I probably shouldn't...

I thought after 69 you turned around and started over, whats this?
I knew that damn yellow bird was holding out on me Curse you Big Bird and your stupid snuffaluffagesse,bird be tripping!
So AG is it time for a twin nipple pic !?

So whats this about a full nipple AG?
Oh being rude how you doing today,you look great and sound like your all fiesty and ready for some fun.

I was asking about the other nipple AG and the one shown was everything I could desire from a nipple!

AG sorry your cold but that is a beauty of a breast and nipple,theme what theme I don't hear any music playing or rambling whew!
I like your theme just kidding around.

Thanks for your posts - I was just gonna ask where everyone had gone tonight. It's so quiet here - I can hear myself thinking....and that's not good! We know what that leads to: More rambling!!!

Thanks for your posts - I was just gonna ask where everyone had gone tonight. It's so quiet here - I can hear myself thinking....and that's not good! We know what that leads to: More rambling!!!

Seems quiet all over even at my office which isn't a good thing when I am the boss lol

I love your rambling. 50% of why I'm here :)

Oh somebody (AG) has been reading my pervy mind again!
I could sure go for some of that right now,mighty fine AG :devil:

Back