Missouri Rollcall

I think what it is i i joined when i was around 15, forget about this place, and recently came back and when they said my user name was being used i remembered my old account. so no, lol, im not 47. 72 was my number when i played hockey.

Happy Monday.

No, that's not a contradiction in terms, just a wish for the highly improbable.

How many Cardinal fans in the house?

wait what ShyNaughtyGirl is on here wow we chatted years ago for some dumbass reason i just deleted our PM's

Last edited:
I love the rain and thunderstorms but I am really getting sick of the temperature drops!

Ah well, next thing you know it will be the dead of summer with 130% humidity and I will be whining about wanting things to cool off haha

Yea these temp drops suck and not in a good way ;) Although I don't like the humidity either but I would rather deal with it than more cold and a over cast sky.

Smack dab in the middle currently. How's everyone enjoying the fine Missouri weather?

It's warming back up a bit today!

Soooo glad it's Friday, I'm hoping it stays sunny and warm so I can finally get motivated to do my "spring" cleaning = -p

hopefully the warm temperatures hit this side of the state too soon I miss the 70 degrees we had just a few days ago

Greetings

Hey all, new to the site and thought I would introduce myself. I'm 25, have a penis, am attached, and living in St. Louis. I have a longtime fantasy of getting together with a sexy older woman, so if you're in the area and up for some excitement then drop a line. Hope everyone's staying warm and dry.

Last edited:
Back