Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I leave for a while to watch some football (American football ;) ), had to listen to my Sooners on the radio since I wasn't foolish enough to pay $40 to watch a 62-6 ass-whuppin, spent the second half bored to tears, missing all this, and then show up a day late and a dollar short. Story of my life :rolleyes:

Thank you, anyway, ladies, for both giving me something new to try to persuade Wifey onto Lit, and for making me feel like the biggest dumbass in the world. :eek:

:D :rose:

Good morning ladies, looks like you managed to have tons of fun without me haha. Hope your Sunday is going well!

Good morning ladies, looks like you managed to have tons of fun without me haha. Hope your Sunday is going well!

Hi Miles :) Sunday is going fine here. Just started raining after five beautiful warm sunny days. Oh well, that's nature for you I suppose :)

How are you today Miles? ;) :kiss:

Hi Miles :) Sunday is going fine here. Just started raining after five beautiful warm sunny days. Oh well, that's nature for you I suppose :)

We are finally getting some sun after several rainy days. Thanks for lending it to us! I'm doing great, thanks. Went for a swim this morning and now I've got a stew in the crock pot for dinner. I'll do a little bit of work this afternoon and set up my bike trainer so I can get some exercise while I watch football.

We are finally getting some sun after several rainy days. Thanks for lending it to us! I'm doing great, thanks. Went for a swim this morning and now I've got a stew in the crock pot for dinner. I'll do a little bit of work this afternoon and set up my bike trainer so I can get some exercise while I watch football.

recumberbike.gif
Happy cycling Miles :) :kiss:

Sienna I so enjoy visiting you....I am off to studyland now....:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
What erotic game are we playing today?;)

It's still hot and sunny down here, the rain is forecast for Wednesday with a drop in temperature from high 20's to low teens :(
And we are how many miles apart? About 150 I guess.
But take a guess on the distance that seperates the Warwickshire and Derbyshire boundaries, how many miles? :rose:

It's still hot and sunny down here, the rain is forecast for Wednesday with a drop in temperature from high 20's to low teens :(
And we are how many miles apart? About 150 I guess.
But take a guess on the distance that seperates the Warwickshire and Derbyshire boundaries, how many miles? :rose:

(((( Lorraine ))))

:kiss::kiss::rose::rose::)

It started going misty in the late morning here. The tempeature is still high but no sunshine. Then the mist turned to the usual light rain and mist. That's how things are where I am. YOU may not be far away technically, but I am higher above sea level than you are :)

I am building a bunker for you in one of the caves. You can escape to here when global warming raises the sea level by 70 metres :)

(((( Lorraine ))))

:kiss::kiss::rose::rose::)

It started going misty in the late morning here. The tempeature is still high but no sunshine. Then the mist turned to the usual light rain and mist. That's how things are where I am. YOU may not be far away technically, but I am higher above sea level than you are :)

I am building a bunker for you in one of the caves. You can escape to here when global warming raises the sea level by 70 metres :)

Go on, guess how many miles, I double dog dare you, I was surprised when I saw the map. It does mean I can crawl into your cave filled with chinois lace and chocolate eclairs pdq :) :rose:

Go on, guess how many miles, I double dog dare you, I was surprised when I saw the map. It does mean I can crawl into your cave filled with chinois lace and chocolate eclairs pdq :) :rose:

I would guess only 75 miles atleast?? :)

I thought about that distance too, seems logical. BUT you and I are both way way out!
We have a huge wall map of the midlands at work and I have only calculated the distance with my fingers with reference to the scale and... it is between one and two miles :cool:

Proof? Well this map is not to scale but it really does show you how very very close our two counties are...

attachment.php

Attachments

• midlands map.gif
    midlands map.gif
    9 KB · Views: 295
I thought about that distance too, seems logical. BUT you and I are both way way out!
We have a huge wall map of the midlands at work and I have only calculated the distance with my fingers with reference to the scale and... it is between one and two miles :cool:

Proof? Well this map is not to scale but it really does show you how very very close our two counties are...

