Your Most Memorable Ejaculation

With my wife after some intense foreplay including alot of anal stimulation. She was riding me and I cam for every. Layed there shaking for a while after.

Another was with a guy friend. We were jacking off for the first time together. My first time doing this with a guy. I shot cum all the way up to my face and all over my chest. Probably the most I have ever cum before.
 
I was 19 and my girlfriend at the time decided to down on me as we were parked in my car. She blew me several times prior to that, but this time I couldn't hold back as I did in the past. When I did release she simply looked up with her eyes, smiled, and simply continue sucking. Forty-five years later and I still remember it as it happen yesterday.
 
When I was in my very early teens before I discovered masturbation I would stay up at night when I had some privacy and look for adult stuff, I was still quite young and a little sheltered I guess... I was doing this for a while but not jerking off at the time. I would just be engulfed by this raging ache between my legs as I looked on, it felt great yet almost torturous at the same time.
It was then one evening of viewing that I decided to slip my hand down between my legs, I barely grasped it my hand yet out of nowhere came ropes and ropes of the stuff, spurting out all over my tummy and chest, even my eyes frantically rolling back as I came. I was literally covered in cum... That was the first time I had orgasmed and it was so intense.

Even though I've now gone on to have some great actual sexual experiences that time still ranks as one of most memorable for me purely because of how it felt, was such an explosion in me.
 
Last edited:
The Fuck of a Lifetime...Again and Again

Most Memorable Ejaculation...hmm... There have been several epic ones, all courtesy of my wife. I wonder how many guys can say they married their personal fuck of a lifetime?

The first one was' not surprisingly' the very first one, of course! However I was afraid at the time it might be the first AND last.

She was an employee at a bank and she was so beautiful and classy. I figured if I managed to summon the courage to ask her out she wouldn't give me the time of day. Somehow I managed to get her out from behind that counter and in my car on a date.

Now, on the third date, we are alone in my drab little apartment and we are kissing and undressing each other like we can't wait to feel each other's naked bodies.

I could not believe it was happening. All the times I laid in that bed alone, masturbating while fantasizing about what she would be like, and now here she is......

Long story short, I was so aroused I blew it completely, losing my load in a few seconds once it entered her deliciously snug, moist pussy. However in the days that followed we had enough 'do overs' that it was quickly forgotten.

I used to hear (and still hear) about couples whose mental, emotional and physical chemistry was very intense. I found myself envious of these couples, and then it happened to her and I.

We were like Kathleen Turner and William Hurt in Body Heat, minus the murder part. We'd fuck and fuck and fuck. I couldn't keep my cock out of her and she kept eagerly letting me in. Some times it was slow, tender, romantic lovemaking and at other times it was rip our clothes off and let's screw each other crosseyed. And we always seemed to instinctively know which type the other was in the mood for. During certain orgasms I felt that for an instant we had fused together and become one person...

Any questions? :^)
 
Met a stranger and we hooked up back at her condo. She was tall, curvy and busty. Pounded her thru orgasms (2-3) and was just banging her for all I was worth. She begged me to cum and I pulled out was about 3 feet away standing while she was on the bed cumming while she played with her clit...I exploded and showered her huge tits, neck, face and hair with ropes of my cum. One of the hardest cums of my life. She was one hell of a fuck toy.
 
An ex girl-friend was rubbing her juicy clit along my leather trousers while stimulating my hardness wearing a pair of leather gloves. As she creamed over my trousers once more I arced a rainbow of cum over her gloves and leather boots...
 
I'm a woman and yes I can squirt. For me the most memorable would have to be the first time. I used G Spot stimulation.
 
Slow dancing with a very hot girl when I was in my teens and I simply came spontaneously. I have always wondered if she noticed the stain on my pants
 
All of my most memorable ones, so far, have been firsts:
  1. First one ever, of course
  2. First time while guided through it over the phone ("Taste it for me?")
  3. First time in front of someone (in a hotel room with my then-girlfriend)
  4. First time cumming on someone (ditto, different room, same girl)
If I had to pick only one of those, it'd be #3.
It was frantic, because we were on a tight deadline to check out of the room; it was spontaneous -- completely unplanned; it was intimate; and it was sexy (and what she did with her mouth afterward was even sexier).
 
