Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent a few years working in endoscopy; I've seen far more than my share of rectal foreign bodies. FAR more than my share!

Please, don't do that to your friendly endo call team. Don't wish a rectal FB on them!

The docs I worked with wouldn't remove rectal FBs that night; they made them wait and put them on the schedule for the next day. It helped provide a more memorable "learning experience." :D

LOL Well, I guess I don't REALLY wish a rectal FB on somebody. But I was hoping for some interesting cases. So tired of chest x-rays due to 3 week old coughs. BORING!

Good idea making them wait the night LOL

LOL Well, I guess I don't REALLY wish a rectal FB on somebody. But I was hoping for some interesting cases. So tired of chest x-rays due to 3 week old coughs. BORING!

Good idea making them wait the night LOL

Would you do a CXR for me please? I've only been coughing 2 1/2 weeks, but it's a doozy!

HAHA Story on tonight's news:

A guy called the police to report that the prostitute he hired short changed him by 10 whole minutes! He wanted his money back. Instead, he and the prostitute were arrested. LOL

Some people are real idiots! :rolleyes:

Receiving a PM from a drunken friend - priceless!

I'll be giggling over that one all day! :)

*snip* Don't wish a rectal FB on them!
*snip*

I'm sure I'm the only person that read this, "Don't wish a rectal FaceBook on them!"

Then I figured it what it really meant. But for a minute there I was having a hell of a time trying to imagine what a rectal facebook might look like. There were equal parts of "Ewww..." and "Wow..." going on in my head.

I'm sure I'm the only person that read this, "Don't wish a rectal FaceBook on them!"

Then I figured it what it really meant. But for a minute there I was having a hell of a time trying to imagine what a rectal facebook might look like. There were equal parts of "Ewww..." and "Wow..." going on in my head.

A rectal Facebook is when your profile pic is a prolapsed anus, your relationship states you are dating a colorectal surgeon, in your status update we discover you are flatulent in six languages, and all the thumbs-up "Like" buttons on your page change to "Pull My Finger" icons.

:D

A rectal Facebook is when your profile pic is a prolapsed anus, your relationship states you are dating a colorectal surgeon, in your status update we discover you are flatulent in six languages, and all the thumbs-up "Like" buttons on your page change to "Pull My Finger" icons.

*LIKE*

Omg.you have my whole office in stitches!!!

I hate being at the mercy of other people! My semester can't officially end until I get info from one person. :mad:

Is one a geek if one hears, "a box of old memories" and thinks Compact Flash cards and mini cds?

Ah that sheer stubbornness - how many times have I seen that. Where else would you test new 5" heals - except on a special night out.

Hope feet are now being bathed and massaged hehe

They're firmly planted on the arm of the couch, Night. Oh and I have a lovely blister almost as big as my toenail on my big toe. Ouch!

Being a woman is painful work - it hurts being this sexy. ;)

Sorry about the toe ouchie, and on behalf of admirers everywhere, thank you for dealing with the pain. We appreciate it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back