Yes, and I just looked at Google Map directions...

Head north on Victoria St/A624 toward High St E/A57
13 ft
Continue onto Norfolk St/B6105
Continue to follow B6105
5.3 mi
Continue onto A628
7.9 mi
At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Whams Rd/A616
Continue to follow A616
Go through 1 roundabout
10.6 mi
At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto the M1 ramp to London/Sheffield/Rotherham
0.5 mi
Merge onto M1
70.3 mi
Exit at junction 21
0.2 mi
Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Birmingham/Coventry/M69
322 ft
At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto M69 heading to Birmingham/M6/Coventry
15.8 mi
Continue onto A46
Go through 2 roundabouts
4.9 mi
At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Stonebridge Hwy/A45 heading to Birmingham/Coventry/M40/Warwick/A46
1.3 mi
Merge onto A46 via the ramp to Banbury/M40/Warwick/Leamington/A452
5.8 mi
Take the exit
0.2 mi
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Coventry Rd/A429
Go through 1 roundabout
1.7 mi
Turn right onto St John's/A429
Continue to follow A429
0.2 mi
At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Castle Hill/A425
0.1 mi
WarwickUK

Yes, and I just looked at Google Map directions...

Head north on Victoria St/A624 toward High St E/A57
13 ft
Continue onto Norfolk St/B6105
Continue to follow B6105
5.3 mi
Continue onto A628
7.9 mi
At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Whams Rd/A616
Continue to follow A616
Go through 1 roundabout
10.6 mi
At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto the M1 ramp to London/Sheffield/Rotherham
0.5 mi
Merge onto M1
70.3 mi
Exit at junction 21
0.2 mi
Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Birmingham/Coventry/M69
322 ft
At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto M69 heading to Birmingham/M6/Coventry
15.8 mi
Continue onto A46
Go through 2 roundabouts
4.9 mi
At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Stonebridge Hwy/A45 heading to Birmingham/Coventry/M40/Warwick/A46
1.3 mi
Merge onto A46 via the ramp to Banbury/M40/Warwick/Leamington/A452
5.8 mi
Take the exit
0.2 mi
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Coventry Rd/A429
Go through 1 roundabout
1.7 mi
Turn right onto St John's/A429
Continue to follow A429
0.2 mi
At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Castle Hill/A425
0.1 mi
WarwickUK

Well of course you live in the north of your county and I live in the south of mine and so there is a distance between UZ :)
Yet I was amazed by how close Derbs and Warks are together :kiss:

"At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Coventry Rd/A429"
Nah take the 3rd exit, then first left and I'm there on the right after the bend :rose:

Well of course you live in the north of your county and I live in the south of mine and so there is a distance between UZ :)
Yet I was amazed by how close Derbs and Warks are together :kiss:

I'll get a sports bra, start jogging again and run down to see you... put the coffee pot on :)
:kiss:

Good evening all. I thought I'd pop over here, as you are always over in the Playhouse, Sienna. :kiss::rose:

So Miles, you like American football, so what's all that about then? they use their hands don't they? :confused:

Haha yes I do. I like your football too. In fact yesterday I watched the Merseyside derby (the Everton keeper is American) and United v Norwich. This morning I watched Arsenal v Tottenham and right now I'm watching Real Madrid v Espanyol. :)

And all afternoon today I've also been watching American football too. It's a rough life, I tell ya... :D

Haha yes I do. I like your football too. In fact yesterday I watched the Merseyside derby (the Everton keeper is American) and United v Norwich. This morning I watched Arsenal v Tottenham and right now I'm watching Real Madrid v Espanyol. :)

And all afternoon today I've also been watching American football too. It's a rough life, I tell ya... :D

Can you answer a question that's been bugging me for many years?

Why is it called the "World Series" when only USA play in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back