shy asian girl peeking in

Shyguy: Reading your words always brings a smile to my face - similar to the one in the red series. ;) I think ever since I posted on Lit, I've been more accepting and forgiving of myself. As I've said before, I don't hate my breasts. I've had them for so-and-so years already! :D I've read from others that they started sprouting boobs in 4th grade, and they've continued to sprout! I used to think, when I was in my early teens, that they would get bigger when I'm in my late teens, but they've stayed that way. And I've accepted that. After all, smaller boobs have been known to be very sensitive. :D As for your description of the things we'll do if we were in the same bed, well, you're giving me the shivers. ;)

Boy_wonder: I think I've had teasing pics for quite some time now, so yes, I do know how to tease! :D And oh, that bra isn't really white, it's pale pink, but the lighting was poor that day, so the pics were a bit dark. Well, I'm curious to know what else aside from your hair, went "up". ;)

Why would you remove the lips pics?!?! Those pics are exquistely naughty! Makes the male mind wander (and always avoid alliteration!)

Oh, it's a new page, so I guess it's a good excuse to put new pics? :D
I couldn't do these poses before. I'm happy with how they turned out.

Last edited:
love your tight firm body

Hmm, I've been described as that before. ;) Thanks for dropping by!

Why would you remove the lips pics?!?! Those pics are exquistely naughty! Makes the male mind wander (and always avoid alliteration!)

As I've said before, I'm leery of having those lip pics around. :eek: So enjoy them while they last.
Alliteration alludes to agile activities. :D

mmm cant wait to see the next page :D

Well then, I guess you'll have to visit once in a while - to see what's on the next page! ;)

Hmm, I've been described as that before. ;) Thanks for dropping by!

As I've said before, I'm leery of having those lip pics around. :eek: So enjoy them while they last.
Alliteration alludes to agile activities. :D

Well then, I guess you'll have to visit once in a while - to see what's on the next page! ;)

was that just an invitation to enjoy those lips?! Oh, how I wish! :D:devil:

LOL I think you got that right, wanton. :D

I'm just eerie of pics that show my lips. They are the ones that disappear fastest - well, I think you can guess the reason. I have some pics yet to be released, (in the red series) which I think are some of the best I've done, IMHO, despite being of webcam quality. The sun cooperated with me that day. I thought of cropping out my lips, but the pics don't look as nice. Oh well, I'll make them LTO again - for the holiday spirit!

I'm glad you decided not to crop out your luscious lips:kiss: (remember: cropping is Evil:eek:;)) Of course, I'd be happy to crop pics for you if you really must:rolleyes:

I think those who've seen me last year, and who've seen me now, will agree that I've lost some shyness, but I'm still shy. I won't be exposing my girl-bits anytime soon, though. ;)...

Glad you think so - I must be like wine - I get better over time. :D

*waiting patiently:devil::rolleyes:*

I'm not sure how perfection gets better, but it seems you're making it happen before our eyes:rose:

Shai, I have to admit I would love to be close behind you in those pics :devil:

Sexy minx ;)

Thanks for the early Christmas gifts! :rose:

mmmm ... interesting photos... it looks like Christmas has arrived a few days early this year :)

Shyguy: Reading your words always brings a smile to my face - similar to the one in the red series. ;) I think ever since I posted on Lit, I've been more accepting and forgiving of myself. As I've said before, I don't hate my breasts. I've had them for so-and-so years already! :D I've read from others that they started sprouting boobs in 4th grade, and they've continued to sprout! I used to think, when I was in my early teens, that they would get bigger when I'm in my late teens, but they've stayed that way. And I've accepted that. After all, smaller boobs have been known to be very sensitive. :D As for your description of the things we'll do if we were in the same bed, well, you're giving me the shivers. ;)

Shai, you are a beautiful woman. I have thought so from the first time you ever posted. As I have somewhat gotten to know you, you have become even more wonderful and more beautiful. Because I am getting to know you a bit more I see more amazing and sexy things about you all the time. I love the new series, and oh how I wish I could be kissing those lips. To be able to just give you a kiss to remember. I would love to hold you in my loving arms and never let go. You truly are a vision to behold and a wonderfully delightful and sensual woman. Know that somewhere out there someone cares for you deeply... just in case you didn't know, that someone is me.

