Your word Story

Frika

Virgin
Ok here’s an idea I’ve been thinking of, maybe it’s been done already maybe not. The idea is for someone to suggest a single word, and that word is the basis for a whole story, the rule is the story must be about that word, and it must make sense, so ...
Suggest a word you think might make a interesting and I’ll write something ...

This is in the wrong place. It should be in the writers' challenge sub-forum of the Authors' Hangout.

But wherever it is put it is unlikely to attract much interest.

My suggested word - failure.

The Three Dots were a female singing group who shared the same first name - Dorothy.

Their biographer, writing for a fanzine, frequently confused the activities of one Dot with those of another. Apparently Dot 1 had three boyfriends simultaneously while divorcing from her second husband. Dot 2 was on her third husband and engaged to a movie star, her first sexual encounter ever. Dot 3 was demure and nun-like because the biographer had written that all Dot 3's sex was done by Dots 1 and 2.

But because the fan base was mainly younger females, all mention of sexual activity in the fanzine was just shown as the...

The Three Dots were a female singing group who shared the same first name - Dorothy.

Their biographer, writing for a fanzine, frequently confused the activities of one Dot with those of another. Apparently Dot 1 had three boyfriends simultaneously while divorcing from her second husband. Dot 2 was on her third husband and engaged to a movie star, her first sexual encounter ever. Dot 3 was demure and nun-like because the biographer had written that all Dot 3's sex was done by Dots 1 and 2.

But because the fan base was mainly younger females, all mention of sexual activity in the fanzine was just shown as the...

You reminded me of a movie "Dorothy'. An autobiography of sorts about an early US singer in the 40s or 50s overcoming racial barriers. Wonderful movie about human courage. I'll see it again or read the book if the book is available.

Back