Fun on the Farm

“Oh,” I shrugged and smiled to myself, glad that the sun had gone down a little bit so the blushing of my cheeks wouldn’t show so much. “I was always taught it’s important to be hospitable. You never know who you might meet, y’know? A handsome man like yourself or somethin’… I dunno… could be anyone.” I bit my lip to prevent from babbling and embarrassing myself. I stepped aside to let Jacob access the truck bed, certain just from eyeing his physique earlier that he could handle the load.

I was beaming at Jacob when he lifted the first sack of fertilizer onto his shoulder. “Yes, sir.” I nodded dutifully and gestured for him to follow my lead. I skipped a few steps ahead of Mr. Trask, growing giddier by the moment as we headed toward the barn. I don’t know why I was so excited, but I couldn’t help it.

When we reached the old supply barn, I reached my hand in through a little hole between the slats to unlatch the door. I stepped inside first, bits of straw sticking to the bottom of my sandals, only to flick the lights on so Jacob could see where he was going. “Right over there,” I pointed to a small stack of fertilizer bags against the wall.
 
I followed Leigh's outstretched arm. "Okay," I grunted. "I hefted the heavy bag off my shoulder and added it to the existing stack.

I rubbed my hands together, sending up a small cloud of dust. Those bags were definitely dirty. "Best take off my shirt before I make a mess of it," I declared. I unbuttoned my shirt and found a convenient nail in the wall to hang it from.

My precaution proved fortuitous. By the time I'd made the last trip to and from the truck, my chest glistened with sweat and was streaked with dust. I put my hands on my back and groaned as I straightened up.

"Phew, glad that's done," I breathed as I looked around the barn. The construction was mainly heavy, ancient wood beams. I glanced upwards, pausing as I spotted the second floor.

"Huh, an actual hay loft," I mused, staring at the pale yellow bales stacked overhead. I turned to Leigh and smirked. "Sorry, I guess I sound like a real city boy. Never been in a real barn before."
 
“Sounds like a great idea, Mr. Trask,” I chirped, all too happy to stare as Jacob unbuttoned his clean shirt. I was grateful that daddy had appointed me the task of getting Jacob situated with his chore, otherwise I might not have had much reason to stand around and gawk at him in all his shirtless glory. I skipped alongside Jacob as he lugged heavy sacks of fertilizer from the truck to the barn, cheering him on for every successful transfer. He’d worked up a gorgeous sweat by the end of the job; I had to shove my hands into my jean pockets to keep from wiping his chest down myself.

“You done good. Daddy’s gonna be real pleased,” I assured him, openly admiring the man more than the final product of his labors. I definitely took advantage of the fact that he was looking around the barn rather than looking at me looking at him.

Following his gaze when he sighted the loft, my skin prickled with a warm sensation and I quickly reached for his arm. “Oh, you wanna take a peek? The view’s real nice up there. Promise.” My eyes sparkled with excitement and before he could give an actual affirmation, I began to tug Mr. Trask toward the ladder.
 
Oh, you wanna take a peek? The view’s real nice up there. Promise."

I could hardly resist the encouragement of a beautiful woman. 'Sure, okay."

Leigh brought me to a wooden ladder bolted to the floor. With unexpected dexterity, she began ascending upwards. Her denim-clad derriere bounced enticingly as she climbed.

Though I knew I shouldn't, I couldn't quite resist. "The view is actually pretty good down here," I declared.

Her hand waved me to follow from above. I shrugged and mounted the steps, albeit with much less alacrity than my guide.

Once I stepped into the loft, the light dimmed considerably. The air was dense with the smell of warm, dry hay. The wooden beams were thick with loose straw in the areas not filled with stacked bales.

I stepped across to where Leigh waited for me. "What did you want to show me?"
 
My fingers trembled from eagerness as I clambered up those sturdy rungs to reach the loft. I had no idea what I was doing. My brain was on autopilot and I couldn’t get to the controls to slow myself down. I peeked down over the ledge once I’d turned myself around at the top. I smiled at Jacob and beckoned him to follow. “It’s better than pretty good up here!”

