Shemale Domme

subserviant

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Posts
1,792
What I day ,thank heavens I made it to the hotel ,highways where closing behind me ,the snow relentless .I was used to bad weather when I made my monthly trips to my lumber business ,a trip I usually enjoyed ,getting away from the humdrum life in the southern part of the Province .
My suite was waiting for me ,I stayed at he same place every time I came through .Sitting at the bar taking it all in ,being able to see the main lobby ,people streaming in ,only to be told all the rooms had been taken ,but they where welcome to stay in the lobby if they wanted .
A bus pulled up in front ,they better have reservations I mentioned to Mike the bartender ,yeah but I dont think they do ,looks like I wont be going any where tonight .The staff couldn't get home unless they had snow mobiles or had some one with one to pick them up ,which not surprisingly a lot did ,unexpected snow was a fairly common occurrence in these parts .
I went back to watching Tv ,some thing caught my eye ,A tall strikingly beautiful woman with Asian features ,she was talking to the desk clerk ,an obvious look of disappointment on her face .then a smile as she thanked the employee.Looking around and settling in lounge chair ,The hotel staff where bringing cots into the lounge ,she opted not to lay claim to one ,leaving them for the elderly or people with young children .
Stan,the owner took my attention .well Theo he bean it looks like another full house ,a big smile ,its a good thing for the occasional storm ,it sure helps the bottom line .Stan and I had grown to be friends ,he had relatives and friends working for me ,gave me a nice discount on the room when ever I or one of my employees needed a place to stay .
Excuse me ,is this seat taken .A rather husky voice asked ,I turned to see the woman I had been admiring standing next to the unoccupied seat .
No ,no its not ,please sit .My heart did a little flutter ,she was more beautiful then when I had first seen her at the desk
 
Last edited:
Stan winking moved away ,as she sat next to me ,Wow its crazy out there ,I'v been on the bus for 5 hours in what should have been an hours ride .
Mike came ,what can I get you ,I motioned for him to put what ever she wanted on my tab ordering another beer for myself ,Rye and diet coke please ,she gave me a sidelong smile ,than you .
Yes I'm kind of surprised the bus company didn't halt operations ,they had enough warning ,storms blow in fast around here ,it had a lot to do with lake effect ,usually they blow through fairly quickly but it looks like this one will take a couple of days to wind down .
She stuck her hand out ,I'm Celline ,two L's she smiled ,.after I introduced myself she began to to tell me about her self .
She had owned a beauty salon in Montreal ,sold out to large chain ,had excepted an offer from a beautician school to become its manager ,quit a large operation connected to a community college ,located in a city very close to where I live .It had been a toss up to flt take the train or the bus ,she thought she would see more of the country side from a bus ,never having the need for a car in the city she would get a rental when ever she needed .
Well she continued ,I'm very thankful to be here ,not stuck out on the freeway but the accommodations are mt exactly first class ,she laughed again .Looking at a woman with two small kids but still better off than her .
I was smitten ,well more in lust I guess ,it had been over a year since my ex and I had split ,still friendly with her ,but I had spent entirely to much time with my work ,she had wanted kids ,I did not .
And so she had moved on ,from what I hear she is now pregnant with her new love ,I on the other hand at least so far had satisfied my sexual needs with mother thumb and her four daughters .I grinned woefully to myself ,
So I made my pitch ,full steam ahead what the hell I reasoned all she could say was yes or no .
I have a suite ,you are most welcome to share it ,It has a king bed also a pull out ,and a lovely shower ,I don't want to seem to forward but if you don't mind sharing with a guy and you don't snore I would be happy to to have you .Have you? what a thing to say ,She was surprised to say the least ,I guess I blew that I thought .Then I would love to except ,over joyed ,I will want top pay for the room .
Nope not an option ,my company pays ,so no more about paying you are more than welcome .
Her face was even more beautiful if hat where possible wit her smile .
If you want to freshen up or shower we can go now .
I would love a shower she replied ,I was sitting next to a smoker and I can smell the tobacco on my clothes and in my hair .Thank you again .
I had to admit I had ulterior motives ,after all she had excepted my offer ,now just thinking about the possibilities that lay ahead I was getting a tad excited .
The suite was at the top of the building ,normally the view was spectacle ,over looking the lake ,now snow swirled ,not a lot to see ,we stood staring out for a bit ,Well I will shower if that's ok .Of course I will give you some privacy ,I moved to the sitting part of the room ,leaving her the privacy of the bedroom and the bathroom .
 
