Clit/Pussy Spanking Discussion Thread

I really enjoy this. Recently this was coupled with flogging as well. It was delicious and a special pain when the wet flogger was then used on my nipples. There was something very sexy and erotic knowing the leather was wet from me.

It is one of the hardcore loves of mine, but second to pony riding if im going all out for pussy punishment

I hate it ...

But ... that means that it can be the means to a very nice ending. Even a light spanking when I'm aroused completely shuts my arousal down.

Which can lead to another session of arousal building.

And on ... and on.

Chatting with xxxxx this morning got me so achingly horny that I had to ask if I could spank when not allowed to cum.

Last edited:
It is one of the hardcore loves of mine, but second to pony riding if im going all out for pussy punishment

Agreed. Making her ride the pony is the ultimate form of pussy punishment. We don't do it often, but on "special" occasions I enjoy seeing just how much she is willing to take for me. Poor pussy :)!

Agreed. Making her ride the pony is the ultimate form of pussy punishment. We don't do it often, but on "special" occasions I enjoy seeing just how much she is willing to take for me. Poor pussy :)!

I have always wanted to try that never had the opera unity yet though

Your pussy may regret your desire to try it. Make sure you have an understanding with your partner and most definitely a safe word. The first time will be tough !

Yes safe word with new things are a must
But I've seen photos and heard people take about it and it'd been something I've listed for
Just have to find the right time and peson I trust to experience it with

Has anyone ever guided someone though the wooden horse experience?

Love it? Hate it? Crave it?

its a love hate for me, turns me on a lot but it is painfull if done right!

I absolutely love it, especially if my legs are spread wide! The slapping sound is half the thrill for me too. :cathappy: The quick jolts of pain drive me and make me very wet.

http://ridingthewoodenhorse.tumblr.com

I put myself into some of these pictures and am intrigued ... aroused ...

But a few ... way past my outer limits, even in my mind.

Pics 2 to 4 of what you posted is similar to mine, but a lot less clutter with the saw horses. See how much of her feet is on the floor? Thats just right, for control, and pain ratio. Too much foot on the floor means your pussy doesn’t get the proper workout it deserves. Also how she has her foot to the floor, eventually her legs and calves will ache, maybe cramp, in which she will want to take the weight off them, thus placing more weight on her pussy therefore on the pony. Ahhhhh sublime conflicts and dilemmas.

The pictures where the pony is an angle of a piece of wood on its side, not even I’m willing to try that one.

And safe words, mine is Yellow, to let them know im at my threshold, but they will try to stretch that at times just in case I'm being too easy on myself,
Yellow, Yellow Yellow, thats it don't go any further than this
and Red, meaning its over Guys, I'm done.

Pics 2 to 4 of what you posted is similar to mine, but a lot less clutter with the saw horses. See how much of her feet is on the floor? Thats just right, for control, and pain ratio. Too much foot on the floor means your pussy doesn’t get the proper workout it deserves. Also how she has her foot to the floor, eventually her legs and calves will ache, maybe cramp, in which she will want to take the weight off them, thus placing more weight on her pussy therefore on the pony. Ahhhhh sublime conflicts and dilemmas.

The pictures where the pony is an angle of a piece of wood on its side, not even I’m willing to try that one.

And safe words, mine is Yellow, to let them know im at my threshold, but they will try to stretch that at times just in case I'm being too easy on myself,
Yellow, Yellow Yellow, thats it don't go any further than this
and Red, meaning its over Guys, I'm done.

You're so right! The whole purpose of the pony is to give her pussy the proper workout it most definitely deserves. And she will never use the safe word prematurely, so when she finally uses it we're done (at least with the pony).

Yes safe word with new things are a must
But I've seen photos and heard people take about it and it'd been something I've listed for
Just have to find the right time and peson I trust to experience it with

Has anyone ever guided someone though the wooden horse experience?

If you want to try experimenting with it, and either have no partner to help you, or your both are inexperienced with it, try inserting a broom handle between the backs of two chairs, and then lower yourself onto the broom handle, your legs will control how much pressure you allow your pussy to take on the broom handle. Its the best I can think of.

If you want to try experimenting with it, and either have no partner to help you, or your both are inexperienced with it, try inserting a broom handle between the backs of two chairs, and then lower yourself onto the broom handle, your legs will control how much pressure you allow your pussy to take on the broom handle. Its the best I can think of.

I would only add that you might want to start out with a relatively short handle between the chairs. A long metal one could snap and a long wooden one could break if there's too much pressure. Splinters in your pussy might not be the type of punishment you're looking for!

I would only add that you might want to start out with a relatively short handle between the chairs. A long metal one could snap and a long wooden one could break if there's too much pressure. Splinters in your pussy might not be the type of punishment you're looking for!

I think I'd rather go with PVC pipe.

I have given her a mild clit spanking. after she has cum a lot from a vibe. I have just given her a couple of mild spanks and can get her to cum again from that. she says stop but them she lets me do it again

with a vibe to the pvc. would it transfer though out the pipe?

so I went out this morning and got the pvc pipe, im going to try it this afternoon, as I have a free afternoon alone,
I excited but scared,

How are you doing with your new toy, are you going to suspend it?
Why not attach the vibe so that the tip is right between your legs against your clit?

Back