Any curious, straight guys out there?

I guess i can be considered a str8 guy. I am a str8 cd, been dressing off and on for years. Actually sitting here in a white with pink dotted panty tucked with a pink nylon nghtie with lace. Over the past few years i have fantasized about being with a man. Satisfying him first and them have him take me as a lady with my legs wrapped around him hugging and kissing. Want a gentle man. Thanks for reading an understanding .

Love,
Debby:kiss:

I think I know someone that maybe close to you. I will send him a mkessage to check this thried out and tell him about you. WHo knows what could happen.
 
I think I know someone that maybe close to you. I will send him a mkessage to check this thried out and tell him about you. WHo knows what could happen.
Here I am. :D So, how does curious straight guy describe me again? I've had more guys than most women, so I'm a little more than curious and a little less than straight...
 
I'm a straight guy, never experimented with bi/gay sex before. I began a pic thread on Lit and got a couple of responses from gay guys and found myself just as turned on by the fact that they were getting off to my pics. Since then, I've often wondered what it would be like, even go so far as using a girl friends toy on myself while masturbating.
 
hi

i am straight and into lingerie and wonder if i am slightly because i like to see other guys cocks in panties

sr
 
I'm a straight guy who loves females, not into guys at all but I also sunbathe nude and I have noticed that whenever gay guys watch me I get a thrill almost as much as when a female sees me. Since then I have always wanted to go to a male massage therapist because they are usually gay and also more liberal than female MTs. Although I could never do anything with anothr guy I have fantasized about being covered in oil, nude on a table while a guy massages me. Gets my cock hard thinking about a guys hands rubbing me all over, stroking me and maybe even sucking my cock. :cool:
 
Hi

Novice, curious, submissive married white male.......love to learn my role & place Western Sussex Co Delaware:)
 
Love to jerk off to the fantasy, but it will remain just that...a fantasy.
 
bi-curious

I guess i can be considered a str8 guy. I am a str8 cd, been dressing off and on for years. Actually sitting here in a white with pink dotted panty tucked with a pink nylon nghtie with lace. Over the past few years i have fantasized about being with a man. Satisfying him first and them have him take me as a lady with my legs wrapped around him hugging and kissing. Want a gentle man. Thanks for reading an understanding .

Love,
Debby:kiss:

I am located near Charleston, WV. I would love to try a bi experience. I'm a straight guy that is married and must be descrete. Do you know of anyone in my area? My email address is fishinman1950@yahoo.com.
 
Hello

42m California. Courious To Watch A Man Jo. Maybe While Sniffing His Wifes Panties. Watch Porno. Go To His Place And Watch Each Other Jo. Im Me On Yahoo Or Send Me Message. Shy And Courious Too? Tell Me Your Fetish And Likes Dislikes. Watch Maybe Touch. No Kising Or Hugging.
43 M
 
minnesota

I think it is because they get you off. I started fantasizing about men because my fantasies about women stopped working.

After I jerk off while fantasizing about being face down, ass up, giving it up to a man who holds my hips with both hands as he fucks me, I think, "Yeah, like that is ever going to happen."

chicago
 
Last edited:
There are many, many of us. Married, curious, some experience, lots of experience, etc. etc.
I know I was curious for a long time before giving in, and I've enjoyed everything I've tried so far
 
One conclusion I've made after reading a lot of threads is that there are more and more curious straight guys than I once realized. I have been fantasizing about taking a cock in my mouth and reaping the rewards of my work for a number of years now. I used to think that it would always stay fantasy, but I've come to the conclusion that this is going to happen sometime. I'm certain that I'll find some like-minded guys in the same situation as me that want to get together for some oral relief. I'm not into the whole MM sex thing right now, so I don't need, nor want, any of the cuddling, kissing, or anal. It seems my whole infatuation is with other married men who are still getting plenty of sex with the wife, just not being able to relieve the one itch due to equipment problems.
 
I'd bet that 90% of the guys on here are curious, straight guys....I have always thought that everyone is "bi" if the right situation or right person was involved as a partner or if enough alcohol was involved and men, well, we would do anything or anyone if it meant a getting a blowjob is involved ! Most of us are probably bored with our sex lives at home and have always been curious, the curiousity was just subdued when we were getting enough sex to keep us happy at home at night.
 
joliet, Il here

I love thinking about sucking another man off...it's been way too long...these stories & posts make me horny...:D
 
me

i must be curious to post here and like the idea of seeing a guy in nice undies and even more if in panties. so is it just my fetish going one more stage or would it turn me on to the extent of wanking with a guy or even sucking each other. as for intercourse this does not appeal to me and nore does kissing so i wonder where i stand

sr
 
I want to top a femmy bottom some day. I don't know what defines bi-curious or bisexual, since opinions vary. Some tops strictly identify themself as straight, and the 'gay' bottoms who get topped by those guys view them as straight also. I had a gay friend who would always talk about he only dated straight guys [like his boyfriend]. He made a few passes at me but since he was so far beyond my type I flat out turned him down every time, we'd both get a laugh out of it. One day though I hope to meet the right kind of gay guy who meets my criteria for being 'feminine' enough to turn me on. Unlike most dudes here I'm not interested in tasting cock when I claim to be bi-curious.
 
hi

hi im 23, from India....

I have fantasized about cocks since the age of 13....have never had sex....and i get really aroused on seeing a big cock......i so badly want to suck one but then again, i dont want to try it.....

i love playin with my ass too...love inserting things into it...i love showing off my ass and cock pics to men......and just the love the idea of them looking at these pics.....i get soooo turned on.....

i know once i have a cock in front of me..i will take to sucking like a fish in water.....i know i can give good head....

infact...when i was very young..5 or 6....a distant relative of mine (same age)....sucked my cock....and i still remember that feeling.....

i want to be a slut who would be loved and fucked....but i am not sure again...

please encourage me...talk to me
 
20 white male in northern VA and the MD area. PM me if your close :) I'd love to give in to some long latent urges.
 
I'm 100% bi, but haven't had any opportunities yet. When it happens though, I'm fully into sucking, being sucked, anal both ways, and kissing the guy. I'd also tend to be submissive and would prefer a sensual experience rather than rough.
 
Last edited:
Curious, and curiouser

I'm not into kissing, but I love getting sucked. I'm not much into sucking, but that could probably change with a couple. A gf has used a strapon and dildoes on me and that's way hot. Incredible orgasms! I've been fucked once, but the guy didn't cum. Really fantasize about having a big cock in my ass and him unloading (condom, of course). Opportunities, though, are scarce...

And don't get me started on TS's :)
 
Back
Top