I shuffled impatiently as he made his way up after me. I wrung my hands behind my back, trying to keep from feeling like my racing heart was going to pop right out of my mouth. I pushed my sandals off and scrunched some bits of withered hay between my toes as Mr. Trask finally surfaced.

My smile was a mile wide as I reached for Jacob’s hand again to usher him over to the covered window at the far end of the cozy space. I let go and leaned down to unlatch the window guard, revealing a sprawling view of the homestead at dusk.

“You can see the whole farm from here… when it’s dark out … there’s a million stars up in the sky.”

I laughed softly, suddenly feeling nervous. Stepping back a little to let Jacob have a look, I fiddled with the buttons on the front of my gingham shirt. I nibbled my lip and quietly unfastened one, then another. My cousin, Suzanne, had always told me I should take a boy up here if I liked him. I figured the same rules applied for a man.

“I mean… I’m guessin’ it’s a million… I’m no scientist.”
 
I looked out at the vista. With the last traces of the sun edging beyond the horizon, the rising moon now tinged the trees and buildingsAbove, tiny white pinpoints of star light dotted the night sky.

"You're right," I called back over my shoulder. "It really is quite lovely at night."

I turned back to Leigh and found myself staring. Her cleavage had expanded considerably as the number of buttons holding her gingham top closed had diminished. Her fingertips brushed one of the two remaining buttons, suggesting that her breasts escape attempt was entirely deliberate.

"But not so lovely as the view in here," I murmured. I could feel my heart thud in my chest. I wanted this girl. I wanted her very badly.

But I hesitated to make any sudden moves. Even when I was her age, I'd had no success with beautiful teens. Skittish as a brown-eyed doe, they were quick to scamper away. I'd been far too eager back in my day, always managing to spook them when I led with my oversized libido. I didn't want that here.

"Leigh," I inquired softly. "About earlier - did you like what you saw when you looked in on me in the shower? It's okay if you didn't - not everyone does. But if you did like it, then perhaps you might like to see more? Perhaps we could each see more of each other?"
 
Jacob’s words sounded fuzzy as he called to me from the open window.

My skin felt hot and my breaths deepened as I tried not to lose my nerve.
I just smiled as I stood behind him, waiting on the handsome man to discover me and my open blouse.

When he faced me, I pressed my fingertip into a vacant hole and froze.
I swallowed hard, hoping he wouldn’t be angry with me for being so forward.

My momma had always taught me that guys liked wholesome girls, but I wasn’t so sure she was right about that.

A soft gasp escaped my lips when he spoke my name.

Another button popped free from its enclosure and I blinked several times, quickly looking down at my bare feet.

My cheeks burned when he mentioned the incident at the outdoor shower, but I gave an honest nod.

“I thought you were upset—I figured it’d be fair—” my voice was smaller than usual as I worked the last button loose.
 
“I thought you were upset—I figured it’d be fair—”

Leigh removed the last button. Her breasts surged forth beneath the gingham. The soft fabric parted, revealing the entirety of her cleavage. The curve of her areolae escaped, though her nipples remained concealed.

I stepped towards her, stopping till my bare chest nearly brushed against her shirt. "Your breasts are lovely, Leigh. Might I do more than look?"

I didn't wait for an answer. I figured I'd rather ask forgiveness than permission. I reached under her shirt and cupped her magnificent orbs. Even with my long fingers, they exceeded my grasp substantially.

"You didn't answer my question, though. Would you like to see more of what you saw in the shower?" I idly stroked the underside of her breasts. "If you do, you can take off my jeans."

I winked at her. "I'd help you, but my hands are full."
 
My chest heaved beneath the open flaps of my shirt as Jacob moved toward me; I could hear myself breathing in deeply, greedily inhaling this man.

I wasn’t a virgin, by my estimation, but I hadn’t fooled around with more than one boy in my whole life. I was out of my depths here and I knew it, but I didn’t want Jacob to realize it too and back off before anything even happened.

My cheeks filled with color as he complimented my pert breasts. I pushed my shoulders back and gently nudged them forward, encouraging Mr. Trask. “You can touch them, if--” Jacob’s coarse palms slid inside of my top before I could finish and I shivered in response to the contact.