Hugs, Licks and Kisses
:rose: x 13

Seeing new pics is like Santa dropping a naughty stocking full of pleasure for us guys. I am still hoping Santa will put you under my tree :D. We all can hope and dream can't we. One question why couldn't you do those poses before?

They turned out extremely well Shai! Very sexy! Happy Holidays You!!

OMG Shai, it's just getting hotter and hotter. Love the new pics.:rose:

John

Well, I'm curious to know what else aside from your hair, went "up". ;)

So just make a guess ;)

I think there is not much left... :D

hmmm regarding your "red series".... i think there are some really good arguments to stay at home and wait the answer :D

Last edited:
More of the red series. I think these are a bit naughty and nice. ;)

Last edited:
was that just an invitation to enjoy those lips?! Oh, how I wish!

It's up to you to think so. ;)

Merry Christmas indeed, sexy as always babe.

Thanks gun, glad you enjoyed the pics. ;)

I'm glad you decided not to crop out your luscious lips:kiss: (remember: cropping is Evil)) Of course, I'd be happy to crop pics for you if you really must

*waiting patiently* I'm not sure how perfection gets better, but it seems you're making it happen before our eyes

I got a good chuckle over the "cropping is evil" remark. :D Yeah, I know that sometimes I crop too high or too low for your tastes. :rolleyes: As for the perfect comment, I'm not perfect, but I'm glad you think so. ;)

Shai, I have to admit I would love to be close behind you in those pics. Sexy minx Thanks for the early Christmas gifts!

No one was behind me in those pics. Just the sun. ;) Lucky sun, huh? LOL You're welcome. Merry Christmas to you too! :)

mmmm ... interesting photos... it looks like Christmas has arrived a few days early this year

I'm glad you found them interesting. ;) Thanks for the peek!

very well done!

Thanks, I'm glad you think so. Welcome to the thread. :)

Shyguy1369: You're very sweet on me. If only we didn't have this time-space thing. *sigh*
Merry Christmas to you - hope you have a good one! :) :rose:

Chuck43: Thank YOU for peeking!

abhjl: Glad you liked the new ones. You've got some nice pics yourself! :)
I'm curious - is it the man or the woman who views my pics? Because I know you're a couple. :eek:

ogre1244: You never know what you'll find under your tree this year. Have you been naughty or nice? ;)
I couldn't do those poses before because of technical limitations...

Twisted: Yeah, I think they turned out well too. I think it's one of my best series, if I do say so myself. ;)

jre1962: Glad you found the new pics "hotter". It makes posting worthwhile. ;)

boy_wonder: I'll make a guess. Maybe it was your... eyebrows... that went up? :D
Re: the red series, now you've got me curious. ;)

Last edited:
More presents.... still more of the red series. I think these are my faves of the whole set - they're artistic (because of the lighting - thank you sun!!!) and sexy as well. But I'll be making them LTO - so enjoy them while they last. :)

I couldn't decide if I like the first pose or the 2nd pose, so I posted both. Which pose is better?
Please try to answer with the big head and not the lil one! :D

Last edited:
More presents.... still more of the red series. I think these are my faves of the whole set - they're artistic (because of the lighting - thank you sun!!!) and sexy as well. But I'll be making them LTO - so enjoy them while they last. :)

I couldn't decide if I like the first pose or the 2nd pose, so I posted both. Which pose is better?
Please try to answer with the big head and not the lil one! :D
Just to follow up, Shai--I'm well, thanks. I'm flying to Florida tomorrow for a week to see family and friends for the holidays, and I'll have a few more free days when I get back. So I can't complain.

Now, as for the subject at hand...*bites lip*...I like the second pose slightly better, because you appear to be turning towards the viewer. But if the two were ranked on a hotness level, the differences would be minor--both have a pronounced effect, if you will.

By the way, when I saw your fingers entering your panties, I moaned a little.:eek:

Back