Black woman White man interracial group

Black woman intrigued by white men

Hi there :)

I'm a black female who is very interested in white men right now. I've had a sexual experience with one before and it was great because he was so attentive and made sure I got as much pleasure as he could give me. My only fear with the next one is that he isn't well endowed. I'm currently sexting with an old high school fling who is white but I cannot have sex with him because I fear he won't fill me up the way my body so desperately needs.

Any white males who are well endowed here? You don't have to be shockingly large but definitely not small.

I love a black woman, if any wants to talk to a white guy send me a message!

I suppose I’m too politically correct for this thread,

but I’ll give it a shot. I am generally drawn to the tallest white brunette in the room, then a quirky redhead, then a somewhat nerdy black woman. Don’t much care for blondes. Or enormous tits. But who am I kidding? I’m happy with whatever is offered me.

Hi there :)

I'm a black female who is very interested in white men right now. I've had a sexual experience with one before and it was great because he was so attentive and made sure I got as much pleasure as he could give me. My only fear with the next one is that he isn't well endowed. I'm currently sexting with an old high school fling who is white but I cannot have sex with him because I fear he won't fill me up the way my body so desperately needs.

Any white males who are well endowed here? You don't have to be shockingly large but definitely not small.

Where in the world are you Lovely Lady?

Hey y'all. Newbie black woman in the South that's always been attracted to older white men and always will be.
Hi, new to this forum, not new to chatting like this....not new to black Ladies.... being happily married to one for more than 20 years

Looking to chat with an older curvy black woman tonight. Send me a PM if you would be interested. My info is in my thread.

Had a beautiful black lover from California for a while! She was so incredibly hot and sexy — but time and distance prevailed. I’d love to try again!

I have been very fortunate to have had lovers from different parts of the world, different ethnicities, races, and nationalities, as well as radically different 'walks of life'. Many on the more casual side, some much more serious. One of my first lusts in high school was African American, though I never even got around to asking her out on a date - and in those days such intermixing was still not particularly prevalent. In the end, while individuals have their own personalities and sexual interests, there are cultures of sexuality.

That being said, some of the most incredible sexual experiences I have had have been with black women - in different parts of Africa, in Europe, and in the US. I've only had two more serious relationships with black women - one in the US, one who was from French West Africa.

I do miss the connections I had, their inner strength and innate beauty...

Well it was almost spring.....back into my winter coat! I hope everyone else's weekends are looking better than mine :(
Freezing rain in Toronto this weekend..April 13.... you would be forgiven if you thought it was the fall because the leaves / Leafs are falling (canadian pun)

Freezing rain in Toronto this weekend..April 13.... you would be forgiven if you thought it was the fall because the leaves / Leafs are falling (canadian pun)

Just have to hold on and we'll make it through! lol

Just a Fairy Dropping By

Evening everyone! I hope you all had a great day so far. I'm a 5'4 23F who is absolutely heading over heels for older Caucasian men. I've been trapped in this jar of the exotic urges of wanting to be with an older white man for his love, physically, mentally and emotionally. Sadly that's just a fairytale on a shelf due to my unhappy marriage.

Evening everyone! I hope you all had a great day so far. I'm a 5'4 23F who is absolutely heading over heels for older Caucasian men. I've been trapped in this jar of the exotic urges of wanting to be with an older white man for his love, physically, mentally and emotionally. Sadly that's just a fairytale on a shelf due to my unhappy marriage.

PM me sometime...:rose:

A situation shared by many! You don't have to completely shelve your desires and fantasies though, there are many here who undoubtedly would love to connect virtually with you, chat and explore...

Bon chance! :rose:

A situation shared by many! You don't have to completely shelve your desires and fantasies though, there are many here who undoubtedly would love to connect virtually with you, chat and explore...

Bon chance! :rose:

I hope there are men whos ready for it lol

Old,white guy here.
And I’m head over heels for young ebony women. :)

Send me a message :D:kiss:

Greetings, your highness.
I certainly qualify as a much older Caucasian male. I have to say that it is somewhat of a surprise, and a bit exciting, to be thought of as "exotic" or part of anything exotic. What, in the U.S., is more bland, more mainstream, more vanilla than a old white guy?

I am sorry you feel trapped. 23 is much too young to feel that you have no escape.

Back