The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-nods nods nods-

Yea. I was leaving it understated.

Here are some cookies to enjoy, because I think your awesome. :heart:

chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

Deep breath, and indulge in the good half. *moans*

One of my online IM buddies decided to block me after I told him we could chat when he was done belittling me, so he threw a tantrum and blocked me. LOL

What an ass.

Yeah I'd go with the run along little boy line. I'm sorry that he was being an idiot.

Here are some cookies to enjoy, because I think your awesome. :heart:

chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

Deep breath, and indulge in the good half. *moans*

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. that will go with the yummy side nicely.

the unpleasent one.. is nice in a way. a relief in a way. a finality i can completly live with.

the other.. that yummy thought. I ... yea. I'll just eat cookies and puddle in my chair.

-kisses the adorable ones cheek-

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. that will go with the yummy side nicely.

the unpleasent one.. is nice in a way. a relief in a way. a finality i can completly live with.

the other.. that yummy thought. I ... yea. I'll just eat cookies and puddle in my chair.

-kisses the adorable ones cheek-

I would kiss your cheek, too, but I can't. Im not even a puddle. I have sublimated.

Yeah I'd go with the run along little boy line. I'm sorry that he was being an idiot.

Eh, I don't really care all that much. He's pretty immature and I don't like being told why I was bummed I fell asleep while watching Men's water polo earlier today.

Yes, the men have great bodies, but I watch for the sport.

Oh and now he just IMed me on another SN to tell he forgot to block me on that name... so, I told him I could take care of that and blocked him. ;)

Vidication!

haha. I like it when IM or PM people tell me I'm a bitch.

Its like... you did see my subtitle right...

Its not a fact I hide from anyone.

Yes, who wants to talk someone who flies off the handle and pouts so easily? I'm not going to dance around his stupid sensitivity. :rolleyes:

I recently had a really good IRL friend do this to me on Facebook, deleted & blocked me from both Facebook accounts after an incredibly immature conversation (on his part)

I may not be perfect, but I definitely don't tell the other person they should take responsibility/be wrong and then pussy out and run away like a little girl.

He's mid twenties...

:cattail: mature kitties ftw

Eh, I don't really care all that much. He's pretty immature and I don't like being told why I was bummed I fell asleep while watching Men's water polo earlier today.

Yes, the men have great bodies, but I watch for the sport.

Oh and now he just IMed me on another SN to tell he forgot to block me on that name... so, I told him I could take care of that and blocked him. ;)

Vindication!

Hurrah!

I recently had a really good IRL friend do this to me on Facebook, deleted & blocked me from both Facebook accounts after an incredibly immature conversation (on his part)

I may not be perfect, but I definitely don't tell the other person they should take responsibility/be wrong and then pussy out and run away like a little girl.

He's mid twenties...

:cattail: mature kitties ftw

Once again the phrase, "Girls mature faster than boys." applies. :)

Am wondering if this new hard drive is going to be worth it. I passed up on drinks at the strip club for more movie storage options. :)

Am wondering if this new hard drive is going to be worth it. I passed up on drinks at the strip club for more movie storage options. :)

As a Nerd, working a trade. I can't tell you how many times I pass up drinks at the peelers for something else. And you know what. I never regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back