Aftermath

Our moans came in staccato fashion now. I'd grunt at start of a fresh thrust and Darby would vocalize on impact. Mixed in with it all was the faint squish of her pussy and the solid slap of my pelvis into her body.

Darby's legs wrapped around me with surprising strength. I hadn't fucked a woman taller than me in a long time. Certainly never in this position. It was proving a delightful discovery.

"Yeah! Take it. Take it!" I was pounding as deep as her little pussy would allow, but I still wanted more. If I could power through into her womb, I gladly would have. I wanted to fill her belly full and then do it all again.

Darby's cries increased in intensity. She was getting close. So was I, but not quite yet. Soon. "Tell me. Tell me Darby. I want to hear you. Tell me!"
 
"Yeah! Take it. Take it!"

Simon was fucking me ragged. The slap of our flesh increased in tempo and was decadent to the ears. Surrendering to the moment, I let myself go, free to enjoy the thrillride that he was giving me. My inhibitions vaporizing in our lust, decorum began to abate. My sighs were elongating in their expressiveness and were becoming rippled with the uncontrollable fluttering of my passion. I took a new grip of his shoulders to do my part in maintaining position against the wall. I was the target of a one man firing squad riddling me with ammunition of sinful exhilaration and I was reeling in the rapture of it all. A direct tingly line was forming from my clitoris through my womb and navel and up the back of my spine.

"Tell me. Tell me Darby. I want to hear you. Tell me!"

I was still amazed at how hot Simon's meat felt inside me - the actual temperature of it - as it repeatedly jabbed into me, squeezing in and stretching my entrance as I formed around him. I had never really noticed that with anyone else before. I was supposed to say something. He wanted affirmations or instructions, or maybe a noisy lay just turned him on. I wasn't sure. All that I knew was that whatever he was doing was incredible and I wanted it to continue. My lips found his ear.

"Don't ... d- ... mghh ..." I gasped between ragged breaths. "Don't st ... don't stop ... uhh don't stop!"

The tingle in my spine had already split to my areloas and was now spreading out between my hips.
 
I always liked it when they made noise. Experience taught me that it wasn't a direct proxy for pleasure. I'd once fucked a cute little thing who'd clenched her teeth and made barely audible grunts with each stroke. I thought she was having a lousy time. Just as I was starting to wonder if I should stop to see if she was in pain, she orgasmed hard out of nowhere. Was a complete surprise to me.

Still, I liked that Darby was on the vocal side. When prompted, she began to raggedy ask me to continue. I could feel her warm breath on my ear as she gasped and urged me on.

No, not just urge. There was more a note of begging in it. As if she hadn't been fucked like this in a very long time. Perhaps not ever. Perhaps she'd been longing for something like this ever since she became a sexual being.

Well, certainly would be impolite to disappoint. I dialed up the intensity. She'd likely be sore tomorrow after being pounded into a wall, but I was determined to give her a climax she would remember.
 
Concentrating his efforts on the toil at hand I felt that it was my part to accommodate him as best that I could. My back kept trying to slip down the wall and my jacket was riding up. I gripped him hard, my arms wrapped tight around his shoulders. Each time that I would slip perhaps an inch down the smoothness of the wall behind me, by reflex my hips would buck to regain the lost ground, but this compromised the angle of his entry and so I would quickly lift my thighs and re cross my ankles behind his back to stay up. The position was not ideal but I had never been taken in that way before and the unique angle of penetration was new and unbelievably hot. There was a moment when I hoped that he didn't think my body too heavy or cumbersome to support but as he continued the thought passed.

Then Simon began to give it to me with more force. He would pull back with deliberation and then with determined grit and drive ram into me. I could feel a subtle quivering in my thighs each time that he withdrew his stroke. As he banged away I dug deeper into my chase for ecstasy and my voice lowered, becoming more husky.

"Oh ... oh ... ughh," I moaned, almost grunting. "Oh God," I breathed into his ear. I was on the brink of something incredible.
 
Darby's voice became both louder and less intelligible. She was so close, her mind seemingly barely present. Even her eyes seemed hazy with lust.

Her body began to quiver against mine. It began subtly enough, but now it felt like holding a human-sized tuning fork that vibrated with every stroke.

I didn't relent in my assault. I pounded into her with great ferocity.Internally, I was only threatening to force my way into her womb. Externally, I continued to dribble her ass against the wall as she weighed no more than a basketball She was definitely going to be sore in the morning. But I wasn't going to relent till she came as hard as I knew she needed.
 
