Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > BDSM Personals

Old 06-03-2013, 03:23 AM   #26
kootenaychica
Literotica Guru

Just can't believe this is such a difficult idea for men to wrap their heads around but yes, it is a real desire and I'm not the only one.

There are a variety of polyandrous peoples in the world but yes it's so uncommon in N. America.

Fraternal Polyandry ... brothers sharing me ... perfect. Do i really have to go become one with the Sherpas to experience such a thing?

Old 06-03-2013, 05:35 AM   #27
hot4teacher
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by kootenaychica View Post
Just can't believe this is such a difficult idea for men to wrap their heads around but yes, it is a real desire and I'm not the only one.
I can wrap my head around it... I just couldn't get my dad to do the same, and I've no sons to train.

Old 06-03-2013, 01:01 PM   #28
kootenaychica
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot4teacher View Post
I can wrap my head around it... I just couldn't get my dad to do the same, and I've no sons to train.
LOL, thanks hot4teacher. I appreciate the words.

Old 06-03-2013, 01:17 PM   #29
Marion12
Experienced

This thread is really interesting. I'm currently going through a lot of new experiences and feelings, especially with my home life, and my parents, and this just... really brought a lot of that forward. I never thought I'd be talking about things like this or opening up about it but this thread makes me want to.

Old 06-03-2013, 02:04 PM   #30
kootenaychica
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion12 View Post
This thread is really interesting. I'm currently going through a lot of new experiences and feelings, especially with my home life, and my parents, and this just... really brought a lot of that forward. I never thought I'd be talking about things like this or opening up about it but this thread makes me want to.
Welcome Marion12! Nice to have your input here. So is this in particular something you truly desire with your father or are you just wanting to discuss the idea itself. Either way I'm interested in hearing more. This is the BDSM Personals. You may also want to simply engage or begin your own thread in the same area OR just the BDSM playground and open up there to any thread that strikes your fancy. Most of all, don't be shy, be as open as you like. Some people here are jerks but most of us are very accepting and engaging.

Old 06-07-2013, 07:55 AM   #31
Shadowtherena
Really Really Experienced

Mmm well sadly don't have a real daddy for you, but you're such a lovely, sexy lady I'd love to share you with my boyfriend. I call him my daddy anyway.

Old 06-08-2013, 04:15 AM   #32
kootenaychica
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowtherena View Post
Mmm well sadly don't have a real daddy for you, but you're such a lovely, sexy lady I'd love to share you with my boyfriend. I call him my daddy anyway.
Thanks Love. Not quite what I have in mind but thank you for throwing it out there.

Old 06-08-2013, 05:56 AM   #33
Shadowtherena
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by kootenaychica View Post
Thanks Love. Not quite what I have in mind but thank you for throwing it out there.
No problem; pity I can't help.