I made myself another drink ,perhaps trying to over come the jitters .Imagining her naked ,water streaming over that perfect body wondering what she would do when I made the move ,I was fully expecting her to tell me no .time would tell .
She came back into the room,one of the soft heavy robes covering her from neck to knee That felt so great she gushed her hair tied up in one of the smaller towels .She sat on the couch ,bending her knee rubbing her foot .To many hours on my feet over the years doing hair she said apologetically ,they do get sore .
Ok it was time ,I sat next to her ,taking the foot ,and to my delight she made no protest ,I began to massage it .She laid back into the cushions uum that feels so great ,then with a smile ,I should keep you just for that reason .
At the mention of of her keeping me ,my heart did another flutter She pulled it away offering me the other foot .I repeated the massage ,gently moving my hands .
Unfortunately if we want to keep our dinner reservations we need to hustle ,explaining i had called while she was in the shower .Umm she replied ,well perhaps we can continue a little latter .I have to change so don't peek she admonished with a smile I left her some privacy ,but snuck a quirk look in time to see her beautiful ass .what a thing of beauty .
You cheated ,it shocked me a little ,I stammered .what do you mean .She smiled you looked ,I could see in the mirror I could feel my face reddening ,what to say ,I mumbled a I'm sorry your just so damn beautiful .
She stroked my face ,still smiling ,well naughty boys will have to be punished ,don't you think? The statement was more than I could hope for .the now familiar flutter the flushing of my face .
What did you have in mind ,trying to keep my voice even and light .A good hard spanking should do the trick don't you think Another opening ,I laughingly replied you woul hurt your hand more than it would hurt me .
What makes you think I'm going use my hand ,her voice taking on a harder tone I felt my knees tremble ,just the thought of her punishing me was almost enough to make me cum in my pants
 
The dinning room was a zoo ,no chance of getting a table with out a reservation .Thankfully due in part to my being a good steady customer we where seated at a decent table .The din proved to be so loud it made conversation out of the question ,leaving me plenty of time to reflect on this very strange situation I found myself in .
As we followed the hostess weaving our way through the room ,one could see all eyes on Celline ,the men discretely for the most part sneaking glances at her bum and boobs ,the women glaring at their men even the hostess who it was said was bi couldn't keep her eyes off her .I must say it felt damn good escorting her to our table.
Dinner was a fairly a long affair due to the large crowd but the food was excellent as usual .Celline made no protest when the bill arrived and I picked it up .
In the suite we stood at the windows ,the storm had not eased ,as the weather peeps had predicted ,another couple of days before anything would be moving ,not a problem .I couldn't have asked for better accommodation and better company.
I am going to change back into the robe if your good with that Celline announced ,not waiting for my reply ,now be a good boy and don't peek ,after all you do't want double punishment ,the grin was still there but some how different as if to say she wasn't kidding .
thinking to myself if that's all it would take for her to punish me i would gladly have stared t her while she changed .but I went to the bar ,do you want a glass of wine .Yes please make it a large glass .
Seated back on the couch ,she turned ,putting her feet into my lap****b them for me,more of a command than a request .I complied ,with happiness ,massaging her rather large but delicate feet .
I continued for a while ,she uttering uumms nice ,then to my surprise she raised one leg placing her big toe to my my lips ,I hesitated not sure what to do ,kiss it ,still smiling ,I did as she directed ,happy to do so ,she pushed a little harder ,open ,once again I complied ,her toe in my mouth >Her next command ,suck it ,brought back the twitter in my heart and crotch. Giving a soft moan ,she closed her eyes ,that's good ,I love to have my toes sucked ,I was her man taking as much of her foot into my mouth as possible .To my disappointment it didn't last near long enough .she suddenly pulled back getting to her feet ,going to the window ,her back to me
I have a confession she began,I have been misleading you .A long pause ,do you know what transgender means ?
I answered in the affirmative , at least I think I do ,it has to do with a person changing form a man to a woman or vice versa .
That's basically it ,it involves so much more but yes that's it in a nutshell .She then turned to face me ,well I am in the process ,I have been for along time bu have never taken the final step into becoming a complete woman even though in my mind I am that woman ,so you see my mascarading as a natural woman is false ,It hasn't been hard to see that you would like to get together with me in a sexual way ,I began to protest ,holding up her hand ,please let me finish ,and I am all for that but you need to know that I have a penis and testicles ,I certainly hope you wont turf me out a woeful grin on her face after all i still owe you a spanking . To add my little tale I am also very dominant as perhaps you have perceived .
I was flabbergasted,but in a pleasant way ,I had long fantasied about being with another man,not that I considered myself bi but had wondered what it would be like to give a guy oral .Wow a lot to take in but let me say ,no I certainly wont turf you and as you pointed out I still need to be spanked
Her smile told it all. Can I assume your sexually submissive ,it would appear so from your reaction to my telling you that you need to be punished and from the way you sucked my toes .
I have long fantasized about being dominated I admitted ,the way you ordered me to suck your toes was a huge turn on .
She came to couch settling in ,holding up her glass ,not saying a word ,I refilled it ,bring it back to her ,sitting next to her ,she turned ,her toe at my lips ,be a good boy and suck it ,if you do a good job I'll let you suck some thing else .
 
