Walker his wolf would once he turns. ''A bigger pack, nice.''

Walkers arms were still wrapped around Gia's waist, his eyes slowly drifting closed in sleep. Instinctively he snuggles up to her side more, a quiet snoring could be heard from him also. It would hopefully look comical in Trevor's eyes, with Walker being much taller than Gia was. Muttering something in his sleep about packs, pawing his nose like a wolf cub might have.
 
Last edited:
Trevor stood there watching the two sit together, in silence. His head was swimming with thoughts and fears about what he was preparing to do. He wasn't reconsidering, not at all, but the gravity of what would happen to him made him understandably nervous.

On one hand, it was a no-brainer. All he had to do was take the bite, turn in to a wolf, and then with some tarining and practice, he would become an asset instead of a liability. He had never been particularly remarkable asa human. In fact he was remarkably average, save for the mild ability to read emotions, and some thoughts. The thought of having increased strength, and the ability to heal along with becoming a savage fighter to kill their enemies, was very seductive. Couple that with gaining a brother of sorts and being able to bond with Gia on an even deeper level, there didn't seem to be a downside.

The only thing that gave him pause, was losing his identity as a human. While who he was now left little to want to hold on to, he was still Trevor, and he wasn't sure he was ready to lose himself just yet.

Trevor backed away from the two, and quietly made his way to the door. He thought maybe a few minutes alone on the beach, would give him time to sort things out.
 
Gia chuckled at the image of her cradling Walkers larger frame as if a mother would comfort a cub. She cared for him like a brother and consoling him made her feel good. She looked down at him snuggling and smiled having a somewhat maternal feeling towards him.

It might have seemed strange to Trevor being a human and even her having never really done anything with pack except train. It felt comforting for her as well.

She saw Trev leaving and hoped this hadn't upset him although she didn't feel any anger or hurt through their bond. Being trapped by the long arms of walker Gia dozed off slightly thinking of how things were between her new family.
 
Back
Top