The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find that keeping them by the door is the most efficient way to never lose them. Except for when I take them off in other places.

I take them off in random places far too often. So yeah, I always lose them.

and my dog isn't helping me find them like I asked... butt head.

grins manically and bounces around with Sia, well, as much as one can bounce in her condition...certain parts certainly bounce

*there are bouncy parts are both sides, slows the bouncing, it hurts after a few times. Damn you gravity!*

So, the nursery is done and your room and the clothes are washed and..and...and... *laughs*

How is mini Brit? Excited, nervous - both?

*there are bouncy parts are both sides, slows the bouncing, it hurts after a few times. Damn you gravity!*

So, the nursery is done and your room and the clothes are washed and..and...and... *laughs*

How is mini Brit? Excited, nervous - both?

Mini Brit is ridiculously excited. Every day we're asked "Baby today?" and up until now we've been saying no...but now we get to say maybe. The smile we get back is priceless!!

smiles happily

We had a Hallowe'en party for her and some of her little friends (and for our friends who conveniently were their parents), so we had about 5 under 3s running around...the youngest being 18 months...she was awesome with him. She's going to be a brilliant big sister. I have no doubt.

Mini Brit is ridiculously excited. Every day we're asked "Baby today?" and up until now we've been saying no...but now we get to say maybe. The smile we get back is priceless!!

smiles happily

We had a Hallowe'en party for her and some of her little friends (and for our friends who conveniently were their parents), so we had about 5 under 3s running around...the youngest being 18 months...she was awesome with him. She's going to be a brilliant big sister. I have no doubt.

Oh how fun!

She's going to want to help so much you might have to scold her.... a little. I think it's fantastic she's excited.

I adore most wee ones, but I am happy having only one of my own. I love my time with my young nieces and nephew. They are fun and adorable and crack me up. My youngest niece is a lot like my daughter, so it's often like reliving those baby/toddler years.

Oh how fun!

She's going to want to help so much you might have to scold her.... a little. I think it's fantastic she's excited.

I adore most wee ones, but I am happy having only one of my own. I love my time with my young nieces and nephew. They are fun and adorable and crack me up. My youngest niece is a lot like my daughter, so it's often like reliving those baby/toddler years.

Oh she's definitely desperate to help...a little too much...so we are going to have to watch her, especially at the beginning. (As we would anyway, before someone thinks I plan on leaving a newborn unattended. :rolleyes:) But would rather have her that way than disinterested and/or resentful.

Little ones are awesome. Have to admit, before we had Mini Brit I never really appreciated just how awesome, probably because I've always taught them that little bit older and my own cousins and I are around the same age. Didn't have much to do with little ones until I had my own.

They are hilarious!

Oh? I thought the BBC announced something. Yes, as far as the canon goes, they will come up with something.

So far, I really don't see why they even have to address it. This very clearly isn't the same Doctor. Not really.
I've looked at it as if the original series was a bunch of fairy tales for kids, and the new one is the adult story.
Exactly how I see it. I haven't watched the old ones though.

I worried because they still refer to him as "11".
But if River can gift regenerations, he can probably keep going.

I still want to see a lady doctor. (Donna doesn't count! Or- ohhhh! What if that's the plan?! No. Msybe? Hmm.)

LT~

I don't wanna go.....

........ *sighs resigned*...............

Fine, Fine, FINE.

I'm going.

Dammit.

There's only one Doctor left after Matt.
That makes me sad.

Not necessarily, The Master has surpassed 12 regenerations there nothing saying the Doctor can't do something similar. Also as the Ood said in "The End of Time"

"This song is over but the story never ends."

Well, that may be a little more difficult since it was the Time Lords that granted the Master a new set of regenerations
But, regardless, the limit on regenerations has not been set in the reboot, and the Dr. has actually said he has a very high number of regenerations.

I don't recall that, but the I wouldn't call this series a reboot as this doctor is the same time lord from the very beginning so a lot of the same rules apply.

dwlibrarycard.gif

Last edited:
Ahhh Dennys. Not quite as good as my beloved east coast diners but close enough. Hot sauce helps the balence though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back