The General Commentary Thread

I was working on combining all ten, but time is getting away from me :(

That'd be a Super Challenge....if any one can pull it off you can.

I've been thinking about it but have to listen to that concerto first! :rose:

At first glance I thought you'd been thinking about whether or no I'm Swiss cheese. :D As for the Bach, it's well worth closing your eyes to listen. [will get to your PM tomorrow, ok?]

That'd be a Super Challenge....if any one can pull it off you can.

At first glance I thought you'd been thinking about whether or no I'm Swiss cheese. :D As for the Bach, it's well worth closing your eyes to listen. [will get to your PM tomorrow, ok?]

Yep, tomorrow is good. Also I would never think of you as cheesy! Never I tells ya!

Also #2: I'm moving all this discussion to the commentary thread. Otherwise Neo will come back and beat me up. :D

Yep, tomorrow is good. Also I would never think of you as cheesy! Never I tells ya!

Also #2: I'm moving all this discussion to the commentary thread. Otherwise Neo will come back and beat me up. :D

hos bout I take the beating, just so we can see a neo poem :D

sound: scraping
scent: something faint
sight: something moving
touch: stone
taste: anything light

sound: Bach's piano concerto in D
scent: diesel
sight: a sunset
touch: warm stone
taste: fried onions

Tempus fugit

The phonograph gives a faint hiss
as the penny stacked needle scrapes
deeper into the vinyl, but it doesn't
matter as I'm lost in the machinations
of Glen's impossibly long fingers in their
frenzied movement across the keys
as D slides to A, then back again
but always minor.
A sip of vino verde washes away
the last of my onion ring indulgence
although a faint aroma of petrol remains
but that is minor.
Outside, geckos press against the stone
wall still warm as the red sun sets and
the evening's first bats flit across the
horizon. A most picturesque scene
although lonely without you
but that is minor.

sound: robin at 5:00 am
scent: lingering aroma of sex
sight: rain against a window pane
touch: fingers lightly cupping a naked breast
taste: morning mouth

wrong thread man :D

also nice!!!!!

Thanks Angie and Tod - a late night missubmission - sigh

The 5 senses challenge is again revived and Calli's sexy entry certainly eliticed a rise from this old flyfisher.

Katie I love what you did with my sense words in your latest entry in that challenge. The images are vivid and I especially dig your take on cola because 1) I don't know if I like the sweetness or the burn better either; and 2) the way you expanded that idea and made it into a metaphor takes the whole poem to another level. Your ending is great, too!

Hell I'm just glad you're back again. It's always a pleasure to read you. :rose::rose::rose:

Thanks, Ange!! :):rose::rose: Always good to be back and to see you.

GP! You are not cheese of any kind. I didn't see your words because I am a dummy! Sorry!:rose:

Loved your last five senses, Ange. 'Scent of change' encapsulates a great image and the isolation is palpable throughout the piece.

Loved your last five senses, Ange. 'Scent of change' encapsulates a great image and the isolation is palpable throughout the piece.

Thanks Katie. Sometimes those puzzle pieces really fit together, right? That thread has just been rocking lately! :rose:

Rock and Roll is very well done, Tzara. The concept of inspired memory is smoothly incorporated. Plus it had, 'newspapers strewn ...as if we are expecting a parakeet invasion..':)

Rock and Roll is very well done, Tzara. The concept of inspired memory is smoothly incorporated. Plus it had, 'newspapers strewn ...as if we are expecting a parakeet invasion..':)
Thank you, Ms. Jones.

You are sure rockin' the house with your poems. Just saying.

Help

I don't know if anyone knows how to help me but you may have noticed the Photobucket logo where I had a picture. They are holding me to ransom for using MY picture!! I can't even remove the picture via the User CP. To be able to use MY picture, I have to upgrade at the cost of $400!! Quite frankly they can stick that where the sun don't shine!!

I think I've got it fixed after being very rude to Photobucket, do not rile Annie ............... you do NOT want to be on the receiving end!

Back