Pregnant wife playing

is she getting it irl now, and doesnt need me, that's ok, i can move on....

Oh, not right this instant but we're making a mental list of things to try. Keep it up! Plenty more pics to come.

i believe i asked a question.... i don't continue until i get her answer....

Sorry, wifey has gone to bed. Pregnancy takes a lot out of a girl. As soon as I finish my cigarette, I will be on to post up another picture for all of you.

Sorry, wifey has gone to bed. Pregnancy takes a lot out of a girl. As soon as I finish my cigarette, I will be on to post up another picture for all of you.

Hurry up and toke that cigerette! HAHA j/k

"Patiently" waiting :D

Oh, not right this instant but we're making a mental list of things to try. Keep it up! Plenty more pics to come.

kinda lose some inspiration knowing she's not there to read, maybe pic will get me into it again...

does her pussy have that pregnant tang to it? i love that taste, i could tongue fuck her, nibble on her labia, maybe finger bang her while i suck her clit, what would that do for her?

what would you do while this was happening?

I look forward to more sights of Wifey's milk-filled tits, swollen belly, and puffy, luscious pussy. xxx

does her pussy have that pregnant tang to it? i love that taste, i could tongue fuck her, nibble on her labia, maybe finger bang her while i suck her clit, what would that do for her?

what would you do while this was happening?

knowing her, she'd love it.

I'd probably just sit back and watch the expressions that run across her face.

knowing her, she'd love it.

I'd probably just sit back and watch the expressions that run across her face.

would she mind if i push a finger at her ass hole while, i tongue fuck her hot pussy? will she play with her own tits while i eat her?

would she mind if i push a finger at her ass hole while, i tongue fuck her hot pussy? will she play with her own tits while i eat her?

Anal play really depends on the day, some days she LOVES anything going on "back there" and other days its a no go. I always take the chance and make a slight move until she says otherwise, but never anything too agressive to start. And yeah, she plays with them for me all the time.

mmmmm, hopefully i can make her cum, more than once, while i just touvh her pretty brown pucker, then she pushes my head away and gets to her knees,,, and says, "god damn it, fuck me now!"

mmmmm, hopefully i can make her cum, more than once, while i just touvh her pretty brown pucker, then she pushes my head away and gets to her knees,,, and says, "god damn it, fuck me now!"

shes been known to submit to the occasional multiple orgasm, but most of the time a full blown one will leave her so sensitive that she needs a minute to cool down.

this time i slide all the way in with one long stroke, and she melts under me, slowly i make long slow strokes in and out of her sopping hole......i've never felt so hard, so wide, buried in the hot cunt of a woman i just met, a woman possessed by pregnancy hormones

i speed up the long strokes, her mouth gapes open unable to speak. i love the site of her open ass hole, sucking in air, as my hands on her hip, thumbs spread her wide as i pound her furry slit, her fists grab the pillows, as my intensity picks up, faster, harder, then bam i fill her with a sudden jolt of cum and she comes with me. i continue some hard erratic stroke, pumping more of my saved-up cum into her...i slowly pull out and she stays on her knees and cum, pours from her spent hole.....

i catch a big glob on two fingers, put it on her asshole and push it in, i catch more as she pushes it out, and i smear it on her ass, and back, and rub some into her pussy, she needs to catch her breath before hubby adds his load to her soaked cunt....

Back