Simon was relentless, even a touch rough, but his tenacity for me was such new excitement that I hardly minded. In fact I never thought that I could enjoy a liaison like this. I gripped him hard to hold the position and felt the edge of my open mouth press to his cheek. Only tiny grunty fragments of a moan escaped as I tried to hold my breath while the surge of energy in my body ignited. Then finally I reached the tipping point and the fluttering within me grew into a shudder. Once the wave crested over I exhaled sweetly as the satisfaction radiated up through my body and chest, not quite tingly but somehow warm and cool at the same time. I hadn't cum, but it was my first climax with a man (I'd only previously had two while masturbating).

"Ohhhhh," I cooed softly into Simon's ear in falsetto, the gentle trembles still on my breath. I felt the need to reward him in some way and began to softly plant kisses all over his face. My legs began to relax and my left one slipped down. Then I remembered that he was still in me and I fumbled to put it back into place so that he could continue. Heaving to catch my breath I felt as if I was slipping from his grasp. The filling sensation of Simon's hot thickness inside me was indescribably pleasurable and I wanted to extend the feeling.
 

Darby finally reached her tipping point. A shudder radiated across her long frame. I could feel her pussy perform a series of fluttering pulses against my swollen shaft. I paused in my thrusting to let her enjoy her climax.

I could feel her melting in my arms as the pleasure turned her muscle to warm jelly. I grinned at the effect, but recognized that our aggressive positioning would not long survive. "Let's relocate this a bit," I counseled.

Hugging Darby tight to my torso with one arm and supporting her round ass with the other, I stepped away from the wall. Fortunately I only had to manage a few awkward steps in this fashion before I found a couch that I could sink onto. We both landed with mutual grunts as I sat into the cushions with Darby atop me.

With the tall beauty still somewhat distracted by her own pleasures, I turned to her upper half. In our rush to sex, Darby remained clothed from the waist up. I began coaxing these off her arms and over her head, revealing that delightfully formed bosom that I'd been admiring all night.
 
"Let's relocate this a bit."

His arms wrapped me close to carry me and I hung on while he half-stumbled backwards. With his uneven steps, his shaft started to slip out but much to my relief, never did manage to vacate me completely. Over his shoulder I could see the destination approach and I unclasped my legs for the impending fall, kicking off the wooden clunky heel shoe that still hung from the toes of my left foot by a strap before Simon dropped into the bouncy cushions and I into his lap with a huff.

Once seated Simon slipped his hands under my sweater and lifted. Coat and all, it came off over my head and was tossed away, leaving me naked with the exception of my brassiere. As i always did, I felt like a novelty in my awkward body and I pressed up against him in modesty.
 
Darby leaned in close, so I took the opportunity to lock lips with her. Our tongues tangled slightly until we had to part for air once more.

"Sir back," I instructed. "I want to see you." I pushed her gently away so that I could see her remarkable figure.

I whistled softly as I beheld her bra-clad tits. The heavy swells were tinged pink from our exertions and looked ready to pop free of her overmatched brasserie. I ran my hand along the lace-edged cups, noting the thick dent her nipples were making in both.

My right hand slid behind her back along her warm, slick skin. Years of practice served me well as I unfastened the clasp. "Voila!" I chuckled as the freed fabric began to slide off her.

I tugged the bra off her and tossed it aside. "My, you are so beautiful," I declared as I admired the now-naked goddess impaled on my throbbing cock. Her breasts were glorious in both size and shape. I ran my fingertips across their smooth roundness to the pebbled areolae. "So beautiful," I repeated.
 
As we kissed, I savored his hot root wedged up inside me. I had allowed him in where so few had been, near to my innermost, and he was taking everything that I was offering. Then Simon paused for some separation and I permitted him just enough for his eyes to survey my bust, up close and personal. My palm and fingers sweetly ruffled his hair, slightly greasy from his exertion at the roots, as his face hovered in my cleft. There was a fine line between my breasts being a symbol of objectification or admiration, so I was still a touch nervous to reveal them, but of course, the two of us being fucking and all, I knew that the moment would come sooner or later and I had enough trust in him to handle me with sufficient care. He traced their shape along the edge of my bra, then reached around behind me. With a pop of the tension they were free and everything dropped an inch or two before he slipped the straps down my arms. I backed out for him to toss my bra away, and closed back in, my tits dangling before him.

"My, you are so beautiful ... So beautiful."

An hour or two earlier, I would have said they were lies, even if sweet ones, but alone with him in the midst of passion in the quiet solitude of the room, I conceded that they were merely exaggerations, yet even in the dim lighting I wished for just a bit more darkness as I winced in ecstasy each time that his hands passed over my straining nipples.