“Yeah. I’d like to see it again,” I nodded softly, obediently reaching forward to clasp the front of Mr. Trask’s jeans between my nimble fingers. I undid the button cautiously and bit my lip as it came loose. Looking up into the man's eyes, I peeled the zipper down and quietly slid my small hand inside to brush the outline of his cock through his underwear.
 
I kept my eyes on Leigh's face as she reached for my pants. The intensity of focus suggested that reaching inside a man's pants was not something she was entirely comfortable with. That was probably a good thing; I'd hate to think her wholesome image was purely a facade.

I inhaled sharply as her fingertips found my shaft through the cotton of my boxers. She traced its curving path towards my left leg a few inches, then tentatively tried to hold it; even soft, her grasp fell well short of enclosing it.

After giving her time to adjust, I spoke in the same even tone again. "That's nice, isn't it, Leigh? But I bet you would like to see more, wouldn't you? Yes, I know you would."

"Would you like to see it hard, Leigh? It gets really big when it's hard. Would you like to see that, Leigh? I'd be glad to show you."

I swallowed, trying to remain casual. I'd struck out entirely in my own teenage years precisely because I'd been overeager. Teenage girls tended to be skittish, so howling with excitement when one touched your dick tended to end things abruptly. I needed to keep my cool if I didn't want to spook her.

"But if you get it hard, I may need you to help me with it, okay? It does ache so when it's like that. But I'm sure you'd be glad to help me make it feel better, right? Sure you would. So why don't you pull my boxers down all the way? "

I hoped that by agreeing to help, Leigh wouldn't abandon me when the red veiny monster started to rise. She wouldn't be the first female to find my size intimidating and I really didn't want her to walk away. I figured I could hold off an erection a minute or two more at best, so I prayed that she'd be comfortable enough to proceed before my libido forced the issue.
 
Mr. Trask’s cock was only the second one I’d ever touched in my whole life. I wanted to seem somewhat confident though, so I did my best to maintain eye contact as I curved my fingers around his formidable shaft through his open fly. Surely, I’d be able to read his expression to know whether I was doing something wrong.

A hopeful smile graced my lips when he reacted to the movement of my hand inside of his jeans. When I slid my fist down as far as I could with his jeans still in the way and gently squeezed his shaft. I nodded in affirmation, curious to see how much bigger he could possibly get once he was hard; it was difficult for me to imagine otherwise.

“Okay.”

Cautiously, I pulled my hand from Jacob’s prominent bulge. Then I reached forward to grasp the elastic of his underwear. My gaze flickered downward and I took a deep breath. With the older gentleman’s encouragement, I pushed his boxers, along with his undone jeans, down toward his knees. I tried not to gawk as his length revealed itself to me, inch by inch by inch, but I couldn’t very well help myself. I nudged his bottoms down until they pooled around his ankles, then I stepped back a pace and stared with my mouth agape.
 
I kept as cool as I could as Leigh disrobed me. Surely my maturity relative to the horny boys her own age had to be a factor, so maintaining control was important to maintaining that illusion. I tried remembering the starting pitchers from the Red Sox during my lifetime as a means of distraction.

My efforts paid off. When Leigh slipped my boxers past my thighs, my cock didn't immediately spring up like a jack-in-the-box. True, it was somewhat pink and plump from my attraction to her, but it dangled down my thighs. Good. Non-aggressive was good.

Leigh was still sufficiently shocked by the girthy pillar that she stepped back and stared. No longer able to reach my her lovely breasts, I let my hands fall to my sides and let her stare at me in silence for a few moments.

"See? Not too much for you, is it?" I said soothingly. "But you don't have to stand back and just look." I took a slow step forward, back inside her personal space.

"Here, why not feel it?" I suggested. I took her right hand gently by the wrist and guided it towards my groin. "It's okay, just touch it." Her fingertips brushed my shaft near the base. Even flaccid, it was definitely too thick for her to encircle.

"Mmmm," I murmured. "I like that." Guiding her hand, I got her to stroke a few inches. My cock began to thicken, pushing her fingers aside. "Yes, keep doing that," I urged. "Don't stop."
 
