Ladies: Would You Give One of Your Guy Friends a BlowJob

I have given my guy friends blowjobs before. I did it because I wanted to, not because he needed cheering up.
 
Oh hello. Nice package there wouldn't take much persuasion at all.
 
Wow.

Where were you when I was younger?

:heart:

Gotta hang with the freaks n' geeks man....I'll tell you night now the cute girl with lots of ink and pink/blue hair at a star trek convention or comic con is almost guaranteed a better lay (and personality in general) than the perfect 10 with a bad case of spoiled bitch syndrome at a cool kid's dance club. Yea it's a generalization and there are always exceptions to the rule. But I love my nerdy girls and I will keep on laughing at the Broski's who think they found a gem every time they pick up an air head at the hottest club around and then cry when it falls apart 3 months later.


To the OP....interesting question and even better replies. However if you are looking for a pitty fuck from a friend that's pretty stupid man.

1) she will NEVER respect you afterwards because a pity/mercy fuck is not the same as FWB and the likelihood of it destroying your friendship is pretty high. This could cause a missed chance at a possible healthy relationship....fail.

2) There are hot airhead bar skanks and or women in your exact situation in every city/town that are willing to let you stick your cock in them TODAY....fact.

3) you just need to get out and socialize, find that bar skank man, have fun and shit can her when you are done if she doesn't shit can you first. One night stand or a short term fling...whatever works right?

4) you may think this is mean but It's not if you don't lie about it and everyone understand's it isn't a serious thing. If she get's emotional and tries to blow up on you after you made it clear you are not taking her home to meet mom then call her stupid and put a troll face pic' on her door as you leave. Problem?
 
Last edited:
I think under the right circumstances I would. The cards would have to fall in place in the right way for it to happen....and of course it depends on the friend.

I've had those cuddly/kissy moments when you feel super bad for a friend. Never went beyond that though. I wouldnt be the one to make that jump.
 
I think under the right circumstances I would. The cards would have to fall in place in the right way for it to happen....and of course it depends on the friend.

I've had those cuddly/kissy moments when you feel super bad for a friend. Never went beyond that though. I wouldnt be the one to make that jump.


lol pity kisses.. Boys hate those!!! ;)
 
If there is one thing I've learned from this thread its this:

I am horrible at picking women who enjoy giving blowjobs. I seem to be good at picking the ones who think cum is poison, lol
 
Last edited:
Yep; I do it regularly. A coworker of mine has a wife with jacked up teeth. I have a beautiful smile (and no gag reflex). What more can I say? :eek:

FTR, she knows about it.

of course I would, why wouldn't you relieve a friendwhen it is something so pleasurable for both of you?

when I was younger and unattached I did many times just because they asked.. never because they had a break-up though..

Before married yes. Why not? It's fun. Now if hubby asked me to help his friend feel better I would in a heartbeat. I'd really make it a good one for him too.

I did one better. I gave him a mercy fuck......and blow job, after his girlfriend split up with him. He was really down at a party, so after some encouragement................I let him use me for the road to recovery! I think he appreciated it.

Tifani

depends on the circumstances at the time.....BUT considerin thats one of my very favorite things in the world, why would i refuse if the timing seemed right.;)

Good Lord, I need to get better female friends, like all you lovely ladies!! :D
 
Back
Top