Last edited:
More refection ,sucking her toe was a huge turn on ,I considered why but came up with no answer ,I guess it was one of those things ,it turned you on or had the opposite effect .Considering she had just taken off panty hose ,her feet where a little sweaty ,being told to do it was part of it or perhaps all of it.
The promise of being able to suck some thing else gave me pause to wonder ,was I really ready for that shit of course I was ,my fantasy could be played out if I followed her instructions ,I kept trying to peek under her robe ,she let it slip open but not enough to show me what I wanted to see Did this make me homosexual ? At this point I just didn't give a shit ,if so then so be it ,but I really didn't think so ,I loved women way to much so I was bi ,well I could live with that and further more I reasoned ,this was not a guy ,not by any means she was a full blown gorgeous woman who just happened to have male equipment .
She switched feet ,I didn't have to be told what she wanted me to do ,taking her toe into my mouth ,working my way along her foot ,hearing her sighs of pleasure ,my cock hard .Ok baby she withdrew her foot ,getting up she motioned me to join her ,going to wall of windows looking out at the storm .Are you ok with whats been happening ? I was more than ok I was loving it .I took a chance ,taking her hand placing on my crotch ,my cock as hard as its ever been .It was probably a mistake as she withdrew it ,I'll set the tone not you she said in a reproachful voice .
I mumbled sorry ,I just wanted to show you how ok I am .
With out turning ,you have a lot to learn about domme sub relations,now strip .
I gulped ,but followed her instructions ,throwing my shirt pants and underwear on a chair ,followed by socks. Thoroughly embarrassed ,letting my hand cover my genitals .
Humm ,not to proud of that little thing ,did the other boys laugh at your little peepee in the showers ? .
I always figured I was pretty normal in the size department ,her humiliating comment brought on more embarrassment.I felt myself blushing ,protesting that I was normal .
Are you arguing with me ,her tone hardened , perhaps its why you have the need to see what a real cock looks like,how many times do you go into websites to look at male or transgender genitalia ?
i had to admit it happened quit frequently ,seeing a nice cock ,not the monsters in porn movies but just ordinary dicks was a turn on ,may times I had masturbated while watching shemale's .
She went to her suitcase ,opened it,taking out a hairbrush ,sitting back down ,patting her thighs,over them she ordered ,letting the robe slip open a little more but still hiding what I so desperately wanted .
Hands and feet on the floor ,my bare ass across her thighs ,my hard cock in between them .I was in a state of such arousal I was afraid I would cum invoking no doubt her anger .
You are going to receive twenty strokes ,believe me it going to hurt like hell by the time I'm done .
She right ,it hurt like hell after ten ,My ass felt like it was on fire ,I had to hols back a sob ,perhaps not just from the paddling ,more so I figured from the whole experience ,never in my life guessing I would be living out my fantasy .
Get up ,she stood facing me ,push you little cock down ,the stroke to my dick was worse than the paddling to my ass . I winced as the next one landed .
Good boy ,now you deserve a reward.She put the brush down ,the second part of your punishment will be applied when your not sexually charged ,I noticed an extension cord hanging in the closet ,I am going to whip you with it but not until after your sexual release ,I want you to feel the full effects and that cant happen while your in this state .
With that she dropped her robe .Her cock hung over her ball sack ,big enough to make mine indeed look a little on the small side .I stared at it unable to take my eyes away ,licking my lips in anticipation
See some thing you like baby,her voice held a touch of scorn .You know what positon a whore is in when she services a client .
I nodded ,on her knees ,
Get into position whore ,show me what a good whore you are ,for your reward I'm going to give the privilege of eating my cum .
I was afraid of this ,afraid that I would puke ,afraid I would screw up .
I obeyed getting on my knees ,her cock at eye level ,
Bringing it close to my lips ,pressing it against them ,push my foreskin with your mouth ,I felt the soft head going into my mouth ,it tasted of piss no doubt what she wanted ,does it taste good baby ,
I didn't wash just for you .
With that she pushed into my mouth ,suck it whore ,be a good slut ,maybe I let you cum after I do .
I sucked it like a man possessed ,a cock in my mouth ,sliding in and out getting larger harder as my lips and tongue worked ,chocking as she shoved it into my throat then getting past the gag reflex .
it was what i had dreamed about .
She pulled out to my dismay ,lick my nuts she ordered ,doing so taking each one in my mouth ,sucking on them ,the cock back in my mouth ,pump it ,I did as she ordered ,knowing she a close to squirting her cum into my mouth ,physicking myself up to swallow all she had ,a warning that I knew so well from pron sites ,swallow it all baby or so help me I'll beat you cock until lit bleeds .
I managed to swallow most of it ,some trickled out ,I know there is not a a lot of cum when a person ejaculates from my own experience of jacking off but it seemed like an exceptional amount ,i did my best ,tasting the salty cum trying not to puke and to my relief succeeding except for a small amount for which I would regret .
 