I was still in awe of Jacob’s size when he moved close to me. I held my position rather than stepping back again, but I had trouble hiding my surprise long enough to act otherwise. I realized that my mouth was hanging open then, so I shut it quickly. But I couldn’t peel my gaze from his massive endowment as much as I thought I should look elsewhere, like into his eyes, perhaps.

Swallowing thickly as he reached for my hand, I permitted him to guide me. I nodded softly as his fingers encircled my wrist, thankful that he was taking the lead when I clearly couldn’t. Cautiously, I ran my fingertips along his thickness. I smiled at how warm he felt beneath my fingers, how his shaft and even his thighs seemed to tense in response to my touch.

His gentle encouragement made me a little bolder. I curled my fingers and tightened their grasp, mimicking the stroking motion he’d had me start. I rubbed the ridge just beneath his tip, curious which spots were most sensitive for him. “Does it—feel good?” I asked, my smile broadening at the possibility that I was pleasing him already.
 
Leigh hesitated only slightly as I guided her hand to my shaft. Her fingers cupped the top of it and slid along it a few inches. My cock continued to swell with her touch, rising into the air as it stiffened.

Does it—feel good?” she inquired, smiling softly.

"Yes," I replied. "But try using both hands," I suggested. I guided her other hand to the opposite side. As the pale flesh deepened to a dark crimson, Leigh could almost encircle its girth with both hands. I grunted softly as she teased my erection with long strokes.

"Now squeeze it gently down low and stroke towards the tip," I urged. "Like with a tube of toothpaste."

Leigh's efforts soon produced a burgeoning pearl of precum at tip. The transparent globe grew for a few seconds before tipping over the edge and leaving a shimmering trail behind. Moments later, a fresh pearl began to form in its place.

I nodded towards the tiny sphere of fluid. "Taste it," I suggested.
 
I was focusing so intently on Jacob’s growing manhood that I’d forgotten something so simple as to take air into my lungs. As he took my hand to place it on the other side of his shaft, I gasped. My chest heaved from the effort of gathering precious oxygen into my body, but a curious smile remained on my parted lips. I could only think of what might happen next as I followed Mr. Trask’s every instruction, squeezing and stroking his hard length between my slender fingers.

I spotted the translucent secretion as it slid down the side of his swollen helmet, but I wasn’t yet certain what it was. I could only assume that it was supposed to be there when he beckoned me to taste it, a byproduct of my handy work. Nodding in concession, I carefully got down on my knees in front of him and gently held my hands around his thick base. It was amazing to me how his penis was pointing right up at my face all on its own!

I leaned in toward the shiny bead and poked my tongue out, just lightly touching the tip of his stiff pole and catching the slightly tangy essence of him. I dragged my tongue flat across the small opening and down the side of the tip to make sure I got all of it, but every time I thought I was finished, more of that slick substance beaded up out of him.

"What is that?" I giggled, unable to help myself.
 
I shivered slightly as Leigh lapped the tip of my cock. My recent abstinence on the road had my balls aching for release and now I had this gorgeous farmer's daughter teasing me. I was half-tempted to throw her over one of these hay bales and have my way with her.

"What is that?" Leigh inquired with a giggle.

I tensed slightly. While my size necessitated a gentle approach to women even in the most wanton of times, Leigh's apparent lack of experience might require I handle her with extra delicacy. "It's precum, sweetie," I explained. "When you get me excited, I release that to help smooth the way."

As if on cue, a fresh pearly drop formed at the tip of my cock and fell to the hay-strewn floor. Experimenting, Leigh squeezed along my length for a few inches. The drop became a short trickle to the ground, splattering in a puddle between her knees. I blushed slightly. "As you can see, you have me very excited."

"The fluid is supposed to reduce the friction. During sex." I paused, testing her reaction. "I bet you are probably feeling a bit moist, too, aren't you? Are you feeling warm and wet between your thighs, Leigh?"
 
