Just a guy not named Jake

I have debated on posting on here more than once. I'm not always 100% confident of my body image, but I'm feeling pretty nice today. So, I'd like to share and maybe I have a package you'd be interested in. Too corny? Too bad. That's what you are going to get here, puns and punny statements.
9d9ac04af92f230a56f3548853eeedbb.jpg

:D

Glad you lost the "debate." ;)

Sassy said she enjoyed a pair of tight undies. Hope she enjoys.

:eek: Awww I am super flattered!! And yes! I do love the tight and colorful undies. I just think they add so much more fun.
You wear them well. So it's just an added bonus! And I didn't realize that I would get to also run into one of my all time favorite ladies on Lit. Ms Talikat up there ^^^ :heart:

Thank you!! :kiss:

:eek: Awww I am super flattered!! And yes! I do love the tight and colorful undies. I just think they add so much more fun.
You wear them well. So it's just an added bonus! And I didn't realize that I would get to also run into one of my all time favorite ladies on Lit. Ms Talikat up there ^^^ :heart:

Thank you!! :kiss:

Any other requests? I would love to entertain as you have entertained me in the past.

Any other requests? I would love to entertain as you have entertained me in the past.

Oh you'll find I'm fairly boring as far as requests. Other then when I come to Lit for dick fixes :eek: I typically like the simplicity. Jeans and bare feet. White t shirts. Black and whites. Dress shirts. Hands in the pants. I do like hands (which is why I like the hands on cock) Also like hands on chest. I'm way more picky about my own pictures then I am about other peoples pictures. ;)

Oh you'll find I'm fairly boring as far as requests. Other then when I come to Lit for dick fixes :eek: I typically like the simplicity. Jeans and bare feet. White t shirts. Black and whites. Dress shirts. Hands in the pants. I do like hands (which is why I like the hands on cock) Also like hands on chest. I'm way more picky about my own pictures then I am about other peoples pictures. ;)

Glad to hear women need dick fixes

I have debated on posting on here more than once. I'm not always 100% confident of my body image, but I'm feeling pretty nice today. So, I'd like to share and maybe I have a package you'd be interested in. Too corny? Too bad. That's what you are going to get here, puns and punny statements.

Repost from arms
https://www.dropbox.com/s/epc69i1dxcj47us/Photo on 1-26-18 at 4.51 PM.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j1kvauq3zxgn4l6/Photo Mar 09, 12 13 22 AM.jpg?dl=0

Sassy said she enjoyed a pair of tight undies. Hope she enjoys.

Thanks for sharing! So glad I just found your new thread!! Looking good!! Loving the undies!

Back