Up against the wall our lust had been frantic and the intensity of that had been enthralling. The mild sweat that it had brought on was now being whisked away from my naked skin by the cool air. On the couch, we had shifted to a different gear, a slower tempo and even though the dynamic had changed it was in no way less stimulating. Slowly I began to rock my hips in his lap, back and forth, squeezing the base of his cock against different parts of my entrance. My eyelids fluttered with a wince of pleasure each time that my clitoris felt pressured.
 
Darby moved against me, her hips rocking in a languid way. Her flexibility was impressive. So too was her muscle control; her vaginal walls flexed most deliciously against my stiff shaft.

I took advantage of my vantage point to take her left nipple between my lips. The thick nub hardened against my tongue as I sucked on it. When I released it, it stood like a fortified tower atop the mountain of her breast. Transfixed, I repeated the process on the right.

Ordinarily, I would have continued the process for some time, but I was running short on that now. Our vigorous wall fuck had brought me close to the edge and Darby's wonderful hips were coaxing me the final distance. "Fuuuuuuck, I'm close," I grimaced.

This was always such sweet torture. My cock felt so engorged that it was actually a bit painful. I could see Darby herself strain a bit as she swayed atop the baseball bat inside her. But that desperation for release was also matched by the delirious anticipation of it. I held onto that as long as I could.

I announced my orgasm with a wordless bellow. A forceful jet rocketed from deep within and fountained within Darby. Multiple gushes followed, filling any available internal space with my hit seed.
 
Simon's kissing and sucking on my nipples sent quivers all down through my womb, clit and hips and I started to emit soft shaky moans. I held him close, my fingertips caressing his scalp.

"Fuuuuuuck, I'm close."

I hesitated. He was warning me. I'd go slower to make it last. I wasn't sure how much time was necessary before resuming - a few seconds or a minute or more - but my body wanted and he seemed to respond to my kisses. With caution, I continued to grind my clit on him.

Not long after, he groaned in deep gutteral pleasure. At first I didn't notice the subtle tremors from his loins, but then a wonderful warmth emanated inside me and I sighed a cascade of sweetness. Cradling him, I continued to slowly rock, but then sensing the abatement of his energy, I realized that something was up. He had finished inside me, and despite the slight initial shock, there was a serenity in the warmth of his filling. The act of two lovers was complete, as it naturally should have been. I found a wonderful satisfaction of purpose and acceptance that far surpassed any worries that I had. Besides, after such intimacy, it would have been wrong to deny him.

On their own, my hips still subtly rocked in his lap, wringing the last morsels of pleasure from his loins. Simon's cock still filled me but was losing its rigidity. I could tell by the decreasing sensations on my entrance and clit and by the hint of bendiness at his base. With his face in my hands, I kissed him softly and deeply in the mouth.
 

Darby's expression suggested satisfaction at having warm cum pumped into her. She made no desperate scramble to extricate herself from atop me. Rather, she continued to softly grind against me, pausing to occasionally bury my face in kisses.

I liked her more already.

She seemed to enjoy the feel of my semi-stiffness inside her. I gripped her round ass and squeezed the firm flesh as she continued to gyrate atop me.

I think she noticed my partial flaccidity start to fade nearly as soon as I did. Her eyes widened and her gaze met mine. "Oh, I'm far from done, Darby," I grinned. "Hope you're ready for more. I want to feel you cum on top of me."

I pulled her closer and latched onto her right nipple. I sucked it between my lips and flicked my tongue across the hardness as my cock swelled within her.
 
"Hope you're ready for more. I want to feel you cum on top of me."

I must have reddened rather harshly when I heard him say that, although in the dim light it may not have shown. Still, I nuzzled in hiding to his ear. Some girls cum easily. Others not so much. Some just don't cum at all. At that stage of my life I was inclined to believe that I was in that final group.

"Hmm, don't hold your breath for that," I chuckled nervously. Then, afraid that I'd just insulted his lovemaking skills, I began consoling. He did bring me to orgasm after all. Maybe he didn't know. Maybe he believed the myth that no cum meant no climax. I held him close, digging sweetly into his hair with my fingers. "Please don't think that means you're not amazing," I backtracked awkwardly. Then he bent down to suckle on my breast again and I moaned subtly as another tingling shot down the meridian from my nipple down through my navel and pussy. "It's me, not you," I told him, instantly feeling stupid that I'd said something trite, but his mouth and tongue working my excited areola quickly distracted me from my embarrassment. I kissed him atop his head as I traced down his spine and gently raked up his back.
 
"Hmm, don't hold your breath for that,"

"Do you not enjoy being on top?" I replied. I found most women rather enjoyed it, but to each her own. Pity, though; the view of the buxom Darby from this angle was rather exquisite.

