Something in the water

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Who pumped a strong aphrodisiac/ED drug cocktail into the water supply at the seniors home?

Since staff also drink the water, the hilarity is not limited to the Olds (though as I "mature" in age if not sexually, I appreciate that more & more) but staff , including that 18 year old candy striper...

Last edited:
The whole "aphrodisiac in the water" thing has been an idea that I've been fooling around with for a while now. I never thought about this specific scenario though.

Water supply? Feh. On the dark side, someone could (carefully) place one ounce of powdered plutonium in a balloon, fill that with helium, and set it loose on the beach at Santa Monica in an offshore wind. At elevation, the balloon pops, spreading radioactive death all over the Los Angeles basin.

Now let's substitute a molecular aphrodisiac for the plutonium and spread instant horniness over those same ten million people. Hilarity ensues. Water supply? Feh.

"There are ten million erotic stories in the Naked City. Here are a few."

Water supply? Feh. On the dark side, someone could (carefully) place one ounce of powdered plutonium in a balloon, fill that with helium, and set it loose on the beach at Santa Monica in an offshore wind. At elevation, the balloon pops, spreading radioactive death all over the Los Angeles basin.

Now let's substitute a molecular aphrodisiac for the plutonium and spread instant horniness over those same ten million people. Hilarity ensues. Water supply? Feh.

"There are ten million erotic stories in the Naked City. Here are a few."

Sorry to rain on your parade but it's quite likely that the OP is right in saying that the product would have to reach people directly via ingestion.

Released from a height and subject to windblown, chaotic dispersal, even in densely populated areas, the likelihood of sufficient molecules of any compound in as small a quantity as an ounce actually coming into contact with a human being is remote. In those circumstances, you'd need an aerosol propagated from an original quantity in the multi-gallons to stand a reasonable chance of coming into contact with thousands.

The ten million you're talking about, spread out over hundreds of square miles? Science fiction, with the accent on the latter word.

Sorry to rain on your parade but it's quite likely that the OP is right in saying that the product would have to reach people directly via ingestion.

Released from a height and subject to windblown, chaotic dispersal, even in densely populated areas, the likelihood of sufficient molecules of any compound in as small a quantity as an ounce actually coming into contact with a human being is remote. In those circumstances, you'd need an aerosol propagated from an original quantity in the multi-gallons to stand a reasonable chance of coming into contact with thousands.

The ten million you're talking about, spread out over hundreds of square miles? Science fiction, with the accent on the latter word.

Are you accusing Hypoxia of suggesting something far-fetched? Never! :D:D

But I can see the value of trying to amp things up to a bigger venue than just a senior home. How about a large sporting event, like the Superbowl or the Olympics? Someone sneaks the "performance enhancing substance" into the beer supply for the fans in the stadium. Pretty soon they are all rutting like crazed weasels. Except those under eighteen, of course, because they can't buy beer.

Think erotic-ish fiction and not hard SF. Here in LIT fantasyland, authors wave magic hands to make things happen. Release a flock of human-seeking aphrodisiac-delivering viral nanobots over a major metro area and let'em run. The campus or stadium ideas work on a smaller scale, or maybe infect a government center (Congress!) or business park (Apple!); or cruise ship, air terminal, KKK rally, military base, county fair, etc.

Think erotic-ish fiction and not hard SF. Here in LIT fantasyland, authors wave magic hands to make things happen. Release a flock of human-seeking aphrodisiac-delivering viral nanobots over a major metro area and let'em run. The campus or stadium ideas work on a smaller scale, or maybe infect a government center (Congress!) or business park (Apple!); or cruise ship, air terminal, KKK rally, military base, county fair, etc.

I bow to your superior ability to 'suspend disbelief'. I belong to that tribe which needs to find erotica plausible. The scenes you're suggesting would seem more comic than erotic to me, sorry.

I'm surely not the only one around who needs to have things rooted in the reality which most of us experience everyday. In fact I KNOW I'm not. My side is in the majority, as is evident from the simple fact that the vast majority of all fiction is set in the real world.

For sure, I accept the 'what if' concept - and I've put one of these up recently myself - but make things TOO wild and that essential matter, plausibility, goes out the window. No plausibility = comic strips for kiddies.

It's 2017 and the water crisis in Flint has brought on some weird lasting effects on the populus. Drinking the water out of desperstion as the rising cost of outside sources and curatives has aided in increasing the recession, the citizens are mildly turning feral, like zombies using their bodies from food eaten and the tainted water to create some sort of semi pure way of hydration via sex. Men are attacked for their precious sperm, women crowd, fighting for that climax, their vaginas dripping or near dripping, fed on by men. Squirters and lactators are constantly swarmed until dry. Hoards of them piled together faces burried in each others privates and breast to quench that thirst.

It's an idea with lots of possibility but you need conflict. How about it gets into the water supply of a neighborhood subdivision that is well to do, conservative, and religious? After residents drink the water their religious and other scruples start to break down.

It's an idea with lots of possibility but you need conflict. How about it gets into the water supply of a neighborhood subdivision that is well to do, conservative, and religious? After residents drink the water their religious and other scruples start to break down.

Experience surely attests to the fact that no special chemicals are needed in that situation...

Back