Obama Foundation announces master's degree program in community organizing! LMAO!!

25 minority leaders is more accurate and I'm sure some dreamers may qualify.

Oh, Obama! The sound of fapping by the countless stooges here who think this prick gave a rats ass about this country.

Maybe he should give speeches in Chicago to young black men and tell them to stop killing each other...nah, they can't pay the 400k and its more fun to blame society and white people for what they're doing to each other.
 
I'm sticking with the cat and laser pointer syndrome.

Next thing you know there'll be programs for Community Counter-organizers.
 
Only for Wall St. and foreign nation shakedowns these days. They're moving up in the world. :)
 
He taught a generation so well that companies fall all over themselves to signal their virtue on every emotional "issue of the week" which proves you don't need a degree, just a good score on the Victim Value Index. Maybe it's a white privilege course?
 
That too will end some day. They'll figure out that paying millions "good will" monies to capture the interest of a public with the attention span of the average house fly isn't a good investment.
 
Possibly. They do seem to piss down the backs of people with long memories.
 
It's all based on the "Key Demographic" for any particular product. Which roughly translates into whatever age group has the most disposable income with the lowest brand loyalty. Needless to say that usually is the younger crowd. And what that younger crowd doesn't understand is that they too will age and get to feel the warmth of piss flowing down their backs.
 
I think they're just trying to avoid trial by Social Media in order to preserve their branding. They know, for the most part, that those wound up on manufactured outrage never intend to be part of their customer base. Like community organizers shaking them down for dollars, their public lip-service to the cause of the week is just another form of protection.
 
Virtually the entirety of the Social Networks are "Bot" infested. Using those networks as an indication of public sentiment is like hiring Hillary's pollsters.
 
You have to admit ole Jesse was a ground breaker in that area.

Jessie successfully pulled aside the corporate veil to expose America's corporate giants to be corporate eunuchs, all lacking in testicular fortitude to defend themselves against his blackmail, (no pun intended).
 
It’s great that a community organizer turned president with the help of an amazing grassroots effort trained by OFA can offer scholarships to bright youngsters.
 
Back
Top