"Or do you mean something else?" I continued, thinking aloud about the rest of the evening. She had dropped a few tidbits earlier which I'd only partially noticed at the time. "Do you have difficulty reaching climax? This isn't the first time you suggested something like that."

"Is there anything I can do to help? A different position? More oral? Whatever you like"
 
"Do you not enjoy being on top?"

Truth be told, the position itself didn't bother me at all, but there is always a certain self-consciousness for a bigger girl whenever she's required to place her weight upon a man. I wasn't about to tell him that, however.

"Do you have difficulty reaching climax?"

"When did I say I didn't climax?" I breathed into his ear. All this talk was making me a touch nervous. I didn't want to inadvertently admit something in some awkward answer, or even take the time to dwell on what those admissions might be. Guilt lurked in all of the darkened corners of the room and I was determined to not disturb the equilibrium that kept it there. I wanted to tell him to hold me but thought that it sounded cliché, so I vined my arms around his back and pulled myself in close. "Just ... be with me," I whispered. Then I pressed my chest up against his and deeply inhaled the serene moment. I didn't know what I wanted, or I wanted to trust Simon to show me. All that I knew was that since I had gone this far, I needed our liaison to last, because tomorrow I'd have to deal with my consequences. I'd have to reconcile my conscience. I wanted Simon to hold back the future for a few hours. Whatever it held, I was sure that it would not be as sweet as this.
 

Darby's cryptic responses about cumming and climaxes left me just as uncertain as I was before as to her meaning. I sensed there was more to her words, but I just wasn't quite grokking it.

I chose not to press it, though. I'd known Darby a handful of hours. Burying my thick cock repeatedly into her tight interior was already more depth into her being than I had any right to hope for. If she didn't want to share details, I should content myself with that.

"I'm here," I said simply, kissing her neck as she clung to me. Her breasts felt delightful against my chest, the thick nipples a firm reminder of her desire.

Internally, her wondrous body continued to coax me to full engorgement. Our current position did not allow much movement in response, which only aroused me further. Had I been on top, I'd readily have begun stroking into her as deeply as I could, but now I could only lie in her -- hard and throbbing -- while she held me close.
 
Against the wall he had been so vigorous and now everything was placid. I supposed that he needed some recovery time and he had after all fairly warned me to be 'ready for more', but the voice of self-doubt from within me did quietly grumble that Simon may very well have been done with me now that he'd had me.

His receding cock had allowed his cum to ooze its way down my walls, yet he had never left me, and was stiffening within me again, inching upwards, filling me up while coating himself in his own goo. Leaning back again, I stretched out the length of his tie and traced it up to its knot. I had only been able to loosen it before, widening its loop around his neck before gracelessly re-cinching the junction. My fingers worked it free, pulling the tail back up through the loop tug by gentle tug. Once undone, I cast it aside and spread his shirt open. My palm smoothed across his chest. My other hand joined in, my fingers combing through the soft sparse curls of hair thinning down towards his navel. While they explored his skin, my hips resumed a subtle but hopeful rock.
 
Darby's gentle rocking had me recovering steadily. My cock swelled within her, filling up her snug passage. Soon that limited space vanished and her narrow walls began to strain to accommodate my expansion.

I amused myself in the meantime by angling her torso to bring her breasts in range of my lips. "You have such delicious nipples," I confessed as I sampled each in turn.

By the time my cockhead was trying to power past her cervix, I decided that it was time for a change. "Wrap your thighs around me again," I urged. We began our usual ungainly attempt to remain balanced as I powered my way to my feet.

This time I headed towards the rear of house, managing to avoid knocking over any lamps on the way. Past the final doors found us on the rear deck. The night had cooled slightly, which felt rather pleasant against our heated skin. The faint sound of the water in the nearby pool and the breeze were all one could hear.

I set her backside to rest on the edge of polished wooden table. "I had a sudden urge to fuck you by moonlight," I explained.
 
Simon's mouth indulgently kissing my tits made me squirm in delight. I cradled his head, fingers buried in his hair, bracing him as he suckled. From the pleasure, I eased a gentle sigh. The excitement was ramping up again and I began to pant in anticipation of the next round.

"Wrap your thighs around me again."

A sharp jab of fear caught me as I presumed that his command meant that he was going to try to lift me, but as he began to shuffle forward I had no choice but to comply. The grunting effort in his rising exposed the sheer bulk of me, and I clung to him in modesty. At the same time a certain thrill pulsed through me that he was transporting me somewhere, where he had something in store for me. My heart pounded with a gasp when the door swung open behind me and the late night chill surrounded my skin, but it was nothing compared to the hard wood which he soon placed my bottom upon. Goosebumps raced all up my thighs and back.

