Help Me Please Guys... How Should I Finish a Blow Job?

Oh what an awesome thread :)

Guys and gals we are all the same after cumming/orgasm. We are sensitive. And having those little aftershocks that I call mini-gasms. Try just pressing your tongue to him lightly in all his sweet spots. No rubbing or friction. And blow your warm breath onto his sensitive skin. He may faint. But he will thank you when he awakens :)

I think i love you x

Oh what an awesome thread :)

Guys and gals we are all the same after cumming/orgasm. We are sensitive. And having those little aftershocks that I call mini-gasms. Try just pressing your tongue to him lightly in all his sweet spots. No rubbing or friction. And blow your warm breath onto his sensitive skin. He may faint. But he will thank you when he awakens :)

Oh my God !! you just made me want to cum for you, that is so erotic

Not much improvement needed

Serious question.

I love to suck cock, and yes, I swallow.

But I'm never sure when to take my mouth away from his cock once he has cum.

I don't want to move too quickly, I want his experience to be the very best I can give him.

But on the other hand, if his cock is sensitive, I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable either.

How do I know when it's time?

Help me please guys.. I want to get it right.

Most guys love a swallower, but they may also enjoy seeing their cum on your face or breasts. You can do both.

Eye contact is almost always a big thrill.

You'll know it's time to quit sucking when he shudders and pulls away. Doesn't mean you have to spit his cock out though. It's just a little sensitive, like your clitty gets after a nice orgasm. You might try a little gentle chewing, or strip him dry with your hand. Even a cum-slicked finger up the butt, if he's into that.'

Of course, after that, you might have to start all over again. Or prepare to get fucked.

it depends on the position we're in when it happens..

I'll either kiss him after
or turn on the Golf Channel

one of those things is sure to let me know what to do next

... I love for her to stay still with my cock in her mouth till it relaxes. And just a personal thing for me, when she does slowly remove my cock from her mouth the cum is still there and she lets it run down my cock and she can lick and suck it off then because the sensitivity has stopped. To me, that is VERY HOT.
Admittedly, this is my good ol' stand-by method. :catroar: I like using my hands there, too.

2002. Seriously.

~sigh~

I hope she's figured it out by now.

wtf

Lol@ella!

If a woman really wants to end the best bj well, she should remov her finger once he's cum.. ;-)

Last edited:

I hold my hubby in my mouth for a while after and gently use my tongue to make sure he is all clean :)

I hold my hubby in my mouth for a while after and gently use my tongue to make sure he is all clean :)

As yes sounds delightful, but do you swallow? Does he hold your head as he thrust himself down your throat. Do you gag , and dribble your spit, he calls you dirty names?

My two cents. Sounds like you have it down, nothing hotter than a swallow! For me the issue is sensitivity. Once I cum, any additional action on my cock is too intense. Just hold still for a few minutes, I am sure your dude will tell you when he is ok. It usually only takes a moment.

For me, I like a little post head play, so rinse your mouth and if you really want to make him feel like a king, bring over a hot towel and wipe him down.... then start over! He will tell you if he is ready.

Serious question.

I don't want to move too quickly, I want his experience to be the very best I can give him.

But on the other hand, if his cock is sensitive, I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable either.

well for me,not sure how other men are,but for me,suck as long as you want:)

I too love giving head and always swallow.

Personally for me, it isn't all about the man's pleasure.
I want every bit I can get, and while I realize he is sensitive just after orgasm. I want more.

However this doesn't lead me into some frenzy! I just clean him up. Suck up all the saliva I may have dribbled upon the base of his cock. Lick him clean, slowly. Savoring every taste, every moment.

I think it's when you realize, truly, that the pleasure is not just his, but also yours. You can safely finish with a pleasurable clean up.

Last edited:
Personally for me, it isn't all about the man's pleasure.
I want ever bit I can get, and while I realize he is sensitive just after orgasm. I want more. However this doesn't lead me into some frenzy! I just clean him up. Suck up all the saliva I may have dribbled upon the base of his cock. Lick him clean, slowly. Savoring ever taste, every moment.

I think it's when you realize, truly, that the pleasure is not just his, but also yours. You can safely finish with a pleasurable clean up.

^^^^ um yeah if I was on the receiving end this is how I want to end. to bad most my partners cant get me over that edge orally =/

Afterglow...

Ladybird, this is a frequently under-appreciated aspect of giving a blow-job. There's a feeling that once the guy has cum in your mouth it's all over, which is far from true. Sure, the afterglow is less intense and frantic, but all the more contrastingly pleasurable because of it. To take that spunk-messy cock back into your mouth and suck at it more gently, your saliva swimming with his ejaculate, tonguing it as it gradually softens, is one of the joys of relaxed and leisurely cock-sucking, as he just lies back and enjoys your intimate attentions. One of my Boyfriends actually drifted off into post-coital sleep as I was doing it, waking some twenty minutes later to find me still blissfully sucking on his now-limp cock...

Ladybird, this is a frequently under-appreciated aspect of giving a blow-job. There's a feeling that once the guy has cum in your mouth it's all over, which is far from true. Sure, the afterglow is less intense and frantic, but all the more contrastingly pleasurable because of it. To take that spunk-messy cock back into your mouth and suck at it more gently, your saliva swimming with his ejaculate, tonguing it as it gradually softens, is one of the joys of relaxed and leisurely cock-sucking, as he just lies back and enjoys your intimate attentions. One of my Boyfriends actually drifted off into post-coital sleep as I was doing it, waking some twenty minutes later to find me still blissfully sucking on his now-limp cock...
*takes notes* Thanks for that.:)

Serious question.

What I like is when I cum in a womans mouth and yes it can get overly sensitive if you keep on sucking to hard, but feels heavenly if you swallow and just use the tip of your tongue to clean my cock as it goes softer

Back