“Oh. Right.” I nodded fervently at Mr. Trask’s explanation, trying not to seem as ignorant of the male body and its functions as I really was. Inexperience didn’t seem like something a man would appreciate, so I hoped I would just come off as absent-minded. I could guess what he meant by ‘smooth the way’ but I kept it to myself in case I was wrong. I smiled sweetly up at him, clearly missing my cue when the freshest drop of pre-cum dripped out of reach.

At the rate that it continued to bead up atop his swollen tip as I stroked his length, I realized there was plenty to spare. Even so, I sealed my soft lips around his shiny helmet and sucked the next wave of clear fluid onto my eager tongue. “I did that all on my own, didn’t I?” I grinned from ear to ear at my accomplishment. I didn’t know that I could have such an impact on a grown man until now. It seemed to have happened so easily. All I had to do was show him my breasts and touch his manhood in certain ways to have him leaking like a faucet. I felt so womanly, I could burst.

“Um…I mean…” My cheeks flushed violently when Jacob turned the focus on the heat blossoming between my own legs. I squeezed my thighs together and squirmed in my tiny denim shorts.

“A little. Do you--wanna see?”
 
My words of praise seemed to encourage Leigh. She smiled and returned to sucking the tip of my cock. Clearly she rather liked the taste of my precum.

Still, I was hardly going to achieve much satisfaction like this. While her level of experience would make deep-throating me highly unlikely, I could be satisfied with her polishing just the fat knob at the end. But that would require her to take more than the tip past her lips and she had shown no inclination of that.

Consequently, I was thrilled when my r reference to her own female made her pause, then softly reply, "Do you--wanna see?”

I tried not to grin like an idiot. " Yes. Yes, I would like that." I reached down for her shoulders. "Here, let me help you up."

I assisted Leigh in rising from her knees onto her feet. Standing so close, my cock brushed against her torso the entire way up. I didn't step back as she stood, so the head rested against her upper abdomen.

I was eager enough to want to rip those denim shorts off her, but I didn't want to rush her. I watched as her fingers crept towards the button. "Go on. Show me," I encouraged.
 
For the first time in my nearly 30 minutes alone with Jacob, I thought of my daddy. What would he think if he caught me messing about with our houseguest like this, showing off my feminine figure to someone I hardly knew? There was little doubt in my mind that he’d be furious, maybe even ashamed at my churlish behavior. He’d surely lock me away in the house until I was ready to be married off to someone of his own choosing, most likely a trusted second cousin.

Thinking about my father’s response to catching me in this position didn’t persuade me to stop though; it seemed to have the opposite effect. It goaded me on and made goosebumps prick up along my skin as Jacob helped me to stand. I’d been a good little girl for so very long. I was eager to taste the forbidden fruit, so to speak.

“Oh, thank you. You’re quite the gentleman,” I giggled, feeling Jacob’s shiny helmet rub against my middle as we stood in front of one another. I looked up into his eyes, but got spooked and quickly looked down instead as I grasped the hem of my shorts and started to slip them off.

My breasts jiggled beneath the open flaps of my shirt as I expended some effort getting the tight denim down from my thighs. My panties came down with the snug fabric and I blushed as the light tuft of hair on my precious mound swiftly came into view.
 
Leigh's willingness to expose herself set my heart to a steady thrum in my chest. I wanted her so badly that I could taste it.

The young beauty tugged at her denim shorts. Given how they appeared to be painted on, she needed several seconds of fierce tugging to slip them off her rounded ass. The delicate white panties followed, leaving her sex bare.

Her mound had a gentle curve and was bedecked in wispy curls a few shades darker than the hair on her head. Her lips below were already puffy and glistened with moisture.

"You are so beautiful,
" I murmured softly, my lust adding a heavy rumble in my chest. "May I touch you?"

I didn't want to for official permission. I slid my hand down her taut belly to the swell of her mound. My fingertips brushed through her bush and gently parted her slender labia, exposing a bright pink interior. "Beautiful," I repeated as I slipped a fingertip between her inner lips, feeling my way inside.

I pushed inside her snug warmth just to the first knuckle. My cock throbbed insistently between us, hard as steel. My lust howled like a wild things inside me. It was all I could do to keep my voice restrained.