"I had a sudden urge to fuck you by moonlight."

This notion brought on a sudden shudder of wetness. The word 'fuck' had never turned me on so abruptly ever before. As I opened my eyes, indeed above his shoulder, between the drifting dark wisps of cloud, the three-quarter moon glowed. I took a look about the yard, lit only very dimly through one of the house's windows. The silhouettes of tall hedges demarked the boundaries. The black gables of the neighbors abode poked above to my left, their tips glinting in soft silver, and I wondered if anyone inside could see us there. If they could there was nothing to hide behind, not even a blanket. Some sort of pool or fountain gurgled, unseen in the dark. My bottom began to warm the table top that I was perched upon.

"Simon," I whispered hastily into his ear, "are you sure?" desperately hoping that he was.
 
Simon, are you sure?"

The caution in her voice made me chuckle. "Am I sure?" I teased. "Am I sure I want to fuck you?"

I took her left wrist and pulled it to her belly. Placing her hand on her lower abdomen, I pressed down till I was confident her finger could feel my hardness below. "What do you think, Darby? Do you think I want to fuck you?"

I leaned into her till the massive knob pressed against her cervix. I applied more pressure, threatening to force my way past. When her expression changed and her breathing accelerated, I relented. But only just.

" Do you think I want to fuck you? " I repeated. "Do you have any doubt?
 
The more that I lifted my thighs, the deeper he could penetrate me, but more importantly, the closer our bodies could get making it easier to keep my figure obscured from the possibility of onlookers. This angle was very much like it was up against the wall but with the table to support me our positioning was certainly more convenient. With his hardness wedged deep into me, any shift in movement was indulgently pleasurable and I couldn't help but mewl randomly between squirms. As he attempted to gain some upper body separation I cowered towards him but he persisted and reached my hand between us.

"Do you think I want to fuck you? Do you have any doubt?"

"It was the moonlight part that I was asking about," I whispered. With my hand guided down into my bush I tried to rub myself as close to my clitoris as possible, but the effort required defeated the purpose. I withdrew my hand to hold onto his buttock as it flexed to keep him jammed inside me. I pulled him close and gasped heavily, the tightness far more arousing than my own finger.
 
I chuckled at her concern. "Do you suppose all my neighbors spend their nights with telescopes pointed at my backyard?" To be honest, I had no idea. Perhaps one of them did. But I doubted it.

"Besides, you are the last person who should fear an audience." I cupped her left breast and marveled a moment at its size and firmness. I then sucked on the fat nipple before releasing it with a rude popping noise. "Anyone lucky enough to see us here in the moonlight will think I've managed to bed a lunar angel."

I leaned more heavily into her, putting pressure on her clit till she squirmed and mewled beneath me. "Something slow to begin, I think," I declared. I withdrew several inches and slid gradually into her. The pace was frustratingly arousing to me; the temptation to pound her into the table was strong. But I hoped it might prove even more maddening for her. An aroused Darby was quite the vision.

 
The yards were larger in this rather well-to-do neighborhood. The hedges were taller too. Potential spectators be damned, we were going through with it. Simon's insistence on the matter was not to be questioned. His passion was running at full steam and it wasn't for me to pull the brake. I was his passenger on this sweet dark journey and it was just too easy to leave myself in his lustful caring hands.

I was also losing the will to remain sitting up and he was all too eager to lay me back. The tabletop beneath me was cold. It was a bit of a shock but his attention to my breast, fondling and shaping it to his needs to suckle indulgently on my nipple more than made up for it. The chills running up from my back accentuated even more the heat of his prick inside me. He was so hot it made my bush terribly wet with perspiration, as the night air nipped cold at the edges.

He began to fuck me slow and deep. My back arched at first but then relaxed and arched again. My writhing found new cold spots on the table upon my stark skin but gradually began to warm the whole area.
 
Darby moved beneath me, her hips positioning and repositioning themselves to improve the sensation for her. Clearly she liked some variety.

I'd hoped to feel her pussy tremble against mine once more before I came, but my desire for her was making that less than certain. Her height and bust size were affording me the rare opportunity of being able to suck on her tits as I fucked her. I knew it might please her, but I'd underestimated just how much I would enjoy her engorged nipples on my tongue.

I could feel my pressure building, but communication was limited to the grunts and moans escaping past my mouthful of areola. I settled for the reality that having cum into her once already, doing so a second time shouldn't be unexpected.
 
Back
Top