Game of thrones : Tyrion Lannister becomes king

Easternwindz

Experienced
Joined
Feb 26, 2014
Posts
52
Just would be great to read a story on how Tyrion the dwarf, who is despised and looked down by almost everyone finally takes his place on the throne and takes his revenge on his enemies. Sansa Stark remains his wife and comes to love him truely. His sister Cersei becomes his whore to be used as he please. Tyrion also allows his long time bodyguard Bronn to use Cercie whenever he pleases. He takes a second wife, Margaery tyrell with Sansa's permission of course. Brienne of Tarth is made hand of the king and Tyrion loves to use her as well. Daenerys targaryen attacks Kings landing with her dragons but fails to destroy Tyrion's army and is forced to become Tyrion's personal whore. Bronn gets to use her as well. Arya Stark who is finally grown up now, finds her way back to her sister Sansa. Tryion and Arya become fond of each other finds love. They get married in the grandest wedding ever seen in seven kingdoms. Sansa and Margaery joins Tyrion and Arya for a steaming hot wedding night!
 
I've got to admire your choice of characters. Tyrion is by far my favourite.
Some of this seems a little out of character for Tyrion, but I love the idea. I'll be interested to see if someone else picks this up, in the meantime I'll be thinking about how it could be written.

Jake x
 
I'm glad we share a common liking for Tyrion. Yes, you are right when you say some of these are not in character with Tyrion, but like you I love the idea as well. Being a big time GOT fan, I have so many characters which I like to see paired together and it gets really interesting.

*Rob Starks finds out his mother Catelyn Stark and Lord Walder Frey were secret lovers and that his father Eddard Stark never knew about it. And that he was actually the son of Lord Frey.

*Yara Greyjoy and Sandor Clegane comes face to face and gets into a heated sword fight. Sandor finally prevails and pins Yara to the ground with his sword to her throat. Yara realises that she had finally found a man worthy of her. "Take me" She says to Sandor and what happens next is a wild scene between the two.

*Unknown to Tyrion, Podrick is banging his three wives, Sansa, Margaery and Arya.

* Tyrion is forced to keep Pycelle as Grand Maester because of his vast experience in many fields. Pycelle demands that Cercie be given to him to be his personal whore as a gesture of good will. Cersie's protests at the proposal falls on deaf ears as Tyrion gives her to Pycelle to do as he pleases. "Do piss in her mouth and order her to drink it as often as you can" Tyrion tells Pycelle. "That's the only way to cleanse her foul mouth" He adds as Pycelle nods with an evil grin on his face and grabs Cercie's hair pulling her out the door .

So many more I would like to share but all in good time i guess. would like to hear any hot scenarios or parings you can come up with.
 
All of the above, but Walder and Catelyn? Seven save us, never let that happen.
Margaery and Sansa would be an excellent pairing too! There are a lot of plot points here for a short story, perhaps a lot of these could be rolled into a much larger story, or a series.

If you'd like, I'd be happy start with a short story about Tyrion, Sansa and Margaery and we'll see where it goes. I'm not quite sure how we would get Arya in to the story, but I'll have a think about that.
 
All of the above, but Walder and Catelyn? Seven save us, never let that happen.
Margaery and Sansa would be an excellent pairing too! There are a lot of plot points here for a short story, perhaps a lot of these could be rolled into a much larger story, or a series.

If you'd like, I'd be happy start with a short story about Tyrion, Sansa and Margaery and we'll see where it goes. I'm not quite sure how we would get Arya in to the story, but I'll have a think about that.

I fully understand your reservations about Walder and Catelyn being a pair. Almost an impossible scenario. But I'd sure love to see Catelyn find love again and that too with someone no one would expect. How about Balon Greyjoy? :) And yes, Maegaery and Sansa would surely do well together. Please don't forget cersie too, she is a major player in the series and has to be included i feel.

I would love to read what you can come up with! And About Arya, I sure hope you can bring her into the story as well. fingers crossed :)
 
When you say into the story, do you mean Arya, Cersei, Margaery and Sansa being fucked by Tyrion at the same time? Or just at some point in the story?
 
When you say into the story, do you mean Arya, Cersei, Margaery and Sansa being fucked by Tyrion at the same time? Or just at some point in the story?

No definitely not at the same time. That would be too much for Anyone :) And it would be nice to incorporate diverse styles and not just straight MF sex, so that the story can appeal to a wider group of readers. For instance, a touch of BDSM and humiliation( treat her like a whore i mean) when it comes to Cersei, more passion and romance in the case of Margaery, Sansa and Arya. Brienne of Tarth (hand of the king) can handle rough sex im sure. And most important of all, i feel the story should follow a plot and not just filled with sex scenes.

So i guess it will be good to incorporate as many characters as possible to make the story interesting. Locations will also make the story hot. A scene on the iron throne, another out on the beach, in the gardens etc...
 
Excellent. I was going to say that if you wanted all them at once, it might be better suited to another writer. No idea how I'd be able to put all that in at once and make it plausible.

I think for Cersei, Tyrion wouldn't be willing to go there, but he'd happily hand her over to Bronn to teach her a lesson or two.
 
Excellent. I was going to say that if you wanted all them at once, it might be better suited to another writer. No idea how I'd be able to put all that in at once and make it plausible.

I think for Cersei, Tyrion wouldn't be willing to go there, but he'd happily hand her over to Bronn to teach her a lesson or two.

Yes Bronn would be perfect for Cersei, i agree. And Im sure in this situation, Cersei would turn to Grand maester Pycelle or Petyr Baelish for help in return for whatever they want. Dirty old Pycelle might ask for sexual favours from her and that would be interesting, while petyr Baelish as we all know would want Sansa once Tyrion has been dealt with... And where would jaime be in all these I wonder :)
 
Yes Bronn would be perfect for Cersei, i agree. And Im sure in this situation, Cersei would turn to Grand maester Pycelle or Petyr Baelish for help in return for whatever they want. Dirty old Pycelle might ask for sexual favours from her and that would be interesting, while petyr Baelish as we all know would want Sansa once Tyrion has been dealt with... And where would jaime be in all these I wonder :)
I was thinking the same thing. We would need to send Jamie away. I'm fairly certain that's where Daenerys could fit in.
 
Wow! This is getting more and more interesting man. And yes, Melisandre! forgot all about her for sometime there. She is hot! :)
Oh yes! I'll try to start writing it soon. I'm quite busy at the moment, but keen to get started. Let me work out a plan for the first one, and I'll get back to your when it's done :)
 
Back
Top