What have you stuck up your ass?

tvsuzislut

Experienced
Joined
Mar 25, 2010
Posts
33
Tell me the most vile thing you have done. I've been there, likely. Wine bottle, cucumber, high heels, fist, golf ball. Always while dressed in slutty clothes, of course.
 
Besides the normal toys, I've taken a the neck of a beer bottle. Anyone have an idea for a household object of decent size for me to use this afternoon?
 
Tooth brush, carrot, end of brush, not that weird but a bullet vibe, banana didn't work. :p
multiple markers in condom.. then my toys!
 
Try

Try a nice thick smoked sausage cut to desired length,, use a condom over it ,, mmm
 
Sharpie marker, pen, finger, dildo, anal beads.

Oddest would be the back end of an electric razor with a condom over it. Stupid me never thought to turn it on though :/
 
sausage

Wow, the sausage cut to size sounds awesome. Just imagine it thrusting in, out, in, out. I'm hard already.
 
The plastic handle of a toilet bowl plunger. The handle was rippled, so if you had a dirty mind, it looked just like a glass sexy toy anyway.
 
Carrot, finger, hair brush handle. The weirdest but may be the best was an old pool que i used to have, the ones for the small tabels, just about the right size :)
 
As far as unusual, meaning besides fingers and sex toys (vibrators, butt plugs, and beads) I've inserted pens and markers (probably the first things I tried when young and used what was handy, hair brush handle, candles, and of course tampons.
 
I must say... My long dildo lover Kongdong is about as far as I've gone. But I so love his rubbery goodness!!!!
 
Lol... The eel thing is gross. I have to admit though... I have gotten an erection looking at cuccumbers at the grocery store as embarrassing as that is to admit. But I'd never cheat on my lover Kongdong.

It was love at first sight with him... Browsing through the ABS and there he was in his plastic package... All 9 thick long inches of him. Fat head. Buldging veins. Big rubber balls.

Swoon.
 
Lol... The eel thing is gross. I have to admit though... I have gotten an erection looking at cuccumbers at the grocery store as embarrassing as that is to admit. But I'd never cheat on my lover Kongdong.

It was love at first sight with him... Browsing through the ABS and there he was in his plastic package... All 9 thick long inches of him. Fat head. Buldging veins. Big rubber balls.

Swoon.

Hey, cucumbers are cool! Nothing to be embarassed about :rose:
So's corn on the cob- perfectly sized and ribbed for pleasure... by mother nature ;)
 
Wow never thought about corn on the cob. That suggestion actually made me twitch lol. I think the embarrassment comes from knowing the checkout gal at the cashier and trying to sneak a phallic lover past her in the form of a cuccumber.
 
I've had a camera whacked up while I was in hospital......the first 6inches or so were quite good....it was the next foot or so that made my eyes water!!!!
 
I have an assorted sized set of Screwdrivers with smooth black handles.
I started with one of the smaller ones, But now prefer the largest one in the tool drawer.
 
Back
Top