Last edited:
She had upped the anty ,now threatening to beat me until I bled ,my cock that is ,keeping it sexual ,I apologized profusely .please I begged ,it my first time I didn't know what to expect .It seemed to placate her some what ,ok next time better ,now you still have the second part of the punishment coming .
I want you bring me the cord ,then I want you to go to the door where the tile is on the floor ,kneel and jack off ,when you have ejaculated your going to clean it up with your tongue ,then I will administer the whipping ,She raised her eye brow as if to say are you ok with that .
It was my chance to get out of any agreement ,the thought of being denied the opportunity to suck her cock again overrode my sensibility ,yes Ma-am ,I went to the closet brought back the cord ,went to the door knelt looking at her ,she nodded her permission,I slowly almost painfully stroking my still very sore cock ,She stood in front me ,opening her robe letting me see that which I had in the last hour or so grown to want so badly ,
 
Kneeling front of her ,stroking my cock as instructed ,the feeling of humiliation was almost over whelming .What was I doing ,all I had to do was to get up ,tell her it was over ,that I had my fantasy satisfied .
To try to reason this in my own mind didn't work of course ,I was truly addicted to her and her ways ,as much addicted as an alcoholic or junky .As a masochist I enjoyed being abused ,Enjoyed? Perhaps the wrong word ,it was a need ,a craving ,juts as I had pleaded with my ex to "rip my nipples off" when close to an orgasm I was now hooked on all she wanted and did to me .
I jacked off ,looking at her grin ,she had me, and knew it .As I finished a mind blowing orgasm ,my cum spurting over the tile floor ,I emitted a sob it was so powerful .The after effects didn't last long as she pointed to my ejaculation .
My mouth to the tile I began to lick up the goo ,under a stern warning not miss any ,it surprised me that I managed to obey with out puking ,making sure the floor was clean .
She patted my head ,now I know how my boots will be kept clean ,you'll like that wont you ?
Yes ma-am .my voice hoarse ,actually looking forward all be it with some trepidation to the promised whipping
She closed her robe ,over to the couch ,bend over the arm ,The lashes came fast and furious ,watching porn of men being whipped ,knowing they are actors and wondering if they really experienced pain ,was erased from my mind ,the first few I took with out a wimper as she brought the cord down faster and heaver ,a sob escaped ,then more so as the whipping bite in .I was flat out crying when she stopped ,my ass felt like it was on fire ,at the same time a feeling of euphoria swept over me,a feeling that I had satisfied her desire to punish me .
She handed me the cord ,put it away ,I returned is it all right if I take a shower I asked humbly ,why I asked was beyond me ,I was rewarded with a smile yes good idea .
Sitting on the couch ,wearing one of the other robes I had a feeling of contentment ,I felt safe a feeling hard to explain ,
So she began ,we have come an extraordinarily long way in a very short time ,you obviously have a great need to be dominated ,I on the other hand have the opposite feeling of wanting to dominate ,it would seem we where made for each other .
Tell me about our house ,is it secluded ,when I make you scream in pain will neighbors be able to hear ,you said earlier that its out of town a ways ,I will need transportation of course ,so a new vehcle will be in order ,one of those Mustang convertibles i think
Our house? Provide a car ? wow i had no given any thought of how this, what I thought was temporary fling The thought excited me ,of being in her power full time ,my dick began to rise just thinking about .
The house I explained is actually an estate situated on a hundred acres of land ,which except for a acre or so is rented out ,planted with crops ,the nearest neighbor is more than a half mile away there are wood in between us so no fear of being heard ,are you really going to make me scream ? Yes I can get you a Mustang but an all wheel drive might be better as the road get drive way gets rather snow clogged
Well she shrugged ,then I will need two vehicles ,problem solved .
She was taking over my life completely and I loved it .Her hand rested on my thigh ,sliding up ,what have we here ,grasping my now hard cock ,it would appear that all this talk is getting you turned on,we have one more act to complete this evening .
I'm going to fuck you
 