One memorable one was with my (now) ex-wife. Her sister had a house with a pool and we had standing invitation to come and use it. One hot summer work day we were both off and went over there (her sister and brother in law were at work). After hanging by the pool for a while, we got frisky and started fooling around by the side of the pool. We started screwing... my wife had her back to the house and I was facing the house. I looked up at the window overlooking the pool and my sister in law had come home and was watching us. I saw her and she smiled at us and kept watching. I got so turned on and it was a glorious orgasm. As far as I know my wife never knew we had an audience.
 
it was after the first time i posted a cock pic online, I was edging for a couple hours during that time and after reading a few comments about it I finally had to cum, 5 huge spurts hitting my face and shoulder just covering my body, the most I have ever cum
 
Cute Thread

It is an interesting question. I would think for most of us it brings back fond memories. I have always enjoyed being nude or partially undressed outdoors, normally with little risk of getting caught. I just love the feeling of the warm sun on my bare skin. One time when I was extra horny, I was riding around in my car. I decided to slip off my clothes except for my t-shirt. I loved knowing I was vulnerable, but as i said, there was little chance of getting seen or caught. Well, one thing lead to another as I drove thru some small park roads with limited speeds and many winding turns. I got excited as I pumped my little dick until it was rock hard. The air rushing my face and feeling the sun and air on my bare lower half. I could not take it and the next thing I knew I started to ejaculate. Just then a park ranger in his cruiser rounded the bend and came into direct sight. My ejaculation surged while I try to act normal. My one hand was loaded with cum and I had no way to hide or clean up. I decided on the spot the best was to eat the evidence..silly..but I did..and then look as natural as I could as he passed. I was shaking like a leaf but my balls were definitely empty.
 
I was 19 and my girlfriend at the time decided to down on me as we were parked in my car. She blew me several times prior to that, but this time I couldn't hold back as I did in the past. When I did release she simply looked up with her eyes, smiled, and simply continue sucking. Forty-five years later and I still remember it as it happen yesterday.

Beautiful
 
My most memorable ejaculation took place years ago when my wife used to like giving me blowjobs. (Now I have to jerk off if I want to cum) She was blowing me and in spite of my mounting arousal, I was doing my best to hold back to prolong the experience. As I was approaching the point of no return, my whole body increasingly tightened up and when I finally lost control and ejaculated, it seemed to go on forever and even afterward it must have taken a full 5 minuted before I stopped shaking! It was the BEST ever!!
 
The first time I came with Mrs WhO2 was also the first time I came from a tit-fuck. I told her it felt like I came for 45 minutes.
 
I very much hope

it'll be today. I started edging an hour ago after a relative failure yesterday, when I came after two hours. Today, I'm going to try for five or six
 
Fwb

I was lucky enough to have a FWB for a little over a year. She was VERY orally inclined and most of our encounters were pleasing each other that way, loved making her squirt. I have very fond memories of one of our mornings together. I had gotten her off first with some nice clit licking then she turned me over and gobbled down my cock and balls. I had managed to learn to hold back for a while but she knew my weak spots and had me cumming very quickly. I'm usually a one and done but kept teasing and playing with me and I was ready again pretty quick. This time she slid off the bed and knelt between my legs and went to town again, sucking my balls, tonguing and fingering my ass and sucking hard. I really tried to hold back but she wasn't having it and soon had me cumming a second time. I had to beg her to stop.
While I was unable to move, she climbed on top of me and gave me her sweet pussy to eat and I was soon covered in her hot juices and she collapsed on the bed. Just when I thought I was going to get to relax and recover for a bit, her mouth was on me again. I know I came at least twice more before she stopped and let me recover.
I got to do a lot of experimenting and got into some fetish play during our time together. She moved away and got married, her hubby is a lucky guy. Still talk every once and a while and actually got to meet her for lunch a while back.
 
