What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That someone shall always be a part of me and that I think of them whenever listening to certain music...

I couldn't stop yawning at lunch, excused myself from shopping because I was sleepy...now I'm wide awake...again.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Should I run at my maximum pace tomorrow and try to beat my Personal Best, or instead offer my services as a slower steady pacer to enable others to beat theirs?

I think that I intend to get drunk. Or, I think, therefore I drink. Or something stupid like that. *hic

I wanted to thank everyone for their concern for me. My mom was really sick and in the hospital, but doing a lot better and might come home tomorrow. But I do appreciate all the thoughts and prayers, they really seem to have helped.

:)

I wanted to thank everyone for their concern for me. My mom was really sick and in the hospital, but doing a lot better and might come home tomorrow. But I do appreciate all the thoughts and prayers, they really seem to have helped.

I haven't been here so have missed this previously...thnking of you and your mum, my friend:kiss:

(((hugs))) and prayers. I hope she gets better and better everyday. You're such a damn decent guy.

Really ruining my whole image of you, ya' know? ;)

(((hugs))) and prayers. I hope she gets better and better everyday. You're such a damn decent guy.

Really ruining my whole image of you, ya' know? ;)

thanks.. she's been diagnosed with the beginning stages of alzheimers..but perhaps some other things have factored into that considering she was so sick. It's still wait and see at this point, but she has improved a lot just in a few days. I can't have anything wrong with my parents, especially my mom. These days were brutal

and thanks ella...but im still a dick!!:mad::p

Last edited:
thanks.. she's been diagnosed with the beginning stages of alzheimers..but perhaps some other things have factored into that considering she was so sick. It's still wait and see at this point, but she has improved a lot just in a few days. I can't have anything wrong with my parents, especially my mom. These days were brutal

and thanks ella...but im still a dick!!:mad:

I am so sorry and your family is in my prayers

Who's happy to be back home and out of that damn hospital bed? This girl! Life can be such a bitch when you least expect it.

and thanks ella...but im still a dick!!:mad::p

Cowslinger, keep the faith and give in to all emotions that you are going thru right now. I am extremely close to my parents and I even get concerned if I know they have a cold , I can't even begin to imagine what you are enduring.

Stay focused on the positive, the fact that your mom has improved a lot in the past few days is wonderful. I pray, and will continue to pray that her health will continue to be on the upswing , and that your dad, the rest of your family and you will take care of yourselves so that you can be emotionally and physically strong to take care of her.

Cowslinger, keep the faith and give in to all emotions that you are going thru right now. I am extremely close to my parents and I even get concerned if I know they have a cold , I can't even begin to imagine what you are enduring.

Stay focused on the positive, the fact that your mom has improved a lot in the past few days is wonderful. I pray, and will continue to pray that her health will continue to be on the upswing , and that your dad, the rest of your family and you will take care of yourselves so that you can be emotionally and physically strong to take care of her.

Thanks for the kind words.. that was very nice. :)

Praying for all our OKC Litsters right now. Watching the news... this is scary.

Slinger - I didn't know about your mother... been absent from Lit for a few days. I'll be praying for you and your mother as well. You know how to reach me if you need an ear to listen.

I just saw this...I'm so very sorry. :( :kiss:

thanks to you two as well.. :kiss:

im watching the weather channel.. dang, that is a big storm.

there'd be a bigger one if that douche on there kept interrupting me like that one guy is doing. shut the hell up!!! he's trying to explain!!

I'm flipping between Fox and CNN. They both have storm chasers they are talking to and streaming their videos. I know storm chasers give important information, but man... they are nuts. You couldn't pay me enough money to do that.

I'm flipping between Fox and CNN. They both have storm chasers they are talking to and streaming their videos. I know storm chasers give important information, but man... they are nuts. You couldn't pay me enough money to do that.

i think id like to do that some time...even tho I dont really see anything sporting about that sort of thing considering the damage they cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back