Last edited:
So in one day I went from being a fairly independent man to a sniveling wimp ,doing what ever Celline demanded .I wondered if the famed or infamous Leopold von Sacher-Masoch ,the father of masochism so to speak had the same thoughts as I had ,the difference ,he had to convince his wife to dominate him where as Celline was only to happy to fulfill my needs .
The arm of the couch seemed to be her favorite place for me ,utterly naked ,my parts hanging down ,a cold finger entered me ,then two applying lubrication .she bent over me , I could feel the tip of her cock probing for entrance ,your going to be my bitch, almost in a whisper.
I was going to say I thought that had been established ,the thrust of her cock took any thoughts of speaking away ,the pain shot through me like a knife ,she drove it in hard ,I cried out ,tried to pull away as she pulled back ,thrust her engorged dick deep into me ,sliding in and out ,at one point reaching under me to grab my balls ,squeezing them ,holding on to them to gain purchase .
Take it bitch ,ignoring my plea for mercy ,take my cock slut ,you better get used to it .
I have no idea how long it continued ,according to some stories I have read ,the longer a person is ass fucked the better it feels ,to that I say bullshit ,the longer it went on the worse it hurt .
She jerked out ,dragging me to my knees by my balls ,her filthy cock in my face ,open bitch ,the tip touching my lips ,I started to protest ,she took the opportunity to shove it in ,she came immediately ,I remembered to swallow ,trying to make sure none escaped ,trying not to think that only seconds earlier it had been in my ass .
AS she shot her load ,pis toning her dick in and out of my mouth ,finally moving back ,lick it clean bitch .her order to finish the job ,to say it was horrible would be an understatement ,the vile taste ,seeing my shit on her cock ,I managed to obey then ran to the bathroom ,puking my guts out .
She was waiting ,motioned for me to sit beside her ,Well you know truly mine ,did you make sure to clean your mouth ,use toothpaste and mouthwash?
I nodded ,yes Ma-am ,to which she kissed me ,we made out like bandits ,kissing ,sucking of tongues hand exploring ,. finally heading to the bedroom and into bed .
 
Last edited:
The storm blew its self out ,even though cold the sun was shinning ,roads cleared .We packed up ,suit cases in the back ,headed the pickup out to the four lane .We would be home in a few hours ,Ceiilne had given me a kiss ,when we get there I'll give you a treat ,she rubbed her crotch ,laughing at my look of excitment
Bob met us at the garage ,he being the guy who looked after the place when I was away ,kept the dogs and horses fed .I chuckled as he caught sight of Cellne ,not the brightest but had enough sense not to ask questions .
Celline met the dogs 2 rotys ,who took right to her ,unusual as they didnt like strangers I have a way with animals she replied when I mentioned it .
I showed her around ,going from room to room ,it took a while as the house is large .I kept the master bedroom for last ,remembering her promise of a reward .
She was as good as her word ,coming close to me ,strip ,I want you naked while you suck my cock ,wre going to break in the bedroom properly .Is Bob gone ?
I sent him off ,he wont be back until I need him again .
She smiled ,good when I fuck you I dont want him to hear you scream .
You promised me a reward I objected .
Oh your going to get your reward ,right after I ream your asshole ,your going to suck my cock ,just like yesterday ,remember ?
Of course I rememberd ,how could I forget ,licking her cock clean ,puking
A little different this time ,I want you on your back legs drawn up knees apart just like as if your a woman ,She used less lube ,the pain was worse than the first time she fucked me ,pounding ,calling me her sissy bitch ,digging her nails into my nipples ,then into my dick and balls
She was right ,I did scream which pleased her immensly .
 
