Are you dominant or submissive

I don't like to dom. It's not a good fit for my insides.

Topping however is super fun.

But I'm happiest when I'm safe in the crook of someone's arm. 💜
 
Very dominate take charge person in my everyday life, but sexually I yearn to be submissive
 
In bed? Switch - sexually submissive 90% of the time, but give me permission and some encouragement and I'll play dom.
Outside of the bedroom? Don't fucking tell me what to do.
 
Depends on the mood I can go either way, Id prefer to be more submissive but with that being said, somebody's is going to have to take charge of the situation, passive sex doesn't excite me so much
 
Both

I like a little of this and a little of that. I love aspects of both dominating or being dominated, or topped. I do find that what matters most to me is that it’s pretty spontaneous, too much engineering of a sexual encounter can take away from the excitement for me. I like the thrill of not always knowing just what twists and turns our sex might take, and I like that she can get just as hot and horny being submissive or dominant with me.
 
I'm very submissive

I am queer, and love to suck cock, swallow cum, and sometimes more. Looking for a hung man who is not cruel, but can teach me about BDSM from the ground floor up.

Something I am willing to try.
 
Love the control - but I Guess I am in a paradoxical way serving to pleasure my partner.
Yin and Yang and the whole nine yards... LOL

If you mean you are sometimes submissive, you could be a switch. A switch can go either way, but they still have a preference one way or the other. I once knew a couple who were both switches. Their biggest decision was always who was going to play what role when it came to play time.

It's possible that we all have a little bit of switch in us. Of course, some would have more than others and I'm one who has very little. I've always said I could submit to that one special woman, but I'm 65 years old and have never found her.

Switches have always existed. But a lot have no idea, assuming they have to be either dominant or submissive. Nothing is set in stone. Make your sex life into whatever you want it to be. Just always make it consensual.
 
The hornier I am, the easier I submit. Otherwise, I'd rather be the driver.
 
I've come to realise increasingly in recent times that I do have a dormant submissive side. Perhaps it's something to do with my "real life", where I'm always in charge, always looking out for others. Ceding that responsibility is very liberating. Anyway, I've been having fantasies about being taken by a much younger, more assertive man or woman (or both!). The seduction can get a little rough and is often times non-consensual at the beginning - I know that the latter might bother some people, but remember this is my fantasy life.
 
Back
Top