New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
FungiUg said:
I'll see your C64 and raise you a Vic 20. Or we could even "cross over" and talk about Ataris, Amstrads, Sinclairs, Acorns... All the old Z80 and 6502 computers.

Ain't things improved?!!!


Hey there {{{{{{Fungi}}}}} So nice to see you!! It has been a long time!!

Improved? Yes and no!! Still takes just as long for them to fire up now as it did when it was one of the older ones....
 
Prof Bill said:
It's good to see folks find this forum, and I suspect they'll come to realize it's one of the best BDSM fora around. Intelligent folks, some highly experienced people who are willing to share knowledge, not too much judgementalism, lots of good advice based on experience, and perhaps most important, not much pretension.

So, welcome. Good for you for reading the stickies.

And please trust me, all are welcome and will be encouraged--even if some of us have a bad day or three when you post.

Prof Bill


Good morning Prof ~ So, you have those once in awhile? :)
 
ZenDragoness said:
I would like to welcome the new board participants. As is easily seen by the number of my posts, i am more a reader than a writer.

Good to see some europeans, as catalina and wolf2002 did it with me, i greet the same-time-zoners.


Nice to meet you ZD ~ Hope to see you around more!!! :D
 
ToyDoc said:
{{{{{kayte}}}}} I knew we had alot in common.

I do have to admit that I find the people in the BDSM forums to be more my cup of tea. Sure you have your share of wannabes, trolls, and players. Yet I have found some very intellegent and worth while people to know. I will confess that prior to two years ago my Master/slave relationship was more a natural event and I never actively searched, talked, or investigated the lifestyle much. It was already the way I lived. Since the loss of my Perfect Pet due to an auto accident I have kinda crashed and burned and lost alot of the fire that drove me to my successes. I stumbled on to Lit by accident and like others read alot first. I tried to be a"vanilla" type and it just didn't feel right. I knew inside I needed what I had experienced since I was a teenager and had for 8 years was so happy with. the intellegent and sincere posts and replies are what made me say screw it and give it a whirl to once again, fill my role as a Master. I have my code, and with your help and knowledge, am going to be and even better one than before. Thanks.


Hey there {{{Doc}}}

Well I think my AV, and those couple of pix I put up on the Fuck thread can drop that hint about me.

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Pet due to the traffic accident. :( :heart:

I do hope you find what you are looking for!!!
 
Re: My Introduction

BDSM_Tourguide said:
Greetings, everyone.

I recently signed up for these forums, because I'd never been to literotica before and thoguht I'd give it a look. These forums are certainly a lot larger than others I use.

I've been looking about, reading your thoughts (well, not literally), and getting a feel for the forums the last day or two. I figured I might as well contribute something, so I don't feel like a leech for being here and not actually doing anything.

About me:

  • Canadian
  • Male
  • Dominant
  • Thirty-one
  • Married
  • One child, a girl
  • Many years experience in BDSM, online and off
  • Fetishes include spanking, hot wax, restraint, golden showers, leashes and leads, and my personal favorite, humiliation.
  • Aspects of BDSM that are the most appealing to me: Dominance and Bondage
  • Non-smoker
  • Non-drug-user
  • Rarely drink

So, I've broken my posting "cherry" here at lit. Let's see what happens now.


Nice to meet you Tourguide. Hope you do find all you are looking for!!!
 
princess4u said:
i'm not much on posting on intro threads but i'll go along with it....this time :)

i have been on lit for almost 3 years, my claim to fame being in the am pic forum for about a year and half - but quite honestly i got burned out with the entire thing - i made some good friends there and still am in contact with a few - but my days of posting pics are pretty much over - i prefer now to share intimate photos occasionally with very few

anyway...although having feelings of submission as far back as i can remember, it was here on lit that an on-line dom took me by the hand and began my journey with me - he is still around and i have a great deal of respect for him - i suppose our relationship lasted about a year but the closeness and friendship shall last forever - it was he who taught and encouraged me to be where i am at the present time

i had two very brief encounters in r/t with master-wanna-be's - i was discouraged but because of my respect for my former online dom and for the woman i had become, i persisted in my search

i was blessed to be found by one who seems to be the perfect master for me - he is everything for which i yearned in a master - we have been symbiotic from the start and the way in which he anticipates my needs and tends to them has been overwhelming - we have loving and respectful admiration for each other - but our roles in the relationship are clearly defined


Hi princess ~ That sounds marvelous. :D
 
Richard49 said:
I am pleased you posted an introduction


{{{{{{{{{{{{Richard}}}}}}} :kiss: So nice to see you!!!

And yes, you can give such good guidance to all the new folk. :)
 
MissTaken said:
Welcome Tourguide, princess and toy,

I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

:rose:


Good afternoon MT ~ So nice to see you again!! Hope all is going well for you. :)
 
CrazyP said:
Am a 57 yr old who is completely new to this. As a wannabe sub, how does one go about breaking into what seems to be a very tightknot group?


Good afternoon CrazyP ~ Welcome to Lit and the forum here.

Sorry to hear you are running into that. I have found posting a few times on any thread will get you noticed. There is the time delay for reponses. It isn't always there is someone online at the same time you are.

On the other hand, I am what is considered a "post slut!" note the number of posts under my name. ;)

I have found it to be friendly everywhere. I hope you get the responses you are looking for. :)
 
snowy ciara said:
Just hang out, post away. Ask questions. When you're tired of the serious stuff, we've got fluffier stuff in the cafe, as well as some OT type sorta stuff.