Celline was gracious as she gave me permission to masturbate after I had complied with her instructions clean her cock with my mouth .It wasn't as hard to do as it was the first time even though I still vomited A little weirs I thought ,if when sucking her off I let some of her cum escape my mouth I would be punished ,but not when I puked it out .
She added a little more to what I supposed would be the norm in letting me ease the sexual frustration by having me ejaculate on her boots ,licking them clean ,making doubly sure to by taking in all of my cum .
My asshole still felt like a hot iron had shoved into me ,when I told her she laughed ,oh baby you better get used to it ,as you have found out I am a highly sexed woman ,and your ass is gong to be well used ,after all you have only your asshole and mouth to offer me ,so don't you think it fair that I use them .
It was my turn to smile ,well I cant argue with that logic ,but when do I get to use one of your holes ,after all if its fair for you it should be fair for me .?
Wrong thing to say ,your not happy with my letting you use your tongue as you so indelicately put it .her voice had grown cold ,.
I immediately began apologizing ,no i dint mean that at all please forgive me ,I only meant well I meant that I would love to use my cock on you or in you shit I don't know what I mean Please don't be angry
To late to little ,she was pissed ,Taking my balls in her hand squeezing them hard mu squeak kind of made her ease off a little .
Listen buster the close as your going to get to being inside me is to suck off another cock after I let
some other tranny fuck me ,or perhaps I'll pick up a guy and let him .You would that wouldn't you
you could then tell every one your a cuckold .
I stood head bowed ,almost blubbering at how sorry I was for even mentioning it .
You know she continued ,I was all set to let you fuck me as I find it highly arousing ,now i will have to think over the whole situation .I noticed whips in the tack room as well as canes ,go out and bring me a couple of each if I don't like your choices not only will you get extra punishment but you'll go back and get the right ones .
How the hell was I supposed to know which one's would be the right ones .
I began to put on my clothes ,no you will go naked ,her order kind of stunned me ,but its freezing and the ground is covered in snow and ice I protested .
To fucking bad ,you brought this on your self ,you seem to be need to be taught the hard way to learn how to behave .
I stared at her in disbelieve ,get going she snarled or I'll ad more to what your going to get already . I half ran ,half stumbled to the barn ,the dogs eagerly waiting ,puzzled no doubt at e being naked .
I selected a few whips and canes .I had purchased them not to use on the horses but to satisfy my own fantasy's ,It would not seem out of order to have them on a farm with horses .
Mind full of my still sore ass from yesterdays beatings ,I feared it was not going to be a lot of fun when I returned to the house with them .
 
Last edited:
Running back through the falling snow ,I made it in record time ,shivering with cold i presented her with the instruments of torture .
We will start with the cane she announced .Where have you acted out your fantasy's She was beginning to know so well as I pointed to a table .
Get into position ,your going to be taught to be respectful .The whipping continued for quit some time ,the more I begged ,pleaded with her to stop the more it seemed to infuriate her .I was sobbing loudly when at last she put the whip aside having switched from using the cane.
The last part of the lesson was as bad as the beating ,i felt her cock at my asshole ,no lube then drive into me ,My scream must have been heard to the next farm ,at least it caused to dogs start barking ,not an unusual happening down the road .
I was a blubbering idiot when it was finally over ,having cleaned her cock with my mouth ,seeing the blood ,she had really hurt me this time .When I asked permission to speak I mentioned it ,if it continues for another day ,you can go to emerge or your doc,explain how how you misbehaved ,where punished for your actions and get it looked at .I will accompany you to make sure you tell your story correctly. For now I'll give you a feminine hygiene product you can shove up your ass ,put some ointment on it before you shove it in .Than goodness I seemed to suffer no further affects ,but I feared the day was coming when I indeed would have to visit a doc ,her actions even after only having met her for only a couple of days grew more and more violent .
Having spent time on the computer she informed me that there was indeed a Trans Sexual support group that met in the city ,well she said its thinly disguised as a support group its actually a meeting of like minded people such as our selves ,I researched it while still in Montreal ,Trannys bring their slavs and show them off .This would be a prefect location to hold meetings .
It was the first time I had hard her use the term slave ,it frightened me as well as excited me ,to be one's slave invoked all sorts of memory's of when I had read accounts of a man being owned by a woman ,the brutality of some of the accounts ,further excited me ,some of the slave having their cocks or other body parts branded in front of others ,some being horribly abused It was not unusual or so it appeared to have a dom announce on entrance hat his or her slave would take on all comers,to be used in any manner .
She sent out a email to he private address to tell of the new couple in town .
 
