Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realised I'm trying to impress women by talking about roundabouts...

This is why I'm single, folks!!!

One thing I notice in republican/separist personalities... an absence of joy.

One thing I noticed in the people crowding the soaking banks of the Thames yesterday, and in the Mall tonight... an abundance of joy.

I know where I'd rather be.

I stand beside you in the crowd deft :cattail:

Sorry, I don't agree :) I am not a royalist or UK nationalist. Too much bad history attached to all that patriotism :) This weekend was just a long peaceful short holiday to me :)

Sorry, I don't agree :) I am not a royalist or UK nationalist. Too much bad history attached to all that patriotism :) This weekend was just a long peaceful short holiday to me :)

Yes, there are those, like you, who don't feel a apart of it. But for once in my lifetime I did, and I enjoyed it and felt some pride.
There is enough shit in this world so for now give us some space.

Tomorrow is another day :)

Yes, there are those, like you, who don't feel a apart of it. But for once in my lifetime I did, and I enjoyed it and felt some pride.
There is enough shit in this world so for now give us some space.

Tomorrow is another day :)

Of course :) I noticed quite a lot of flag waving and old patriotic songs being sung by young people at the clubs we went to on Saturday night. They were happy and that meant they were having fun. But, I was warned by someone not to mention or let slip part of my origins, because a happy patriotic spirit in the UK can often turn nasty towards those who don't belong or are seen to be alien to their celebrations. Now, that did scare me.

Of course :) I noticed quite a lot of flag waving and old patriotic songs being sung by young people at the clubs we went to on Saturday night. They were happy and that meant they were having fun. But, I was warned by someone not to mention or let slip part of my origins, because a happy patriotic spirit in the UK can often turn nasty towards those who don't belong or are seen to be alien to their celebrations. Now, that did scare me.

Mussolini never did that I'm sure :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back