When was the last time you swallowed a man's load?

I swallowed my own load , does that count ? I was licking my wife’s pussy and she was close to cumming , she enjoys her Pussy being covered in hot cum so she held her lips open as I wanked and spunked over her open lips covering her clit and her fingers . I then went back down on her and finished her off taking her spunky fingers in my mouth cleaning up my spunky mess...she came hard.

So hot to swallow a shared load....!

I swallowed my own load , does that count ? I was licking my wife’s pussy and she was close to cumming , she enjoys her Pussy being covered in hot cum so she held her lips open as I wanked and spunked over her open lips covering her clit and her fingers . I then went back down on her and finished her off taking her spunky fingers in my mouth cleaning up my spunky mess...she came hard.

It certainly does count and your experience is about the same as mine, although it has been a while. I hope to rectify that very soon.

If one uses a sleeve or a Tenga Egg it's easy to take your own load. Just cum and collect, them slurp. For me it was yesterday morning. Yum!

Today. The guy I babysit for. He's always been hesitant but I finally got him tonight.

This afternoon

Waiting to hear from my new regular. 7.5 inches of hard, yummy cock. I need a load so bad I can hardly stand it! Hopefully, I will be on my knees in a few hours.

Waiting to hear from my new regular. 7.5 inches of hard, yummy cock. I need a load so bad I can hardly stand it! Hopefully, I will be on my knees in a few hours.

Too bad we weren't a bit closer. You could have mine all you want.

Never. The, cuckold, in my name referred to the more general Shakespearean sense when I created it in 2002 and not the specifically "bisexual" connotation it now has on the Internet.

Back