What are you fuckers reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought her latest the other day, it's one with Lacey Flint in. Looking forward to reading that.

Reading House Of Small Shadows by Adam Nevill at the mo, it's about a creepy taxidermist/doll maker's house. Very odd but enjoying it.

If you've read it, I plan on reading it. You have the best taste in creepy mysteries, EVER. Honestly, I've never enjoyed anyone's recommendations more.

Merry Christmas and happy reading, Fata. :rose:

If you've read it, I plan on reading it. You have the best taste in creepy mysteries, EVER. Honestly, I've never enjoyed anyone's recommendations more.

Merry Christmas and happy reading, Fata. :rose:

Same to you love! :kiss:

I've recently stumbled on Jonathan Aycliffe and I fucking love him. Try and get Naomi's Room, a riveting ghost story and proper twisted. Loved it. Just finished Whispers In The Dark by him which was good too. Ordered another four of his.

Same to you love! :kiss:

I've recently stumbled on Jonathan Aycliffe and I fucking love him. Try and get Naomi's Room, a riveting ghost story and proper twisted. Loved it. Just finished Whispers In The Dark by him which was good too. Ordered another four of his.

Great, more buying I'm gonna have to do.

At the moment im not reading anything. I just finished the most recent game of thrones book so Ineed to pick something else . Either im gonna finish my book on Woodstock, or start my American civil war book I got back in july

At the moment im not reading anything. I just finished the most recent game of thrones book so Ineed to pick something else . Either im gonna finish my book on Woodstock, or start my American civil war book I got back in july

Which civil war book? I bought A Chain of Thunder but haven't started it yet.

Currently reading A Clash of Kings.

I have "Sworn to Silence" by Linda Castillo here in front of me. I might open it today.

The Civil War is fascinating. But what a waste. DeVelera's stubbornness cost generations of waste. Even ninety years on.

I'm rereading "The Book of Evidence". GUBU.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DX5XA88/ref=kinw_myk_ro_title

The narcissists, as ever, were rhyming themselves with themselves,
while a few houses away,
a man with a certain urgency, but with no
philosophical position on the matter,
wanted early-morning sex

more than did his wife. She wasn’t a prude.
She just liked to be wooed
before being pinned down, wanted her eyes
more than half open, didn’t want
to feel like some opening act.

Dunn, Stephen (2014-01-06). Lines of Defense: Poems (Kindle Locations 321-326). W. W. Norton & Company. Kindle Edition.

Just finished Land of the Blind by Jess Walter. Very well done, it was written several years ago.

The Civil War is fascinating. But what a waste. DeVelera's stubbornness cost generations of waste. Even ninety years on.

I'm rereading "The Book of Evidence". GUBU.

Weird. My Mum was on about De Valera this morning. Bought her a big, juicy Collins biog for Christmas.

Which civil war book? I bought A Chain of Thunder but haven't started it yet.

Currently reading A Clash of Kings.

Chain of thunder might be it. *looks*

Yup thats it. I got hardcover and autographed when I did Gettysburg this last year. If you havent read it yet pick up blaze of glory. Its the first book in the western theatre series

Chain of thunder might be it. *looks*

Yup thats it. I got hardcover and autographed when I did Gettysburg this last year. If you havent read it yet pick up blaze of glory. Its the first book in the western theatre series

OK. Thanks for the recommendation.

Charlatan: America's Most Dangerous Huckster, the Man Who Pursued Him, and the Age of Flimflam Brock Pope

Just Enough Leibling AJ Leibling

still plugging away on The Shadow Country Peter Mathiessen

just finished JP Donleavy The Ginger Man (ok) and Charles Portis Dog of the South (awesome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back