Welcome to all of you..


Good afternoon ciara ~ You are so right about that!!! :D

Hope you are having a marvelous weekend.
 
FungiUg said:
Speaking from personal experience? Persistance, and a willingness to pitch in and speak your mind.


Hey there {{{{{{Fungi}}}}} Nice to see you again!!

You are so right about all of that!! Hope all is going well with you!! :)
 
snowy ciara said:
Oh, and it helps to be a little odd, too. <insert straight jacket smilie here>


Ya mean that is how I do it? ;)
 
kayte said:
Good morning Prof ~ So, you have those once in awhile? :)

Yeah,. Kayte, I have an occasional bad day--but not often. And I've learned a secret--I can start the day over whenever I want.

Good stuff.

PB
 
Hey people..

My name is Kait, and I'm a pervert.. Well Domme, I guess really. It's not that I don't like the name, it's just that it feels so high falutin' and pretentious.. I don't like Mistress or Goddess or Milady either; my subs always call me Miss Kait. So y'all just call me Kait.

I've been active in "the Lifestyle" (another affectation that makes me wince) for about 6-8 years, ever since I escaped, er, got out of the military. I learned several things in the military. Beware of anyone who says "I'm from the governement and I'm here to help you." Green eggs and ham really do exist. And I'd really rather be giving the orders than taking them! That being said, I do miss the military life sometimes. My subs say that there's still a lot of the army in me..

Training wise, I came into this the old way; I was trained by a scary ass Leatherman for 18 months, and with the exception of blow jobs, I've never asked anything of my subs that I've not experienced myself. ( being cockless, I've never had a bj..) The last 9 months or so of training was mostly topping under his direction.

Now I'm more into a D/s mode. I play at parties, but I find my personal satisfaction comes from one on one interaction with my boy. He's my third sub so far. Works hard, plays well with others, looks good in rope.. I've only had one D/s relationship end badly; and that was more of a mutual fuck up than anything else.

Any way, nice to meet y'all.
 
Nice to meet you Kait.. Y'know, I got all excited cause I thought you were a friend of mine after reading the song thread.. But someone pointed me at this one and I realised. "not my kaity at all.." It just seems funny cause you both spell it in an odd way.

Anyway. welcome and have fun and look out for trolls and in reference to your weekend report.. You are one scary lady..
 
Making my occasional drop by to greet the new folks

Thank yu for reminding people
that we all work though language issues

and yes I like your thread idea

to the new folks
Check out the library
it is not only a wealth of knowledge about the lifestyle
it provides you a chance to get to know us that have been here
for a day or two......

If you find a thread in the library that you find interesting, generates a question ..... whatever .... post to it

If you have a question chances are it is some where in the library

Please remember that here, as in real life, people are not always as they seem ... so be for warned

Drop by my bionic Dom thread and say hi

In addition I would remind people that
BDSM and D/s are NOT the same thing

BDSM is sensual
D/s is about surrender
 
My name is Mistress_Blueeyes I'm 26 and from Baltimore Maryland. I'm just getting into exploring BDSM as a Domme. This has been a new turn on for me. I've been subnissive in the past and have found that I can be dominent. I like to be in control. Since this is something new I'm sure I'll have questions. I've poked around this site and for the most part everyone seems like nice. Talk to you all soon and take care.


Mistress_Blueeyes
 
Hi. I'm definitely new here; seeing as this is my very first post. My name is Johanna; I'm bisexual & a rather inexperienced sub. I'm more interested in humiliation than pain and not interested in being dominant in the least. I'd like to hang around this forum for awhile so that I can learn a few necessary things.

Erm. That's about it.
 
Mistress_Blueeyes said:
My name is Mistress_Blueeyes I'm 26 and from Baltimore Maryland. I'm just getting into exploring BDSM as a Domme. This has been a new turn on for me. I've been subnissive in the past and have found that I can be dominent. I like to be in control. Since this is something new I'm sure I'll have questions. I've poked around this site and for the most part everyone seems like nice. Talk to you all soon and take care.


Mistress_Blueeyes

Hi, Mistress Blueeyes. I'm pretty new around here, too, and also from Baltimore. I was pleased to find the Maryland thread, but don't know how to link you to it. There's just something nice (for me) about knowing that this huge internet site also connects quite locally. Welcome, and hope to see you around!
 
Hi. I'm not really new at lit, but I am to this board. I've been a bit curious lately about a few things and for the first time ever have been a little bit of a coward to ask. yeah, I think that's all I've got to say for now anyways. I'll keep reading and eventually get some of those questions out there.
 
Willing and Unsure said:
Hi. I'm not really new at lit, but I am to this board. I've been a bit curious lately about a few things and for the first time ever have been a little bit of a coward to ask. yeah, I think that's all I've got to say for now anyways. I'll keep reading and eventually get some of those questions out there.


Good evening Willing and Unsure ~ It is so nice to see you here. Please check out the 'sticky' threads at the top of the Forum. There is so much information there.

Please don't hesitate to ask your questions. If you prefer, please feel free to PM me.
 
new, sub, afraid

um, hi. i am a 22 year old male, very confused and always looking for guidance.. i am pretty straight(meaning i do what i am told, no matter what) and am a little embarrassed to post. i live in illinois and i am a traveling salesman in the industrial petrochemical field.
dont know what else to say, hope no one is mad,

Severis99
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top