A Bat's Light of Hope (Closed)

Bruce looked at her and shook his head. "Wouldn't have mattered if I was there. There are a lot more things important than a great figure you know. I bet even back then you had those beautiful eyes and terrific smile. If boys couldn't see how beautiful you were then they were the stupid ones." He blushed a little realizing just how forward he sounded. "Well that is in my opinion you understand."

He grabbed a few more of the sushi rolls off the platter and sat back and began to eat them, dipping them in the various sauces. He even put a little wasabi on one of them and found out the difference between real and the stuff he normally got. It was a beautiful burn and he enjoyed it. He caught Serenity looking at him and he blushed a little more as he offered Luna a piece of Salmon.
 
Serenity smiled softly as she listened to his words. "Well, thank you." She gently kissed his cheek. "It means a lot, even coming from Gotham's playboy."

She giggled as she watched his reaction to the wasabi. "So, you like the spice of the exotic, huh?" She playfully teased as she watched him with Luna, slipping another piece to Artemis herself. "You're quite good with cats."
 
Bruce decided to compliment her more if he was going to get kissed every time he did it. "I told you not to believe everything you read. Sure those models might be fun but try to hold a conversation with some of them. It is like trying to talk to a three year old I swear, and don't get me started about taking them out to dinner. At least it's cheap," he laughed.

"A spice of exotic you say, well I do like to try new things and am always on the lookout for something that might tickle my taste buds," he smiled at her. He leaned down and again let his fingers trail along Luna's fur and then her head, rubbing behind her ears then under her chin. "I don't know what it is about me and animals. I just seem to have a natural affinity with them. It's almost like I am part animal myself I guess," he looked at her and chuckled. "At least I have been told that on a few occasions."
 
Serenity giggled. "I'm sure there are plenty of three year olds that would feel offended by that. Cheap huh? Let me guess, the bare minimum is what they order? Sounds like they would've envied me during my teen years with the way I ate and still stayed small."

She watched as he rubbed Luna while she petted Artemis. "I don't think you'll ever be able to come over again without giving her a rub." She giggled. "Things that tickle your taste buds, huh?" She leaned closer and gently cupped his cheek with her free hand. "Well here's hoping I meet that standard." She then pressed her lips to his.
 
Bruce was a little shocked at first then returned the kiss with a passion, putting a hand behind Serenity's head and leaning into the kiss more. He kept it at a pleasant kiss not wanting to dive straight in and stick his tongue down her throat but he made sure she knew he was definitely interested in her piece of exoticism.

Sitting back up he looked into her eyes and licked his lips suggestively. "Hmm why yes I do believe I could get used to that taste. In fact I could get very used to that taste." He grinned and leaned back over and kissed her again this time slow and sweet letting his lips open a little and running his tongue along her lips. He would let her make the next move.
 
Serenity smiled softly at his words. When she felt his tongue along her lips, she parted them slightly. Her tongue darted out to meet his as an invite.

Carefully, she managed to set down plates and chopsticks on the table without breaking the kiss. She then gently pulled him with her as she started to lay back on the couch.
 
Bruce had already left his plate on the table so he was able to follow Serenity's lead. As he felt her tongue enter his mouth he sucked lightly on it drawing it into his mouth more and then he began to duel with it with his own, wrapping his tongue around hers and licking the underside of it.

He was not to sure how far to go with her but decided she would stop him if he went to far so he began to rub her chest through her clothes, massaging her breasts and once her nipples got hard he used his palms and occasionally his fingers to rub them against her clothes to provide friction to cause a pleasant friction.
 
Her passion matched his as their tongues danced and battled. She wasn't able to stop the moan that escaped her when he started rubbing her breasts and nipples and she doubted she would've wanted to. Her body arched slightly, pushing her breasts more into his hands. What a pleasant friction he was giving her. Her fingers in turn began on his chest.
 
Bruce took her moan to mean he was allowed to pursue his activities. Even as he increased the intensity of his kisses and began to wrap his tongue more firmly around hers,dueling with it like a sword duelist, He brought his other hand up and began to massage both her breasts at the same time. His hands were a lot firmer and he made sure to rub her nipples as well. His hands were making firm circles when he made a risky decision.

He ran his hands down her sides then under her top and back up her belly to her breasts where he continued to massage them. Now however only a thin layer of what felt like a lacy bra separated his hands from her bare skin. He still massaged her firmly but once he felt her firm nipples running across his palms he stopped and tickled them with his fingers, twisting them around between them then pinching them before rubbing them in circles then lightly flicking them.

He wanted Serenity to feel good. In fact he wanted her to feel batter than any woman he had ever been with before. For some reason this woman was bringing out feelings he had not had for a very long time and he was enjoying them. He just hoped that she was not just with him for a short time.
 
Serenity was in absolute heaven as she continued to match his kisses. She could get drunk off of his kisses alone. She gasped a little when she felt his hands under her top, teasing her breasts and nipples through her bra.

She had never felt the things he was making her feel and she wanted more, needed more. But then reality started nagging at the back of her mind, reminding her why she had invited him over in the first place. As much as she didn't want to, she broke the kiss. Her cheeks stained a nice flush pink, her eyelids a bit heavy and her breathing shallow.

"I hate to stop our hot and heavy moment...but we do have to look over those books still and I'd love to do that while there's still time to possibly add some of the material to my lesson plan for tomorrow."
 
Bruce just barely managed to stop himself from jumping on top of her again. He was very ready to continue what they had started but he realized what she said. He had been invited over to look at the books and the scrolls in the first place and while what they had done had been a very nice interlude he supposed he should do what he had come over for.

