just a little question!!

samsin

Really Experienced
hello everyone I have submitted a story for the first time and I was wondering when my story will published on the site, can anyone tell me when they will publish it??

hello everyone I have submitted a story for the first time and I was wondering when my story will published on the site, can anyone tell me when they will publish it??

Impossible to tell. My last story sat in queue for over a week. The one before that was in queue for a day. Just keep checking in case they reject it and you've got to fix it. Sorry I can't be of more help here.

Impossible to tell. My last story sat in queue for over a week. The one before that was in queue for a day. Just keep checking in case they reject it and you've got to fix it. Sorry I can't be of more help here.
thanks a lot Saxon_hart for the info. BTW, do they inform you when ur story is published or is rejected by email or any such other means??

thanks a lot Saxon_hart for the info. BTW, do they inform you when ur story is published or is rejected??

thanks a lot Saxon_hart for the info. BTW, do they inform you when ur story is published or is rejected??

No, they will not inform you. Also, don't keep clicking "view" when you check on your submission. That will push you back to the end of the queue. It's been taking about a week for a new author's story to be published. Be patient.

A welcome :kiss: for the little newbie from the good little witch.

No, they will not inform you. Also, don't keep clicking "view" when you check on your submission. That will push you back to the end of the queue. It's been taking about a week for a new author's story to be published. Be patient.

thanks for the heads up @Glynndah. unfortunately I clicked the view option to check the status b4 this info from u. guess I have to wait. *SIGHS*

anyway, thanks for the kiss I will cherish it.

lots of LOVE,HUGS AND KISSES TO U AS WELL!!!!!

thanks for the heads up @Glynndah. unfortunately I clicked the view option to check the status b4 this info from u. guess I have to wait. *SIGHS*

Hullo new kid on the block
this is a great place to hang. There are some glitches at the moment so if your post didn't appear right away, click refresh and wait a bit. It will prob. turn up in a couple of minutes.

You can ask all sorts of questions in here and someone will nearly always find an answer for you. All kinds of fairy godmothers, kind Texans, understated Brits and assorted others are around and love to help you out.

If anyone says anything weird on your thread, DO NOT answer, unless your idea of fun is a rough wrestle with an intelligent troll who will tie you in knots. Bondage is not my thing but if it gets you going, I think there is a whole discussion board for it.

You're not obliged to send Tio or TE999 nude photos.

Don't flirt with me, I will pick it up and take you places you never dreamed of ;)

:kiss:

Hullo new kid on the block
this is a great place to hang. There are some glitches at the moment so if your post didn't appear right away, click refresh and wait a bit. It will prob. turn up in a couple of minutes.

You can ask all sorts of questions in here and someone will nearly always find an answer for you. All kinds of fairy godmothers, kind Texans, understated Brits and assorted others are around and love to help you out.

If anyone says anything weird on your thread, DO NOT answer, unless your idea of fun is a rough wrestle with an intelligent troll who will tie you in knots. Bondage is not my thing but if it gets you going, I think there is a whole discussion board for it.

You're not obliged to send Tio or TE999 nude photos.

Don't flirt with me, I will pick it up and take you places you never dreamed of ;)

:kiss:
thanks for the warm welcome @NaokoSmith!!!!
I will keep ur advice in mind..

thanks for the warm welcome @NaokoSmith!!!!
I will keep ur advice in mind..

There's a good kid. :kiss:

Put a link in your signature to your submissions (click on User CP and edit your signature), then when your story comes up we will be able to see it and link to it. People here are so lazy. Except some of them when there's a good fight in the offing and then, my, don't those keystrokes fly!

There's a good kid. :kiss:

Put a link in your signature to your submissions (click on User CP and edit your signature), then when your story comes up we will be able to see it and link to it. People here are so lazy. Except some of them when there's a good fight in the offing and then, my, don't those keystrokes fly!
will sure do....

But since u hv already said that Bondage is not ur thing and my story contains BDSM, I think u will simply hate it......

will sure do....

