What do you think about when you masturbate?

Male Vocals

I love an Irish Accent, personally. Dylan Moran (Irish comedy actor and stand-up comedian) does it for me everytime!!!


Tho Billy Boyd is currently winning me over to the Scots (Damn those hobbits!!)

heheh...

xx.Sadie
 
hmmm....


I also like sean connory's voice too but Alan Rickman, that guy could have me dripping wet by just saying "hello"
 
Re: Male Vocals

SadieRose said:
I love an Irish Accent, personally. Dylan Moran (Irish comedy actor and stand-up comedian) does it for me everytime!!!


Tho Billy Boyd is currently winning me over to the Scots (Damn those hobbits!!)

heheh...

xx.Sadie


Mmm...hobbits...mmm...Pippin...mwahaha. :devil: :heart:
 
innocentone said:
hmmm....


I also like sean connory's voice too but Alan Rickman, that guy could have me dripping wet by just saying "hello"


I have to agree with the Connery mention, he's got a great voice.

-Zergplex
 
47 Bi Male

There are a number of fanatasies I have when masturbating. Some of the more prevelent ones listed below

+ Completely restrained by a dominatrix with light cock & ball torture. Being forced to suck pussy.

+ Being forced to suck many cocks

+ Being dominated by two women

+ Watching wife have sex with neighbor

+ Couple swaping

There are days, like today, where I leave the underwear home and take every opportunity to make my member stiff. Makes for a good masturbating session at night.:D
 

Attachments

  • mpc06s.jpg
    mpc06s.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 945
20/bi/female

Sir's voice. He's got a sexy Australian accent...voice that isn't too deep but just right...and it can just DRIP sex when he wants it to. Listening to him talk ALONE gives me an orgasm beyond anything. Mmm.

I also have a running fantasy of a woman having me service her orally while Sir watches. Having her constantly tell me what a slut I am. Making me ask permission to come, and then not letting me.

Lately, however, it has all been Sir. Did I mention his sexy Australian accent? :p
 
36 bi-male,


I like to imagine i'm with three other guys. where me and another are doing a 69 while the other two are pumping our asses
 
the one that always does it for me is fantasizing about my first boyfriend...and his best friend.

they were both incredibly hunky men.

ith all the pictures i post its people i know in real life that fuel my fantasies..either revisiting things ive done or things i want to do.
 
20 bicurious girl

i fantasize that at my school there is girl in class who is mot in my social group that i always thought of as very "together"

in the middle of the lecture i go into the bath room and she follows where i make her service my pussy while her freinds wonder where she is
i also make her surrender her under wear ideally she is wearing a skirt in this scenario

that is the best oone so far
but i vary it sometimes with spankings and a change of venue
always guarranteed to make sur i stay awake during my most boring lecture :rolleyes:
 
Fantasy

I almost always fantasize about sucking a pussy that has just been fucked. Mostly women I know or have met. I try and imagine how they would look, what they would say to me. The best part is when they are just finding out what I like and their reaction to that knowledge.
 
52/f/straight

Read my stuff. All my stories evolved from stuff that I was thinking while I was jilling.
 
Jack

M/35/Bi

When I masturbate I think of a lot of different things but if I want to really tantalize myself I watch the parade!

You know, the parade of all your exes and sexual encounters, building memory upon memory until you get to that special memory that's branded on your mind. You can still almost feel the feeling of that moment. Whoever that memory is, they become the grand marshal of the parade for that moment.

I especially like to jerk off thinking about turning some of the straight guys I work with who, while I am not out, have got to be wondering about me. There's one guy in particular who has the yummiest looking bulge in those dirty carhartt jeans. I'd like to bite his ass!

Every now and then, I get a yen for some shemale porn, too. Just developed that hankering lately. Intriguing to me.
 
mmm, yummy thread

female
18
straight, but bi-curious

i often imagine lesbian sex, or straight sex in a risky place (like a secluded area of disneyland.) my new favorite is probably of me going down on a girl, while being taken from behind... :cool:
 
50/m/s

I think about getting banged by by two women, I eat them they take me
 
CharleyH said:
fantasize? Gay guys. I think it's my innate desire to be one . . . .I'll tell you about it when the thread, hahaha, 'rises'.

C

Sounds like me except its lesbians and I think my innate desire to be one :)

26/m/straight but bi curious (not openly...too many closed minded people in my area)


My fantasy have run the whole gamut over the years but most of my fantasies revolve around fem domination and strap ons and cross dressing. Sometimes she-males or being dominated by a big guy, other times I'm the dom. One intense wet dream I still remember involved the "delievery guy" taking my ass.

The weirdest would be where a woman and I have switched "naughty bits" and she's drilling me from behind.
 
32/m/straight but bi dreaming

I've developed quite some wank fantasies, and here are a few ones:

- Me, my wife and a couple of close friends are watching a porn flic sitting on the sofa. Suddendly my friend's wife starts to rub his cock openly, and after a while she takes it out and starts to suck it. Then she kneels besides my friend on the sofa, still sucking him, directing her rear towards us (she wears a skirt, of course). My wife and me, getting hornier, begin to rub and stroke her cunt and ass, and we end licking and sucking alternatively her cunt and asshole.

- A steady image I have: me sitting on the floor, assfucking my wife (who is sitting on me) while a woman sucks her clit and finger her, and a man is feeding her. Someday I'll come to make it real...

- Me and another man caressing and sucking gently each other, while my wife is watching and very aroused.

- Me caressing myself while two men are loving each other and watching me.

- Once while chatting on a bisex channel I came to meet a man who proposed to me to tie him to a bed and fuck him, just to end comming in his mouth in a mildly submissive way. Actually this never arrived to happen, but I was pretty shocked with the image it evoked to me, and now I fantasize sometimes...

- But my favourite fantasy of all times is having a casual sex life. Not just fucking around, but to make sex a part of daylife just as casual as drinking or watching TV. It's the best fantasy!

Well, I think I'm precumming. I think I'l,l have to fix this...:D
 
31 / male / straight but extremely bi-curious

Just a few of the fantasies that I think about, most of them involve a woman helping, or forcing, me to explore my bi side:

Being tied to a bed by a woman, face down, and forced to be the party slut. Two holes, no waiting.

Being taught to suck cock by a woman who proceeds to berate me while I do it, calling me her "dirty little cocksucker" and being told to "eat his cum you dirty bitch".

Being in the middle of two well-hung guys

Being a lesbian :)
 
Male: 35
Sexual Orientation: bi curious


I have had a fantasy of going out to dinner and an attractive female comes over and talks to me and asks me if I would like to join her and her husband for some drinks.

I go to there table and we start chatting and her hand slips down and rubs my leg and then my cock.

Her husband is now telling me how they saw me walk in and his wife started fantasizing about a 3 way even though neither of them have ever tried it before.

We eventually go to thier place and fool around.

I am in a 69 with his wife and he gets behind her and starts fucking her. I am licking her and licking him as he is fucking her from behind. Every once in a while i pull his dick out of her pussy and start sucking on his cock. He eventually explodes into her pussy and I try to eat as much of his cum from her pussy as i can.
 
Back
Top