"Leigh, I very much want to fuck you now. I can fuck you hard or soft, standing up or lying down, from the front or from behind - whatever you like. Just tell me how you want me to fuck you."
 
I shivered a little, standing in front of Jacob naked as the day I was born. My eyes were still cast down to the floor as I kicked my shorts away, not paying much mind to where they landed. When Jacob called me beautiful, I smiled so hard it hurt my cheeks. It took all of my determination to keep from bouncing on my heels in a true expression of how giddy I suddenly felt. I’d never considered myself to be an ugly duckling anyway, but there was something so magical about a more experienced man finding little, old me so attractive.

Standing still as he slipped his hand between my warm thighs, I nodded in a delayed response to his request. A soft giggle escaped my mouth as his fingertips brushed along my naked flesh, but I stifled it as quickly as I could. I squirmed when his fingers traveled further than I imagined they would, coaxing my tender lips apart and sinking a single digit into my moist slit.

“O-Oh,” I gasped at the gentle intrusion, reaching forward and curling my fingers around his wrist. Not to stop him but… well, I wasn’t sure why. It just happened. The penetration had surprised me some. It didn’t feel bad, just a little weird. Unfamiliar.
I finally looked up into Jacob’s eyes when he stated his intention. I let out a soft, trembling breath.

“Maybe I’ll lie down,” I gestured to the floor boards, my skin blazing as I parted from him to move into position before one of us changed our minds, “…then you could take me softly. Maybe we could kiss? Unless you don't wanna.”
 
"Maybe I’ll lie down," Leigh responded carefully. She took a step back as she squatted down in front of me, her hands resting on me for balance.

When she'd settled down onto her naked ass and spread her legs before me, it was my turn. I knelt between her splayed thighs. As Leigh leaned back onto her hands and lowered herself to a prone position, I leaned forward, supporting my weight on my hands.

Looking up at me from the floor, Leigh glanced down at my swollen cock as it hovered over her naked abdomen. She was aroused, but I sensed anxiety. Maybe we could kiss? she ventured. Unless you don't wanna.”

I chuckled at her caution. Perhaps I was overlooking a bit of romance. I tilted my head and kissed her softly. I parted after a few seconds, then leaned in again. I went a bit longer the second time. By the third, I was slipping my tongue past her lips to curl about her own.
 
I wet my soft lips as I settled onto the sturdy loft floor. This handsome man from out of town was preparing to make love to me and somehow I’d managed not to snort from nervous giggles. In my humble opinion, I’d kept quite cool even if I didn’t know very much about pleasing a man. I felt confident that Jacob would forgive me and simply show me what to do if I got lost.

When Mr. Trask knelt between my legs and leaned down over me, I temporarily forgot to breathe. My hands reached out for him automatically— fingertips lightly skimming his broad shoulders— inviting him closer. I couldn’t help but smile as he kissed me. Warm, sweet. It was romantic in a way, how tenderly he treated me even though we barely knew one another. I smiled wider when our lips parted from their gentle embrace.

This felt like a scene from the tawdry romance novel that my cousin stole from the general store when we were kids. We’d run all the way to her room and holed up in the closet, flipping through to the steamy bits by flashlight. I’d wanted to read another one of those since, but hadn’t had the nerve to filch one myself. Silently, I wondered how blissful it’d feel when Jacob parted my delicate petals.

I hugged Jacob’s flushed neck as his tongue entered my mouth, anchoring him to my body as much as I could. I wriggled my tongue against his, moaning softly as a faint throbbing started between my legs. His thick, hot manhood rubbed my naked stomach and I squirmed, inching my hips toward his.
 
Leigh met my kiss with her own. Soon we were locked in a heated oral embrace.

Lower down, her hips ground towards my torso. I felt her warm mound brush against the underside of my cock, her pussy leaving damp, warm traces of her excitement. In turn, the swollen helm of my cock bobbed against her lean belly, leaving smears of precum in its wake.

Eager to proceed, I slipped my right hand between her thighs. Leigh made a sound as my palm rested atop the hardness of her clit, but her words were too muffled by our kiss to make out. With my fingertips gently spreading her inner labia, I slid my middle finger inside her warm wetness.
 
Back
Top