Aneros - anyone ever used one?

We've looked and considered the Aneros. However, we found most g-spot-type toys work wonderfully for anal and prostate stimulation (if the toy can't be washed and disinfected thoroughly, we just slip a condom over it first), so the necessity for the Aneros went by the wayside.
 
hmm i had wondered what made that thing so special and why something else wouldnt work just as good
 
I have one. Let's just say that I wasn't able to attain anything resembling the explosive prostate orgasms so glowingly described in the marketing literature.

The Aneros is made of a hard, plastic like substance. My rectal cavity much prefers something soft, along the lines of a jelly cock.
 
rosco rathbone said:
I have one. Let's just say that I wasn't able to attain anything resembling the explosive prostate orgasms so glowingly described in the marketing literature.

The Aneros is made of a hard, plastic like substance. My rectal cavity much prefers something soft, along the lines of a jelly cock.
That's good to know. I was concerned about the hard plastic and wondering why it was so much better than anything else.

I agree something forgiving is much better. FWIW, redfunguy, my hubby and I have had great success with both the straight and g-spot attachments for the Hitachi Magic Wand. They're soft but firm, easy to clean, the vibration's incredible, and the toy has all sorts of uses. We've used lots of other toys, but both prefer the Magic Wand, hands down.
 
ok...so if i were getting something for someone for anal play,,,,,the one at the beginning is too rigid?.....any reccs on a better one?
 
I, too, would like a suggestion for a toy for self prostate stimulation/massage while masturbating!!!! This looked so darned promising!
 
Suggestion

" so if i were getting something for someone for anal play ... the one at the beginning is too rigid?.....any reccs on a better one? "

Nothing, IMHO, is as intimate as a finger. Toys are for later but starting out, pressures and depths are critical. Also muscle tone will tell her what your reactions are both good and not so she can adjust accordingly. A jelly dildo or any othe Gspot toy will not give her that kind of feedback. Certainly the toys can come later but until you're both comfortable and she knows what you like the best she should stick (ahaha get it?) - stick with her finger.

Don't forget to cut nails and wash WELL with a good soap before she touches ANYTHING after she's been up yo butt.

The MILKING A MAN'S COCK thread in the stickies section will give you guys a lot of ideas too.

Enjoy.
 
I have one and I have not experienced the total body/continuous orgasms the marketing material talks about. It is not for a lack of trying. I have had some enjoyable experiences with it, but their marketing team went a little overboard with descriptions of the types of orgasms.
 
Get the aneros

It is shaped to rub against your prostate once inserted. It has a fairly small diameter, and once in place it stays there well. However, for milking your prostate nothing comes close to your lover's fingers.

She should clip her nails, and I suggest a latex glove. It may feel too intense the first few times, but you will see an increase in the volume of your semem. She may also enjoy making you intensely horny. When she presses against your prostate, expect to leak a good deal of precum. If she rubs against it long enough, it may delay your orgasm when you enter her.

I often fantasize about a woman that binds me so I can't move and then slowly massages my prostate bringing me to the edge of orgasm repeatedly until I am begging to cum. Be thankful your gal wants to experiment. Damn, for that matter she can practice on me!
 
My first experience with one did produce the explosive all over body orgasm they talked about. Unfortunately, I have never been able to reproduce that experience again. I still use it frequently, and can acheive some very good orgasms without ejaculation. My wife likes to watch while I do, it is quite a turn on for both of us. Sometimes I wear it during intercourse, and it intensifies my orgasms quite well. The Aneros needs to be hard plastic to be able to exert pressure on the prostrate......... by contracting and relaxing my rectal muscles it can be moved in and out to 'stroke' the prostrate much like a finger would. I have found that your state of mind has a profound effect on how good of an experience you will have: if you're distracted, or in a hurry, don't bother, the results are not worth the effort. They do make it in two sizes, rather lengths, to accomodate differences in anatomy. All in all, for me, it's not a bad addition to my wife's and my collection of 'stuff.'
 
I have one. Let's just say that I wasn't able to attain anything resembling the explosive prostate orgasms so glowingly described in the marketing literature.

The Aneros is made of a hard, plastic like substance. My rectal cavity much prefers something soft, along the lines of a jelly cock.

The Aneros Vice(vibrates) and DeVice is made of a rubber like substance.
 
So are we going retro with our threads lately? Is this a thing now?
 
Absolutely an Aneros Vice and Progasm fan !

Blog


You could just put your blog link in your signature to drive 'clicks', and then post in current, relevant threads, instead of digging up these old dinosaur-bone threads.

Just so it doesn't appear as blatant self-promotion, or spam.


tumblr_mtse57ZCWi1sb2ue8o1_500.jpg
 
You could just put your blog link in your signature to drive 'clicks', and then post in current, relevant threads, instead of digging up these old dinosaur-bone threads.

Just so it doesn't appear as blatant self-promotion, or spam.


tumblr_mtse57ZCWi1sb2ue8o1_500.jpg

I know that.
It's not about promoting it at all, it's about sharing the info so more guys get the opportunity to experience the most powerful orgasm they ever could ever have, instead of being homophobic and missing out.

Sorry it offended you.
 
Last edited:
I hope people bring my threads back from the dead 10+ years after I'm gone.
 
I had one...got rid of it when I moved but I need another one. Soon. So bad.

I wish I had the time to myself to play with it at least once a week but it's kind of a process. Not something you just run to the bathroom and go.

Best orgasm ever. Now I'm addicted. Also doesn't help with my strap on fantasies
 
Back
Top