It had been a rough couple of days ,well not really rough more getting used to each other ,we couldnt play at the game we had been playing ,life goes on .I dropped her off at the college ,went on to my place of business .I made a call to one of the local GM dealers ,ordered a Cadillac suv for Celline ,it would be ready the next day .They knew me as I had purchased plenty of vehicles from them .
Next was the Ford dealer ,inquiring about a Mustang .I was old it would take about 8 weeks to get the one she wanted .I'll stop by later today to firm up the deal I told the sales man .
It was business after that ,every thing as usual ran like a well oiled machine ,I had a great bunch of people working for me ,in reality I did'nt have to be there at all except for authorizing payments purchases and such .
Are you feeling ok .My secretary asked ,concern in her voice . You seem to walking with a limp How would I explain that I had a tampon shoved up my ass and my cock was so sore it hurt to piss .I'm fine ,I slipped on some ice ,twisted my ankle a little bit .It satisfied her as she spoke rather strenly ,look after you self ,I dont want to be looking for another job .
I picked Celline up ,went to the Ford dealer ,made arrangment for the Mustang ,went by the GM dealer ,she looked over the Caddy seemed pleased .
At home ,dogs and horses attended to ,I returned to the house Pleasantly surprised ti find her in the kitchen fixing dinner .Were having pork chops ,potatos and beans she said over her shoilder ,I want you to prepare the salad.Happy at this scene of domesticity ,I dug the ingredients out ,fixed the salad just as she announced dinner would be ready in ten minutes or so .
She came up behind me wrapped her arms around me ,kissing my neck Thank you for the cars ,I love them ,her hands dropped to my crotch ,rubbing my cock ,I could feel her dick pressing into me .Uum I' m getting horny ,how is the ass ,I think after dinner I'm going to find out ,I'm going to make your little peepee a lot sorer ,you like that do'nt you baby .
I just about came in my pants ,her hand closed over my rock hard cock We ate in rather a hurry ,the diry dishes into the washer ,You better strip ,her order not unpleasant She pointed to the table ,as she undressed ,her cock jutting out ,time for me to get rid of my sexual needs baby ,pull that thing out .
I reached back finding the string ,it hurt like hell but had no blood to my great relieve .
She pressed her naked body against me ,murmuring do you want me to use lube or fuck you without .
As much as longed for the pain I opted for the lube ,I did'nt need more bleeding .I'm going to work on your little cock though ,I know how much you like that .I found theses in one of your dresser drawers ,she held up the viciouse aligator clamps ,oh by the way I took the top two drawers .
I had tried the clamps ,had given up as the pain was over whelming .May I ask you a huge favour ?
You may ask ,she approached holding the clamps .
The pain from them is just to much ,can we please forgo them .
She shook her head ,no there going on ,push up your man boobs ,I am going to find a bra for you wear ,the teeth sank into my flesh ,I howled pulling back reaching to remove it .Here she ordered sharply pointing to the spot in front of her ,leave it on ,don't even think off removing it ,now hold up your other tit ,The next clamp was a repeat of the first one ,I stood ,tears running down .Now for your cock .She produced three more clamps ,they pierced the skin on the head of my dick .I was a mess ,the pain shot through me .
I changed my mind ,you seem to have forgotten yesterdays lesson ,Im fucking you dry again .
 