"I suppose we should but I would very much like to resume what we were just doing at a later date," he grinned as his face resumed it's natural glow after being flushed. "So why don't you go get them why I pack up these dishes and clear away the food in the kitchen. Maybe it will give me time to calm down a little as well and get my urges under control," he laughed.

Picking up the plates he took them back into the kitchen. Putting what was good back onto the platter he threw out what was bad but saved all the fish for the cats. Finding Serenity's food wrap he quickly wrapped up the sushi and placed it in her fridge, then found the cats bowls and divided up the fish into them. Returning to the lounge he sat down and waited for her to get back.
 
Serenity smiled and looked around before giggling. "Seems like we chased off the cats. Not that I'm complaining. I'll be right back." She stood and headed off to her room to get the books.
 
Bruce watched her walk out of the room and again admired her cute rear end. After what had happened his mind was still a bit preoccupied with her body and he shook his head slightly to shake out the thought. "C'mon Bruce focus here," he thought to himself, "Mind out of the gutter now and back to business. You will get another chance, but for now concentrate."

He waited for Serenity to return a bit more in control of himself and looking forward to seeing what was in the books.
 
When she got to her room, she took a minute to lean against a wall and catch her breath and recompose herself, closing her eyes with a grin. When she opened them she saw Luna and Artemis giving her looks. "Oh just stop it. I'm happy." She grabbed the books off her bookshelf and left the room, closing the door behind her so the nosy cats couldn't follow. Herself composed once more, she walked back to the living room and set the books on the table before sitting down next to him again.
 
Bruce couldn't help himself. As she sat down he pretended to readjust himself and then sat right next to her. "So these are the precious books you just had to have huh. Well lets see just whats so special about them shall we," he grinned at her as she began to arrange them on the table. "Just which one should we read first. I know a fair bit of Japanese bit these seem to be in ancient Japanese. I'm afraid my skills don't extend that far. You may have to translate for me."
 
Serenity nodded with a smile and opened one of the books. Her eyes widened. "Oh my students will really be interested in these books now. They're on ancient Japanese heroes. This one seems to be full of actual ones."

She then skimmed through the other. "And this one is on mythical ones." She flipped through some of the pages and stopped when it showed what looked to be a team of Sailors with uniforms of the same colors as what Serenity's team had been when she was a teen. She had to hold back her surprise when she realized the leader of the team pictured was her moon mother, Queen Serenity.

Unknown to Serenity, she was the only one between herself and Bruce who could see their truce faces. To Bruce, it would seem as if their faces were blurred
 
Bruce looked at the pictures Serenity was staring at. "Wow I have seen them before. They look exactly like a group that was seen fighting in Japan a little while ago. Look they have the same uniforms and their faces are blurred just like the other groups was. I wonder if they could even be the same group." He saw Serenity's look of surprise and misinterpreted it. "In a world that has gods, aliens and super powered people running around I think it could be possible for a super powered group to survive for centuries."
 
Since she couldn't give the real reason for her surprise, she let him believe she was in shock over a group of heroes surviving centuries. "The Sailor senshi or sailor soldiers is what the book calls them. Due to the determination and the ways they worked together with a clear leader, like soldiers. It is believed due to their names that their powers were linked to those heavenly bodies." She looked at the picture and realized she could see that her mother's team had the same abilities of her own. The sailor Venus pictured seemed to be holding a familiar heart chain
 
Bruce was impressed that she was able to read the book so easily. He was able to read modern Japanese reasonably fluently and spoke it well, although he was told he had a terrible accent, but then all Gaijin did. Yet he could only understand about one word in ten that was written down. He could not believe that the language had changed so much in such a short span of time.

"Is there anything else in the book about these hero's Serenity, or maybe about other hero's that are similar to any other ones that are going around in Japan today?"
 
"Not too much else. Just that along with this set of sailors, there were rumors of a legendary powerful artifact that was believed to be powerful enough to keep them from physically aging or at least slow the process down." Even though Bruce's skills in reading Japanese weren't that good, she wasn't going to lie to him about what was in the book.
 
"Wow so it could be the same group then. Amazing." Bruce studied the picture closely and then realized it wasn't the same women. For one the sizes were different, the clothes hung on the bodies differently and a few other things were a little different, but still the resemblance was uncanny,

"Does it say if they ever found this artifact or not?"
 
"No. This is a book on mythological heroes. Heroes that were never proven to exist and the artifact was amongst the stories about them that passed around. But any mention of the artifact stopped after new stories about them stopped coming. It is believed that if the stories were true, that the artifact disappeared when the sailors did for reasons unknown."

Serenity was happy to have found such information about her mother, even if it wasn't believed to be true. Though she knew she'd have to hope her mother would make another appearance sometime soon so she could verify this herself.
 
"Well we can say that they did exist because they or there descendants have shown up in modern day Japan and there is just too much evidence to call them a myth this time." Bruce looked at the book and shrugged his shoulders. "I wonder how many of these so called myths are the same as them? What if there was a time back then the same as now, when a lot of people were born with powers that could not be explained and the gods actually walked the earth. What if this happened all over the world and this is where all our myths and legends came from. Is this what is going to become of our age? are we simply going to become some distant ages myth and legend?"

He looked up into Serenity;s face and laughed."Sorry got a little carried away there for a second."
 
Serenity only giggled when he apologized for getting carried away. "Not a problem at all. In fact...." She grabbed a nearby notepad and pen and started writing. "You just gave me excellent things to make my students consider. Might even come up with an assignment to give them based on that."
 
He gave her a little bow and a smile. "Always glad to help in the pursuit of knowledge. Speaking of which. You were obviously living in Japan when these Sailor Soldiers were around. What can you tell me about them and the other hero's that are currently in Japan? I would be fascinated to know if they are any different to the ones we have here in the States."
 
Back
Top