Existing Threads seeking Writer(s) 2015

Sweetp4u

Mischief Maker
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Posts
14,736
THIS THREAD IS FOR EXISTING THREADS IN SRP FORUM


Please do not reply to a post in this thread. Instead send a Private Message to the post creator to discuss details of their story/ needs.

Do not post anything else but a link to your story and a description of what you are seeking or aren't.

Please keep your requests for co-writers to a once a week, per thread, post.

Please go back and edit out your post when the role(s) have been filled so we know to keep reading through.

Anything other than what is specified here or unsuitable for the purpose of this thread can / will be removed by a moderator.

Enjoy your role play :)

Sweet P

:kiss:
 
Last edited:
Partner needed.

Looking for a female partner to join existing thread or start over.
 
Looking for a female partner to pick up this thread with me. Should be prepared to play multiple roles (as will I)

Would like a partner with yahoo messenger to chat about this /future threads, but not at all a requirement or anything.

PM if interested or with alternate role ideas!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1136871
 
Looking for a female partner to continue a quite detailed and enjoyable story (Transatlantic Guilt - see my sig...).

Please PM me if interested.

:cool:
 
All, I opened this thread for a second author - it is identical to one I started since two people really wanted it. However, the second person didn't feel up to it. I still very much want to do it with an excellent, thorough, and detailed writer. Basically, the story is about a volatile, high profile couple who have chemistry and a connection, but also hate each other at times. I described it above as "Taylor Swift with Don Draper." See my post above for more detail, and check out the link as well. Anyway, I hope a good author will take the male role. Please PM a sample first post, and I will choose.


http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1138871
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1140095

Looking for a player with good writing skills (no one-liners), to RP a mother who is at times less mature than her son and in constant legal trouble, with her son now having to defend her (he's freshly admitted to the bar) in court.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1138911

Mom and girlfriend both needed here. It's a set-up for interracial, incest, and FMF menage a trois. Again, good writing skills, please. No one-liners.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1130411

Historical RP set in Paris with an ex-Confederate and a new lover. Again, good writing skills, please. No one-liners.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1130387

Need female dentist, Iranian exile, for new partner in practice. Again, good writing skills, please. No one-liners.
 
Last edited:
(Don't know if this is allowed here, as I'll be advertising a thread in the ORP forum, if its not then I apologize and fell free to delete this message.)

AVATAR AU: THE LEGEND OF KORRO

Looking for men and woman to play in a reimagining of the Avatar universe. The thread will be based on 'Avatar: The legend of Korra' and while its not necessary to have watched it in order to play, it would probably help. If you like what you see then either post in the thread or send me a PM.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Now that the HOLIDAYS are officially over, things have settled for mostly everyone...I'm going to open the door....slightly...for possible recruitment to my existing X-Men: A Bright New World roleplay.

]]]Are you a comic book/super hero/and-or X-Men specific *geek-nerd*?
]]]Can you 'bring' it like you've never 'brought' it before, in terms of your writing caliber?
]]]Have you always wanted to be a mutant in an alternate world, from the cannon universe?
]]]Oh....and are you(can you be) patient with the speed of the thread, perhaps...not...being...extraSUPERquickLIKE? More importantly, can you handle *ME* and my non-orthodox style of writing?

For those interested. Please send me a message. I look forward to hearing from male or female potential participants! :)
 
Expanding on "All Grown Up"

hi everyone,

At the moment we are searching for some dedicated writers to expand our story a little bit. Currently we are looking for two men to play the roles of delivery men who will deliver Megan's new mahogany bed and they get a different type of tip.

There is also the role of Katie, who is my best friend growing up and who also is the daughter of my lover Sean. Katie had been mentioned earlier in the story but was never developed.

We will also be looking for someone to play Megan's new gynecologist since she has moved to a new city.

Anyone interested in any of these roles please contact myself or lovingfingers with a sample of what you could add to our story. Click on the link to read all about Megan and her esdcapades.

All Grown Up & On My Own

Thank you
 
Sylvia, it's tempting, though I would be entering a thread with serious need to catch up on the events and people...group stuff, though? Been looking for more group action, preferably with both hubby and wife sharing....the couple that plays together....lol.
 
3rd time the charm?

I am looking to restart this thread idea.

If you are interested shoot me a PM and let's discuss how to change it around so the third time works out for everyone.

Al
 
Digging out an old thread

I would like to reprise this thread. If you are interested please send me a PM.

Al
 
Take two on this one.

AVATAR AU

Looking for men and woman to play in a reimagining of the Avatar universe. The thread will be based on 'Avatar: The legend of Korra' and while its not necessary to have watched it in order to play, it would probably help. If you like what you see then either post in the thread or send me a PM.
 
e4fe55f9-10ed-40fb-9ee2-8f5e2f639dc8_zpsf87ba6ea.jpg

tumblr_static_dkm16dm993c44cs8cw88koc0s.png



Fan of superhero teamups? like marvel comics? avengers? Well, look no further than Young Avengers - Avengers of Tomorrow. I'm recruiting for a group roleplay based on the young avengers comic. Knowledge about the setting is minimal(though it helps to wiki) as this is an alternate continuity in a distinct setting . All you have to do is come up with a character and run it by me and you're good to go.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1145987
 
I know I asked this last year, but it is race season again and I was wondering if there was any ladies out there interesting in professional NHRA drag racing. I figure the idea could revolve around the romance between two rival racers in Top Fuel Funny Cars. Love, sex, speed, and fucking explosions could be had by all.

Pst if interested.
 
Back
Top