Anonymous Secrets Thread

female

I have worked in 3 different grocery store chains and have walked in on people having sex in each store. It is always in the diary cooler, and they are always shocked that they would be caught there. I'm not quite sure why they would think they would be left alone there. For those who need specifics:

Once, the couple was on a pallet of cases of butter. She was reclining with her legs in the air, he was standing.

The second time, they were both standing, she was bent over a half pallet of eggs.

The third time, they were supposed to be filling the milk and the sliding doors were open giving customers, kids, or anyone who walked in front of the milk case to grab a gallon and put it into their cart a clear view of what they were doing. Not too bright, were they?

Thankfully, I was spared seeing their bits & pieces, but it was clear what was going on and they looked like deer caught in headlights when they saw me. I said nothing in the first two cases, just turned and left. But the third time, I calmly walked into the cooler and closed the sliding doors to the sales floor so no kids would be gawking in at them, and left.

All of the places were shitty to work in and I figured they were taking advantage of fringe benefits since the regular benefits left a lot to be desired.

Secret 1
Female 32- When I first came on Lit I thought the girls that posted in AmPics were here just to get guys to fawn all over them and that it was just horrible self promotion. Over my years of being here I have gotten to know some of the posters and have had them change my mind and have show me how showing off these pics can really be a confidence builder. I am now contemplating making my own thread but still a too afraid

Secret 2
Female ?- Sex life with my husband has gotten to be so boring. He just plays with my clit to make me cum as many times as he can before just sticking his cock in and going to town till he comes. no real emotional connection and I really miss that connection.

Secret 3
Female 32- I LOVE having my kindle so I can read Erotica at work and no one is the wiser. Everyone at work thinks I am the most straight laced and vanilla person around.... If only they knew...

38 F - I met a woman this week that I would love to seduce. I won't, but I would really love to.

I’m a bit puzzled by the apparent change in the meaning of the word slut. The word has been around since the 1400s and generally used in a pejorative way, mainly associated with women who were regarded as “no better than should be,” to put it mildly. I would never feel comfortable in calling a woman a slut, but yet I have heard it used by some women almost as a badge of honour. Can someone enlighten me.

I understand what you are saying, however if a man called me a slut.. here or in RL, he would be dead to me. I have more respect for myself than that name confers and would hope most women did too. Don't like the word, never have, never will. Don't like hearing women call other women that name as I feel it is derogatory and uncalled for no matter what one's feelings about another's moral values are.

Newbiebabe has more or less articulated my thoughts on the word. :)

Secret 1
Female 32- When I first came on Lit I thought the girls that posted in AmPics were here just to get guys to fawn all over them and that it was just horrible self promotion. Over my years of being here I have gotten to know some of the posters and have had them change my mind and have show me how showing off these pics can really be a confidence builder. I am now contemplating making my own thread but still a too afraid

QUOTE]

Do it!! Since starting one I've been walking around with such a spring in my step that RL people have commented on it! Hubby can't believe his luck either!

Secret 3
Female 32- I LOVE having my kindle so I can read Erotica at work and no one is the wiser. Everyone at work thinks I am the most straight laced and vanilla person around.... If only they knew...[/QUOTE]

Any recent titles you care to share? :)

Secret 3
Female 32- I LOVE having my kindle so I can read Erotica at work and no one is the wiser. Everyone at work thinks I am the most straight laced and vanilla person around.... If only they knew...

Any recent titles you care to share? :)[/QUOTE]

Here are some of my favorite erotic titles.

The story of O
An English Education
Beauty in the Birch
The Image

Secret 1

Secret 2
Female ?- Sex life with my husband has gotten to be so boring. He just plays with my clit to make me cum as many times as he can before just sticking his cock in and going to town till he comes. no real emotional connection and I really miss that connection.

Secret 3

I love the "secret slut" thing ;)
The secret sexuality is amazing!

Also, Just go for it! cover your face so nobody can ID you and just let the comments roll in!

I love the "secret slut" thing ;)
The secret sexuality is amazing!

Also, Just go for it! cover your face so nobody can ID you and just let the comments roll in!

Kudram, sometimes I think you are just really horny. You sem to like everything.

Kudram, sometimes I think you are just really horny. You sem to like everything.

I do sometimes feel like commenting on all posts :D I have to hold back, honest!

Can we just say I have broad taste?

And perhaps being 25 I am just horny 24/7 too :eek:

I do sometimes feel like commenting on all posts :D I have to hold back, honest!

Can we just say I have broad taste?

And perhaps being 25 I am just horny 24/7 too :eek:

That explain it. When I was 25 I could have hammered a nail through a wooden plank with my dick.

That explain it. When I was 25 I could have hammered a nail through a wooden plank with my dick.

That sounds painful, maybe if the nail had a really broad head....

Can I try with a thumbtack and a cork board first?

Is that the starter kit then?

How do I move up from there?

A breadstick and a jar of hairgel?

Sure. Sounds like you know the drill.

Just remember, any time you are using something with a sharp point (thumbtack) double check to make sure it's pointed AWAY from John Thomas.

Sure. Sounds like you know the drill.

Just remember, any time you are using something with a sharp point (thumbtack) double check to make sure it's pointed AWAY from John Thomas.

Ooooooh is THAT what I have been doing wrong!

You could have told me that sooner! might have saved me some red faces at the ER!

I haven't posted this in a while, and I wanted to again.

If you are a stripper, or have worked as a stripper in the past I would really like to talk to you to research a story.

First I would like to thank the lady that already contacted me and gave me some information. But I still need some more.

Please PM me or email directly if you are willing to talk.

I haven't posted this in a while, and I wanted to again.

If you are a stripper, or have worked as a stripper in the past I would really like to talk to you to research a story.

First I would like to thank the lady that already contacted me and gave me some information. But I still need some more.

Please PM me or email directly if you are willing to talk.

Oh, and it should go without saying but anything you tell me will be completely anonymous and not be posted to a thread. It's just for a story.

I can get quite vocal, at a boyfriends once, I thought we had the place to ourselves and was letting go with the moans, except we didn't, his mum was home and started the Hoover up along with the radio. It was pretty much an instant mood killer and made for some excruciating awkwardness after :eek:

Thats better than being interrupted by you girlfriends dad!

Back