I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier women who love them. hope everyones day goes great. hugs and kisses to all those who need them. Still waiting for my new bathingsuit (When will it show up already lol i really want my new suit)

Good morning TexanAngel, I hope your day is wonderful and I'm sure the new suit will look fabulous on you!

Duplicate Posting -

What gets me sexually excited is an early morning phone call (like this morning's) from my "older guy" when he talks nasty and tells me all of the delicious things he's going to do to me tonight.

Duplicate Posting -

What gets me sexually excited is an early morning phone call (like this morning's) from my "older guy" when he talks nasty and tells me all of the delicious things he's going to do to me tonight.

I would have to say that you are both very fortunate

Yes, I think we are too. He's a lot older than I am, and I've only been with him a couple of times, but I can just kick myself for having waited so long and not having said yes to him before.

We older men just know how to keep you young ladies satisified I think.

We older men just know how to keep you young ladies satisified I think.

You're probably saying that jokingly, but I know how much truth there is in what you've said.

As a young woman being with my first older, mature lover, to know that I've met someone who honestly wants to teach me, show me, help me experience different things (for both our benefit and pleasure) and not just be about fucking me simply so that he can cum, is a turn-on in and of itself.

Last edited:
You're probably saying that jokingly, but I know how much truth there is in what you've said.

As a young woman being with my first older, mature lover, to know that I've met someone who honestly wants to teach me, show me, help me experience different things (for both our benefit and pleasure) and not just be about fucking me simply so that he can cum is a turn-on in and of itself.

I did not mean to jest, I have always been the unselfish one in bed

Good morning to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier women who love them. hope everyones day goes great. hugs and kisses to all those who need them. Still waiting for my new bathingsuit (When will it show up already lol i really want my new suit)

Hope it comes sooner than later

Chat Rooms?

I like playing in some of the Lit Chat Rooms, but why does is it seem that so many of the older men in the Lit Chat Room "younger women/older men"are into this Dom/Sub thing? Just because a woman is younger and perhaps less experienced doesn't mean she wants to be browbeaten, which is what it turns out to be. No wonder they're in a chatroom, who in real life would put up with that?

Maybe I'm just not cut out for the Dom/Sub type relationship.

I like playing in some of the Lit Chat Rooms, but why does is it seem that so many of the older men in the Lit Chat Room "younger women/older men"are into this Dom/Sub thing? Just because a woman is younger and perhaps less experienced doesn't mean she wants to be browbeaten, which is what it turns out to be. No wonder they're in a chatroom, who in real life would put up with that?

If a man comes into a chat room and begins to "dominate" women, without their permission, odds are great his NOT a Dominant in real life, more likely a married man whose wife rules the roost.

There are men who do, no doubt. And there are some women who like it too. But Dom/sub isn't about being browbeaten either. What you're describing just sounds more like roleplay. Each individual has to decide if they are interested in the D/s lifestyle.

I agree completely with RJ on his comments on this too.

Good afternoon all.

Haha yeah... I slept late today :p.

Yes - I slept late today - 12.40pm here in East Coast Oz.

I must say i feel like a lurker here - watching and not posting, but finding the 'community feel' enjoyable. Hope to see more of you.

A pity this is not the 'What would you like to do to the Avatar above you thread'! What a luscious pic SugarBunny.

As a young woman being with my first older, mature lover, to know that I've met someone who honestly wants to teach me, show me, help me experience different things (for both our benefit and pleasure) and not just be about fucking me simply so that he can cum is a turn-on in and of itself.

Meredith.

I think you have hit the nail on the head. It is as much about the experience for both as it is for the sex. The brain is the most erogenous organ of the body!

Meredith.

I think you have hit the nail on the head. It is as much about the experience for both as it is for the sex. The brain is the most erogenous organ of the body!

I agree, sex starts and ends between the ears as much as between the thighs.

I agree, sex starts and ends between the ears as much as between the thighs.

Hello ga400us. 'Eat a Peach..' Brings back memories. I spent 3 years working in and out of Atlanta. Are you Nth towards Marietta?

Hello ga400us. 'Eat a Peach..' Brings back memories. I spent 3 years working in and out of Atlanta. Are you Nth towards Marietta?

NE of Marietta

Love me some Georgia Peaches :)

Things seem to change here every time I come home from a business trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back