New and improved Shameless Plug thread

apet4you said:
NO idea how to do an actual link..but I did want to brag...I received my first *H* for a story which combines some BDSM along with non-consent. It's called *A Bit of Revenge*. So please everyone click my link in my sig line and check it out...

:rose:

A Bit of Revenge

:D
 
OK, I have found a fantastic story by Her_toy, I think most here would enjoy reading. For some reason, despite being submitted for the BDSM section, the site has posted it in Lesbian Sex. I highly recommend it as not only an excellently written piece, but an highly erotic and great read as well. Hope everyone enjoys and votes high :) for Sweet Surrender.
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=130872

Catalina
boeken2.gif
 
Ooooo! Shameless plug! I like it!

Well now! I don't feel so bad about shamelessly plugging my stories when there's a thread already designed exclusively for that purpose!

I've got two sexy girl-dominates-other-girl-and-has-sex-with-her stories that I'm quite proud of and invite you to read and criticize (if you so desire). They are:

Protective Custody: http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=67132

The Casting Couch: http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=27429

Again, whether you enjoy them or not I would be very interested in any feedback you might wish to forward my way. After all, that's the only way I'll ever get better, right? So feel free to call it like you see it.
 
shameless plug

Hi All,

Here is my shameless plug for my bdsm stories. I have written three so far, though two of them are a part of a series.

Cumming To The Party Steve gets more than he bargained for

Party Favours A follow on from "Cumming To The Party". In this story we see that Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Strength In My Submission A newbie sub meets her online Dom for the first time.

Love to hear from you what you think of these stories.

EWG
 
A Blissful Moment in Time

In The Rain

I was begging, pleading now. It had been almost six weeks since I had seen Biker. Online or on the phone wasn’t cutting it right now. I needed to see Him, to touch Him and have Him touch me. I needed His scent in my head, to see His soul searching eyes once more. I was crying morning and night. Talking to Him by phone or in chat was leaving me feeling more desolate. It seemed that anything and everything that could keep us from coming together again, did. His work, family, or the bike needing working on, always interfered.

Early that Saturday morning Jim came online. The moment He did I began again asking when I could see Him. Even if it meant only a few hours of sitting with Him, talking and holding hands. I knew I was badgering Him now. I just couldn’t help it I was desperate. He lived about five hours from me. I suggested anything that might get Him to say yes. I’ll admit even teasing about giving Him a blowjob, my hand cupping His balls and licking them taking long slow licks up and down His shaft. I tried telling Him. Just let us meet somewhere (half way) for each of us, and having lunch for an hour. Of course I was crying the whole time. Finally, He agreed we would meet but only for an hour or so in Albany Kentucky.

It was still early around eight o’clock that morning. I was over joyed. I asked Him if I might be excused to get ready. We didn’t sign offline we would stay connected until time He and I would leave our homes so the timing would be accurate for out liaison and I began getting ready. I hurriedly showered and shaved. I would be prepared as He always expected me to be. I dressed in black Levi jeans (no panties) and a Red short-sleeved blouse. Applied my makeup carefully. I Re-polished my nails a bright candy-apple red. I went back to the computer and told Him I was ready. We made sure of the time and place we would meet in Albany. We then signed off with a cyber hug and kiss and Him patting me on my ass. I wanted to feel that hand for real.

I locked up the house and got into my van and left. I drove through the little town of Sparta, Tennessee, around the square and down Bockman way, heading toward Hwy.111.
I was so excited I was going to see my Jim. Turning right onto the Hwy, I headed north toward the Kentucky line. That line was about and hour and a half away. Each mile took me a little closer to when I would be back in His arms. I wasted no time I would get gas when I got there; I had enough to make it. The scenery up this highway was beautiful, matter of fact all of the Tennessee landscapes were beautiful. Rolling hills with many different types of trees and flowers dotted the land, but for now the only thing that I wanted to gaze upon was my Biker.

There it was, the Tennessee and Kentucky line. On each corner sat a beer store. Most of the area on the Kentucky side was a dry county. Many drove to this line to get their beer. I made a left turn that would lead me into Albany. It would only be a few minutes now till I would see Jim. Jim would be wearing His black leather vest and jacket, a pair of jeans and His black riding boots. I could see Him so clearly. His eyes blue and loving they always seemed to have a gleam or twinkle of Wickedness in them. His face weather worn from riding in the open wind, to this slave, always seemed perfection. He had a strong jaw and the most gorgeous smile. That smile always gave a hint of something wild and secretive. His bike would be polished to a bright shine. He did love that bike. He sat on it proudly.