I had to call in ,I will not be in ,Im not feeling well .No sense in telling her the reason .I was a mess ,the tampon back in my ass ,my nipples and cock to sore to tough .Driving Celline into work I went to the caddy dealeship ,yes her car would be ready when she needed it later today .
I hadnt told her I had just leased the vehicles ,now I was fearfull of telling her her not wanting another repeat of yesterday
 
She was over the moon with the car ,following me we pulled into the garage .Her smile told it all ,once more very happy .She pressed against me ,kissing ,I could feel her cock ,returning the kisses ,mindfull of earlier instructions ,when ever she stuck her tongue in my mouth ,I eas to suck it .
Once inside ,Im going to make you happy tonight ,more kissing ,her cock growing hard ,She unzipped me ,taking my penis out ,I winced as she dug her nails in .Its still pretty sore from yesterday I reminded her .Its going to get a lot worse ,I know what my baby likes I helped as she dug into the tender flesh ,thats it baby moan for me ,Iknow how you love this .
She was right but it was a tad to much but I had learned first hand what would happen if I complained ,as it was I had a pretty good idea what her version of giving me what I wanted was .It meant kneeling ,jerking off on her boots ,licking my cum from them having the clamps put on my nipples and cock ,she would fuck me ,I would be ordered to suck her off and clean her cock with my mouth .
She was right ,under normal conditions it would be a huge turn on , Right now with my parts hueting ,not so much .It would be plain torture .She changed into her robe ,,came back to the kitchen where I was preparing dinner ,it had fallen to me to do the cooking ,opened her robe ,the sight of her cock was enough for me to forget about the pain I was going to experience
She lived up to her promise ,puking into the toilet ,she added a new twist .Waiting until I finished she came in ,stood at the biffy began pissing into the bowl On your knees boy ,Im going to give you a treat by washing down your shit .She stopped her piss stream ,open she commanded ,shoving her cock into my mouth started pissing again .Drink it bitch ,I did my best not wanting to incur her wrath .
I had tasted her stale piss before ,how ever it was nothing like fresh from the tap so to speak .Now arent you going to thank me as I sucked the last of her urine Thank you Ma-am I dutyful replied .
Oh by the way ,I contacted the TG group we ate meeting here Friday night ,most will stay the weekend so you will have to lay in food ,booze and such .We need to go to the place that carries cross dressers clothing ,Im going to get you some lovely outfits ,we need to have you presentable
 
Last edited:
I fully realized she had take over complete control of me , I knew it was going way past the pale ,still I never felt so satisfied ,at least sexually ,when allowed to cum ,my orgasms where mind blowing ,she knew exactly how much punishment to apply ,when to stop ,only occasionally going past should have been my hard limit .
On such occasions ,when the pain or humiliation was over whelming I had second thoughts about the whole arrangement It was when she first mentioned complete complete power transfer that I began to have serious thoughts about ending our relationship .
She should have been a little grateful for all the things I had done for her ,there was absolutely no gratitude in her which I suppose considering she was my mistress and I her slave was to be expected .
The humiliating trip to the store ,buying a set of female clothes set my heart pumping , a complete set of underwear ,bra ,for as she put it to the sales woman for his man titties ,women's panties ,nylons with garter belt a couple of dresses ,5 inch pairs of heels , In the pick up she announced i was going to be the prettiest whore at the party .
So I now wondered was I going to be given to all others to use as they wanted ,it was what Celline had
told happened at these affairs ,I was beginning to have more doubts about the whole thing .
 
Spring came early The snow banks where receding ,the long winter would soon be over .I shoild have happy ,in a word I wasn't .Celine was more in control than ever .So far she had used her sexuality to keep me under her thumb .
The up coming party was not some thing I was looking forward to ,I had no idea what she had in mind or the other peeps for that matter .
The day before the get-together I approached her .We need to talk about whats going to happen tomorrow .The mistake on my part was that she hadn't let me have an orgasm for a while .
Why are'nt you on your knees bitch ,you know better .Look Celine I began ,ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES WHORE ,I was so used to obeying I dropped ,muttering sorry but I have some concern about tomorrow .
She was cold ,its none of your bussiness whats going to happen .She rubbed her crotch ,you see anything you like asshole .She laughed ,you fucking wimp .Here is a list of what your going to get , when you get back I'll give this ,she rubbed her cock ,come here ,kiss it .I did as she ordered ,kissing the bump in her pants .
I spent the next few hours at the liqour and grocery stores ,my mind on what awaited me at home .
I put every thing away ,went to the bedroom .Celine was standing with her back to me wearing a robe ,turning when she heard me .The robe hung open ,her cock hung over her balls .Licking my lips I waited for instructions .
She dropped the robe ,went to the bed ,lay on her side close to the edge of the matress ,eat my ass ,get your tongue in deep ,I just had a shit and didnt use tiolet paper ,why should I when I have your tongue
 
Back
Top