Long Blondie

About 25 years ago or so, shortly after seperating from my wife. I was working at a hotel restaurant as a fill in chef while they tried to higher a new chef. The place was a good distance to travel for me so they gave me a room for the week. Well I ended hooking up with one ove the waitresses who had beautiful long flowing blond hair past her waist. We went out for a few drinks and end up back at her place. Well its just a trail of clothing from the front door, to the couch. Im overly excited since i hadn't been laid in quite some time with my split up. We get down to business and eventually im on my back with her riding me and getting close and she puts her head back waving her long hair back and forth across my nuts. The combination of her hair caressing my balls, my pent up need,sent me over the edge. She brought me to one of my most memorable intense orgasms ever. God that was the best!
 
hey...

it'll be today. I started edging an hour ago after a relative failure yesterday, when I came after two hours. Today, I'm going to try for five or six

yeah--, don't ya hate it when relatives never finish what they start
 
Mine.....

....was quite a while back,my ex and her family went out for a meal,on way back the mother in law was driving,we had one extra person,so my ex was in passenger seat,with 2 others in back and sis in law (aged bout 21-22)having to sit on my lap...during the journey she was moving about when turning corners,speed bumps etc...she was almost sliding over me,& she had a fit bum,hence I got a hard on...journey took about 30mins...& I shot my load into my pants near the end.no one seemed to notice thankfully,I do think she knew though as gave a wry smile before getting out,ha.
 
....was quite a while back,my ex and her family went out for a meal,on way back the mother in law was driving,we had one extra person,so my ex was in passenger seat,with 2 others in back and sis in law (aged bout 21-22)having to sit on my lap...during the journey she was moving about when turning corners,speed bumps etc...she was almost sliding over me,& she had a fit bum,hence I got a hard on...journey took about 30mins...& I shot my load into my pants near the end.no one seemed to notice thankfully,I do think she knew though as gave a wry smile before getting out,ha.



Had slightly similar in my youth. Team meeting at work, tiny training room. Not enough seats.

Wound up with a female colleague sat on my lap for the best part of two hours. She was mixed race, and had the most addictively sexy body I've ever seen.... Legs forever, thick thighs, amazing ass. Pure filth too.

The more she wiggled, the harder I got, the more she wiggled.

Got to the point, where in the semi dark room she was grinding up and down me slowly. My cock head doing the length of her ass, and pussy.

I could feel her heat, and moisture through our clothes.

Anyway, towards the end when no one was looking she turned and kissed me passionately. Before parting lips for a second and saying;

"You gonna cum Hun?"

All I could manage was to exhale deeply and make a whimpering noise as she ground around on my cock, which was aching, with her soaked crotch.

I shot load after load into my boxers and dress pants. As she giggled then said: "you owe me"


I later got her off in the chest freezer, while her BF was stood 20ft away, front of house, waiting to pick her up from work.


She was dynamite.
 
Had slightly similar in my youth. Team meeting at work, tiny training room. Not enough seats.

Wound up with a female colleague sat on my lap for the best part of two hours. She was mixed race, and had the most addictively sexy body I've ever seen.... Legs forever, thick thighs, amazing ass. Pure filth too.

The more she wiggled, the harder I got, the more she wiggled.

Got to the point, where in the semi dark room she was grinding up and down me slowly. My cock head doing the length of her ass, and pussy.

I could feel her heat, and moisture through our clothes.

Anyway, towards the end when no one was looking she turned and kissed me passionately. Before parting lips for a second and saying;

"You gonna cum Hun?"

All I could manage was to exhale deeply and make a whimpering noise as she ground around on my cock, which was aching, with her soaked crotch.

I shot load after load into my boxers and dress pants. As she giggled then said: "you owe me"


I later got her off in the chest freezer, while her BF was stood 20ft away, front of house, waiting to pick her up from work.


She was dynamite.


Mmmm, love it.
 
I was with a lady who I had been fucking on and off for years...we were sitting in the parking lot of a WalMart in the middle of the afternoon. I had just finished fingering her to a couple of intense orgasms and she wants to give me a blowjob...I opened up and pulled out and she goes to town on me while I decide to finger both her pussy and ass while she’s doing it. I’m getting really close and like a nice guy I decide I better warn her and she slides me totally into her mouth and throat as I explode. I had never been sucked off before and it has only happened twice since then....but that was most intense and satisfying one ejaculation I’ve ever had.
 
Back
Top