How soon can impact play resume after breast surgery?

Raingirl85

Really Experienced
I WILL be asking this exact question to my plastic surgeon also, no worries, will defer to his answer, but was wondering if anyone can share from experience here?

I had a medically necessary breast reduction when I was 17. I am now 30 and my reduction needs to be revised (they completely bottomed out over time and with the stress of pregnancy and nursing). The plastic surgeon will be revising the original surgery, and also adding small implants to hold the breast shape better so I won't be back in this same position in another 10 years.

I know the recommendations for standard vanilla sex is 2 weeks then you can resume gentle, careful sex, 6 weeks then regular sex. But what about impact play? Not even just rough sex, but for example spankings/lashings?

Anyone had breast surgery and then gradually resume impact play? What did your timeline look like?

TIA for any input!

Way too many variables for anyone other than your plastic surgeon to ethically answer. It depends on your current scar tissue (from the old surgery), how you heal from the new surgery, what type of implant they use, if there's any nerve damage, what sort of impact you're involved in, etc.

Way too many variables for anyone other than your plastic surgeon to ethically answer. It depends on your current scar tissue (from the old surgery), how you heal from the new surgery, what type of implant they use, if there's any nerve damage, what sort of impact you're involved in, etc.

Right I know that, which is why I said I will ask him. I am just curious if others could share their own experience (if anyone else has been in a similar situation) so I can get even a vague picture of what the timeline MIGHT look like.

Go in expecting many months. The plastic surgeon is going to tell you that there's also the added problem that constant impact will certainly result in ruptured implants, they're somewhat fragile things whether they're silicon or saline. And even though that's not life threatening or anything, and you may not even notice if it's happened, it could slightly misshape your form or in the worst case scar internally if you continue whacking around the ruptured implant, which would mean you'd have to get it removed and another implanted.

Maybe you're ok with that and I don't know what the price of such an operation is in Mass' but I doubt your medical insurance would cover it since those corporate weasels probably reject any claim with "BDSM" in the contents

That's not actually true, they aren't fragile...And not only basing this on this video clip (which is very fun and you should watch), but on my PS's word. We've already discussed a lot of specifics about the revision, procedure, and pros and cons of using implants in my revision.. http://www.spike.com/video-clips/d84war/manswers-

nevermind..i probably know more about what is going on with my procedure than anyone who is going to reply here.

That's not actually true, they aren't fragile...And not only basing this on this video clip (which is very fun and you should watch), but on my PS's word. We've already discussed a lot of specifics about the revision, procedure, and pros and cons of using implants in my revision.. http://www.spike.com/video-clips/d84war/manswers-

nevermind..i probably know more about what is going on with my procedure than anyone who is going to reply here.

Exactly.

Back