I pulled into the drive of a family restaurant on my right. I turned the van around so I could watch the road coming from town; this was the opposite direction that I had come from. I came to a stop, turned the engine off and waited. I rolled down my window; I wanted to listen for the sound of the bike. I knew the special sound of that bike. I sat there for maybe a half hour watching the cars coming and going. From time to time a motorcycle would pass. I did love watching the proud riders on their bikes. They all seem to have an air of freedom, few drivers of cars or trucks could never know. I heard Jim before I saw Him. He pulled in and drove right up beside my open window. He leaned in to my window and planted a luscious, wet tongued kiss on my mouth. My heart rate was racing for sure now. He asked that I follow Him. I followed him up the road a shirt distance and pulled in behind Him at a burger king. We got out and went in and sat having a burger and coffee.

We talked a bit. I would reach out and touch that precious face if His. I couldn’t take my eyes off of Him. He spoke and said, come on Jen. I didn’t know what He had planned but I didn’t care. I was surprised though. I only expected to visit with Him there and have to go home again crying. I always did no matter how many hours I had with him. I followed Him out and He and on His bike and I in my van pulled out of the parking lot. He turned Northward, and headed out of Albany. We went about five miles out of town and came to the intersection of Hwy.127 and 90. He pulled straight across and I followed. A little ways down this road led us into a state park. I never took notice of the name to be honest. I was wondering what He had up His leather sleeve.

This area of the park was lined with cabins and motor homes, somewhat hidden back in the trees. It was fall, the season had ended so many spots were vacant. We pulled into one of these and stopped. I got out and met Him at the picnic table. There was a grill sitting there beside it. This place looked off down a hill into a thick crop of trees. We sat at the picnic table and spoke of how nice it would be to come back and camp out. I got up and move somewhat closer to the edge and looked down. I knew any moment He would say He had to leave. I was dreading it. My mood began slipping into a dark abyss.


Jim walked over to me and took my hand and started leading me off into a thicket of brush and trees. We came upon an ole log and He stepped over it, turned loose of my hand and told me to strip down. I stood there for a moment somewhat surprised, not at Him telling me to strip but that He wasn’t going home yet. He just repeated His demand. So I did. I just pulled them off and tossed them aside. He didn’t undress. He then told me to turn around and bend over; I did as I was told. My heart pounding loud enough it should have caused the little creatures to scamper away. I heard the sound of His zipper being unzipped. His hands grabbing my hips, one hand releasing and coming down hard on my ass, and my tits bouncing with the impact. His cock hard and teasing my slit and clit. He slid easily inside me. I was trying to be quiet but this was near impossible. I knew there were some visitors still in the park close by. He was riding me and riding me hard, my tits bouncing harder and harder, as I was pumped with His urgency.


The sweet sounds of His endearments hitting the trees and filling the silence around us. Words like, Slut, Whore and Bitch…ringing in my head. I was His whore to be used as he wished and I loved it. All of a sudden drops of rain began falling on my bare flesh. Tiny droplets of cold rain, Falling on my hot flesh. Pelting me harder. My orgasm was building, peaking. I knew Biker was ready to cum. We were being drenched now with the pouring rain. I was groaning, screaming out. Biker’s sounds coming out like a deep growl. Jim was pounding me harder, His hand gripping my hips, pulling me backwards forcefully. The rain was still coming down as we both rode an orgasmic wave together.


While still breathing hard and our hearts racing, I grabbed up my clothes as Jim pulled out of me. I didn’t even stop to dress. We just began running out of the thicket and to my van. Laughing together. We opened the side door of the van and slipped inside. I was starting to shiver now but I didn’t care. I grabbed at a roll of paper towels and began drying off. Jim and I both laughing, I was trying to get my jeans on but still a bit wet I was struggling. I slipped my blouse over my shoulders, and put on my shoes. We sat there a few minutes waiting for the rain to ease up. Jim would have to ride back in the rain.


Slave
The Journey Continues.....
:rose:
 
Another shameless plug

I do love this thread..
Here is another Shameless Plug .

Let me know what you think.

I Take Master by the Hand

i had only just moved into my small apartment. It had one bedroom a small kitchenette, a combined living room and dinette, and a tiny bath. i had little furniture, one raggedy pale blue recliner, that i tossed an afghan over it, to dress it up a bit. There were no tables, no blinds on the windows, or curtains up. To say the least the apartment was bare, but it was home and mine.