But since u hv already said that Bondage is not ur thing and my story contains BDSM, I think u will simply hate it......

Oh I was just teasing you, babycakes. If you look at the Avengers thread under Writers' Exercises (which I strongly advise you NOT to do), you'll see I let all sorts of things pass in the written word (tee hee!). I will check your story when you can stop lovingly 'view'ing it and get it online.

Bear in mind that Laurel is rumoured to read all these stories pretty much on her own. She does read them too, sometimes she changes the tags and she moved mine from the category I submitted under to a much more appropriate one. So it takes a few days but this is still way the best free site to publish to that I've found. :heart:

Oh I was just teasing you, babycakes. If you look at the Avengers thread under Writers' Exercises (which I strongly advise you NOT to do), you'll see I let all sorts of things pass in the written word (tee hee!). I will check your story when you can stop lovingly 'view'ing it and get it online.

Bear in mind that Laurel is rumoured to read all these stories pretty much on her own. She does read them too, sometimes she changes the tags and she moved mine from the category I submitted under to a much more appropriate one. So it takes a few days but this is still way the best free site to publish to that I've found. :heart:
Babycakes??
R u serious??

That is one point where U and I can both agree upon, that, this is best site to publish ur story.
It's great to know that I've got Atleast one reader for my story.

Babycakes??
R u serious??

That is one point where U and I can both agree upon, that, this is best site to publish ur story.
It's great to know that I've got Atleast one reader for my story.

LOL, you will have hundreds. Seriously. (Babycakes ;).)

thanks for ur wishes!!
Learnt a lot from u today on how to welcome a newbie..
hoping to learn many other things as well.....

Contrary to popular lore, there is no letter limit on the AH. Feel free to spell out all the words and use capital letters. If you're running low, check your welcome basket. You should find a coupon for extra vowels and consonants and remember, the shift key operation is always free.

A :kiss: from the good little witch.

Contrary to popular lore, there is no letter limit on the AH. Feel free to spell out all the words and use capital letters. If you're running low, check your welcome basket. You should find a coupon for extra vowels and consonants and remember, the shift key operation is always free.

My r u eva snarkastic! I like it! :D

You beat me to it, and much better than I could have managed.

And added:
The shift keys have the large upward Arrow or sometimes the word SHIFT printed thereon. It can save you pressing the normal shift key too often. They are usually located adjacent to the \ and / keys:
Should you really wish to SHOUT, you'll find another key with the Up Arrow thereon which is a switch.
Despite various wicked organisations looking at it as a source of income, and rumours to the contrary, it is still free.

Last edited:
I can't believe it's been a week already and they still have not published my story...

Oh babycakes. It can get slow sometimes, they are especially careful to read the work of new authors so as to make sure they read the rules, etc.

Be patient, it ill be up soon and getting loads of downloads. You're not clicking on it when you look at your submissions list, are you? Just looking at the list?

:heart:

Oh babycakes. It can get slow sometimes, they are especially careful to read the work of new authors so as to make sure they read the rules, etc.

Be patient, it ill be up soon and getting loads of downloads. You're not clicking on it when you look at your submissions list, are you? Just looking at the list?

Nope, I am not clicking on it. In fact I have not even checked my submission list this week..

Nope, I am not clicking on it. In fact I have not even checked my submission list this week..
U know NaokoSmith, I was wondering if they rejected my story or not? Is there any way of knowing?

If it was me, I would wait a couple more days. Do look at your submission list; that's where it'll pop up first. I think your list of stories submitted under your personal profile can be a bit behind that. Just don't click on the actual story.

If it still isn't up by mid-next week, I would PM Laurel. Others will be able to say, too, if this is sound advice.

I had to wait ages recently for a chapter to go up. Then when it appeared it was rejected because of some formatting problem so I had to resubmit! Sometimes they just are busy and Laurel does it all herself with a bit of help from Manu. They do it properly, they changed the category on one of my stories and sometimes change tags, so it's not like they're just pushing it out like sausages.

Good luck with it!

Back