NOLA Call

Apparently NOLA is not as much fun as I thought!?!?

What are you looking for. Its getting a little late in the season, and things will be getting uncomfortably hot and humid, so a lot of the musicians will be going on tour. But if you want music, you can find a wide range of options. Just don't expect to find it in the Quarter.

You want strippers? There's been a big crackdown, so there probably isn't as much as other places.

The food is great.

I’ll be in NOLA the end of June - Hot and steamy for sure, but not in a good way. LOL. I thought I’d just check out possibilities for an evening recommendation. I’ll have some free time and I use to enjoy getting to know and meeting women via CL Personals while traveling... sharing a glass of wine - which sometimes led to a great night of intimacy, if the chemistry was right... So, now I’ll probably hang in the hotel bar and take my chances.

I’ll be in NOLA the end of June - Hot and steamy for sure, but not in a good way. LOL. I thought I’d just check out possibilities for an evening recommendation. I’ll have some free time and I use to enjoy getting to know and meeting women via CL Personals while traveling... sharing a glass of wine - which sometimes led to a great night of intimacy, if the chemistry was right... So, now I’ll probably hang in the hotel bar and take my chances.

Go to Frenchman's Street and wander up and down until you hear some music that appeals to you. There will be women in there who share your taste. Since its to hot, they won't be wearing much

Back