Biker had arrived and was sitting in the recliner. i was in the kitchen making our drinks, as we had finished dinner, A Rum and Coke for Him and a Vodka and OJ for me, both on ice. i was standing there; unaware He had slipped up behind me, kneeled on the floor, until i felt His hand slip up between my legs. i jumped ever so slightly as it startled me. His fingers were parting my lips, the moistness coating them. Without thinking i rose up on my toes. i squealed, Biker!! And giggled, He did not stop, and spilling coke over the counter top i grabbed a hand towel, wiping the coke up before it could roll onto the floor.
His fingers pressing deeper into my wet slit, my legs parted without thought allowing His hand to move more freely. He was quiet not making a sound. i couldn’t move, hands gripping the counter top, feeling His hand pushing against my cunt. If someone had been standing in front of me, i’m sure a look of surprise would have been written on it. My eyes would have been wide with shock. All of a sudden, His hand slipped up inside me! And i squealed. i then felt His hand slip out. Biker simply walked back to the living room and sat down.

i was shaken to my core, disappointed, delighted, confused, what had He just done?
my hands shaking, my breath quickened, i managed to finish our drinks, returned a bit embarrassed to sit on the floor at His feet. i didn’t look at Him at first.
i sat there naked on the floor, His hand stroking my blond hair. We decided to move to the floor to sit, as there were no tables to sit our drinks or ashtrays on. The floor was covered with a Beige Carpet. We settled ourselves. i lay back placing my head on a pillow. Turning onto my side, propping myself up on an elbow. Our eyes met, His eyes a deep beautiful blue, but more than that, a Deep Searching Penetrating gaze, seeming to read my every thought.

We sat there, quietly talking. His hand moving to touch my leg, trailing a finger along my thigh, His eyes never leaving mine. My breath quickening, Bikers touch always stirring me deeply, He parted my legs and i rolled to my back, my head resting on the pillow. Watching His eyes and face, my Biker moving to ly down between my legs. His firm but gentle hands caressing my thighs, one hand exploring my smooth shaven mound, sliding a finger down my slit. A soft whispering purr escaped my throat. I fought to not close my eyes, the impulse strong, but i know His rule, i must keep them open. My heart was racing, His fingers playing between my lips, teasing my clit, His head bending to view my red swollen lips. my hand reached to touch, His long blond hair falling along side His face brushing my flesh. He reached taking a soft white breast into His hand, caressing it gently. Moaning, i watch as His mouth came down on my enlarged nipple. my breast Yearning for the feel of His mouth, His tongue wrapping around the nipple, sucking ever so gently. my clit throbbing, cunt tightening around His fingers, pushing deeper inside me, i widen my legs allowing Him entrance.

my thoughts return to that moment in the kitchen. my expectations growing, almost holding my breath, He released my nipple and His hand moved down over my belly. His full attention being focused now on His entering me, He had never taken me along this path before.

Often, He had explored my sweet parts, but i knew something was going to be different.
This time i felt His hand pushing against my cunt, Biker’s fingers molded into the shape of a cone. Biker’s hand gliding into my wetness, a deep guttural moan poured from my throat. His hand slowly moved inside me, His hand becoming a fist. Fingers extending and then curling, my head back on the pillow. Engulfed in a powerful explosion of pleasure. Nothing i had ever felt before, spasm’s over taking me like ocean waves. His fist finding places of ecstasy i never knew existed. The room filled with the noise of my deep moans, not one sound coming from Biker. His focus directed at exploring my inner secrets. His hand sliding in and out of me, each time bringing a billowing wave of heavenly bliss. Nothing i had ever felt, compared to this. This continued for what seemed like an hour.

i cannot begin to fully describe this, slow movements and then taking me faster along this path. My hands gripped my hips. i felt myself pulling away from Him trying to escape this, so powerful, so totally consuming me. He following me, riding across the floor. Hearing the sound of glasses being knocked over drinks spilling, ashtrays being over turned. Moving backwards, my cunt gripping His hand, wanting to let go and yet wishing to not have it end.

Sliding along the carpet. i hear His Wicked Chuckling, and saying “Whoa, give me back my hand. Turn loose, let go slave, let go.” Biker laughingly, pleading for His hand. Telling me to give Him back His hand, His hand still inside me, dragging Him along. Pushing along the carpet with my feet. His laughter, ringing out, my groans, screams of delightful torture, echoing in the room. Him unable to get free, pulling Him through the bedroom door, still demanding His hand, my grip tight, my head hitting the baseboard of the wall, not able to get way.

With a wet sloppy, Pop! His hand finally snapped free.

slave
:rose:
 
Back
Top